[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Merrill's Staff Re-Application

Merrill

RP Name: Merrill / Wavebreaker

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?:  SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Not enough time due to work and school, plus burnt  myself out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): First and foremost, events. I miss the craving, the story, all that jazz, and I am bringing my groove back. Secondly, RP could use a hand with more creative builds and stuff (like the ship BigBoss built).  Since Covid has me running a longer break from school, I got time to do what I wanna do with events without feeling crunched for time

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): While I was good, I burnt myself out way too quickly. Being both HA and GMC at the same time not only took away my drive, but it took away my ability to focus on events. Events were an art form for me, as any peeps who remember my events from before GMC times would say, which is also what I would be focusing on with my stint in staff this time.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3