[ACCEPTED] Levii's Staff Application Again

Levii

RP Name: SO PLTL SGT Levii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149324474

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left to clear my mind. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to go back into the GM program to start running events again. In the time I've had off I've developed a lot of great event ideas and would love to run them. In addition I want to aid when there are problems in general.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my time as staff previously went well however I did fall behind on event quotas a lot due to lack of new ideas. I did my job as I was supposed to and took it responsibly. I enjoyed my time as staff and would like to come back and do better than before.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

PS I know there are a lot of unsavory rumors about me going around and I would like to address them here. First rumor is that I am racist or such based on a comment I made to a guy interupting my IR training while I was in Null. I made a comment to "shut your ching chong a** up" because he was running around yelling ching chong which I got mad at. For note I'm half asian and don't view it as racist or a slur and was not happy with him interrupting a training after being told to leave multiple times in a calmer tone. Secondly I know there was a rumor going around that I made Null tryouts easier for a person which is false. However another person did tell me to I ignored them. The final rumor is that I killed someone in bunks and that is also false. Only players I killed were executions for events done in brig or on an aclimator in one event. All executions were ordered by those higher than myself. There was one time we RP took a kaminoan back to bunks spawned an NPC and killed it there instead of taking a player. That should be all the rumors about me covered.

1 minute ago, Dinaric said:

hmm I saw a Levii in 21st (which i would assume it’s ylu) with the actual Senior Admin rank like maybe yesterday or so

If I was an SA I wouldn't be putting in an app and if I just got yeeted I wouldn't have a reapp in. my last one got denied over a month ago

Forum Admin

I'm skeptical about +1ing you due to me not knowing if you've matured at all since the incident in August and your last application in November 

Everyone deserves a second chance, I hope that you just keep your activity high, don't take criticism or punishment so personally and just leave when or if issues arise like they previously did. 

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, Chaseman said:

When you were in CG i never seen you on how do we know if you do get denied are you still going to be ative and play on the sever?

I had a lot of work to do the last time I applied and even if my application didn't get denied last time I was gonna void it. I have a new job and better job now so I actually have time to be on. 

Edited by awesomekiller
Banned

+1 spoke to him, nice guy. Would be a good staff member.

I know your situations and the stuff that happened. I will admit sometimes you tend to get upset about some criticism. It's gonna happen you just gotta know when to take it to heart or take it as constructive. spend sometime doing other things and that can help you make better events.

Just keep improving and bettering yourself. Take breaks if you to and just remember its just a game.

+1

• Management
Management

+1 :)

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer