CWRP Heart Staff Reapplication

Heart

RP Name: Cordis/Vokara Che

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43680174

VIP (Y/N): y

Timezone: est

What was your previous staff rank?: Head of Departments (Management)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Military duties, general business of everyday life being a bitch in training

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well since I now have plenty of free time, and I broke up with my girlfriend, I feel that I'm able to provide ample time and support to the staff team. Recently, I've been doing events for fun, and even handling tickets with my SA powers, so I may as well be apart of the team if I'm going to contribute back to the community I missed so dearly. I also would like to see some fixes to certain staff issues that I see present, but that can be discussed with those more willing and in private.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Amazingly. Running the departments, time as head-admin/director were some of the most memorable on the server. It really opened my eyes to high-staff and how much they contribute. Even at the lower ranks however, I loved doing events and shadowing younger GMs, giving them advice on how to make their event less bland and repetitive. I feel I can confidently say my time as staff previous was one of many people's favorites.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

EDIT: Yes i know I won't be management again, atleast not right away, and I will be restored to whichever rank is appropriate, SA or otherwise.

Edited by Heart
Forum Admin

+1, about time we see you return 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 easy 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Retired Founder

The work you've done for this community already shows that you are more than a capable person to help the community within your role as a member of management before you resigned, this is an unnecessary application.

You are free to have honorary permanent Senior Administrator (if you wish to not do staff duties) or you can speak to a Head Admin to be watched for possible promotion if you so desire.

ACCEPTED

• Friendly 3