[ACCEPTED] Jefferson - Staff Re-Application

J.Jefferson

RP Name: Jefferson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79552013

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: CST (I usually play late night) 

What was your previous staff rank?: Overseer

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No, I am not

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got burnt out of Garry's Mod. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team so I can reconnect with the community and help out more. I usually play late night when no one is on so I would be able to help out in that department. I feel like there is a lack of events at night so that would be my main priority once I achieve the rank to do events/encounters. It also gives me a chance to put more into my battalion, doing events, encounters, trainings, etc. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My time as staff was pretty enjoyable in my opinion, I don't think there was ever a time that staff was in a bad place with the current high staff at the time. The high staff was making tons of good changes to the staff team like the whole branch system where you could be either a TR or Gamemaster making staff more flexible. I will admit we did go through a couple GMC/GMOs during my time as staff but besides that events where always flowing no matter the time of the day and during downtime people who could build would build stuff for other battalion's/events. I don't remember how the TR branch was doing at the time since I was not a TR.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I do understand

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

Jefferson has done his tours previously and was in the overseer gang before the great purge. He was a good staff member then before everything turned spicy and stuff happened. He has the knowledge and experience to help make the staff team a better place. +1

• Friendly 1
  • Founder
Founder

+1

+1. Jefferson is a staffo boy

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead