Good Bye

Hello, everyone, this is my official leaving message of Synergy. I want to say thanks for everyone in the Senate and who supported me within my time in Synergy

Why did I leave?

I left because High Staff has removed everything I have worked for because I was with 3 people that said some dumb shit and they punished everyone around them this is a joke and stupid I have spoke to Management and they still stand with 

• Removing me from Staff
  • Taking my HC Role
  • Giving me a 3-day ban

I will give everyone a video of what happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKWPM6hy2FE&t=505s&ab_channel=Forseen_

If you want to stay in contact add me on discord frankpye#9706

Bye Synergy

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

Sad to see you go. You may have slipped up but you do have potential. I hope you use this as a learning experience and I do hope to see you return in the future. Just because you've been removed from positions doesn't mean you will never be able to attain those positions again somewhere later down the line.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Don’t get tempted into peer pressure. 

o7.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Management
Management
2 hours ago, [SR] Frank said:

I left because High Staff has removed everything I have worked for because I was with 3 people that said some dumb shit and they punished everyone around them this is a joke and stupid I have spoke to Management and they still stand with 

spacer.png

o7 I guess. Seems like you don't understand that as a member of High Command and Staff you failed to stop and/or punish the "3 people" who did dumb shit. However I hope you do eventually learn and grow from this. GLHF in life.

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 7

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

spacer.png

o7 I guess. Seems like you don't understand that as a member of High Command and Staff you failed to stop and/or punish the "3 people" who did dumb shit. However I hope you do eventually learn and grow from this. GLHF in life.

facts

Could have been worse

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Sad to see, with the proper experience and time you could've been an amazing Mas for sure. You have a lot potential and hopefully you come back and give it another go, getting removed is never the end of the world and you can still comeback even better then ever.

• Winner 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

This situation escalated not by the stuff they were doing but by people literally on them for doing that in OOC, like it wouldve been a great PvP fight, they were 5-6 people and they grouped up to do that and we couldve easily had a great fight if it was not for a few people whining and complaining in OOC about this, like I asked and the only person who had to get a ban was the one who said a rascist sentence, the others just gathered to try and do something. 
I just d e s p i s e this situation and the few people who escalated it in OOC
:dumb:

• Disagree 1
8 minutes ago, Cutlaw said:

This situation escalated not by the stuff they were doing but by people literally on them for doing that in OOC, like it wouldve been a great PvP fight, they were 5-6 people and they grouped up to do that and we couldve easily had a great fight if it was not for a few people whining and complaining in OOC about this, like I asked and the only person who had to get a ban was the one who said a rascist sentence, the others just gathered to try and do something. 
I just d e s p i s e this situation and the few people who escalated it in OOC
:dumb:

Uhm, they were all in the wrong, especially since noone put a stop to it

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

2 minutes ago, Logicless said:

Uhm, they were all in the wrong, especially since noone put a stop to it

I think the discuss has been over for a while and that this shouldn't be done again on the forums

OOC was bad enough

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~