Naval ITO

41st WO 

41st REGL

41st ITO

41st Cooker

41st CMD

41st Faie

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

When I first joined the battalion I noticed not a lot of activity and training being hosted and not the effort that needed to be put in. Since I joined we have managed to get to a stable point in the battalion with training and activity although it could improve but we have come a long way and I don't plan on giving up, so what we need to do is keep hosting those training and recruitments to increase the battalion's activity. This will encourage more people to join as we would become a more active battalion which would result in us getting deployed much more and more roleplay for our battalion with alien translation.

I have been helping Cronis with a lot of the work since There were not many officers in the battalion to do so. We have created an environment in which we changed many of the underlying issues.

Trainings being outdated or not hosted

Activity within the officer core

Simulations being hosted

Suggestions and complaints

We will continue to work on and improve these aspects of the battalion as the new foundation has already been set.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes 

Availability: GMT Time Zone

Monday - Thursday | 16:00-22:00

Friday | 16:00-02:00

Saturday | 11:00-02:00

Sunday | 11:00-22:00

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 2.2k Hours 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Enlisted [PVT-CSM] More Simulations with alien translation mixed in with a breach and clear for example.

Warrant Officer - Allow for them to make WO reports on the NCO/SNCO core and see what they can improve on and allow the WO to make those changes and talk to them and state the improvements needed to allow for them, This can also help us determine new Officer’s.

Officer [2LT-CPT] - Officers should focus on developing lower enlisted with training, simulations etc.

Battalion Activity has improved a lot although with training being hosted on a more regular basis the battalion can improve more with activity, As well as with more recruitment sessions being hosted with the training it would help a lot with new people joining us. With Alien Translation being one of our specializations what I want to implement with this is more training involving Alien Translation to allow for us to keep remembering how to translate under certain situations.

I would also like to conduct a re-arrangement of the officer core due not enough trainings/recruitments in general being hosted and they would have a trial week to improve on those areas or they could lose their officer status, However if they have improved on those area's they can be put back to their original position or higher depending on how well they preformed.

Add Recon training this will allow people within our battalion to become more skilled with reports on enemy bases and allow for them to Tryout for Green Company this will also allow the people that attend instantly become an ARF trooper if they pass and want to join this branch. I plan to implement this by working on the document with Cronis if he gets regimental or not as he has agreed to helping myself make this.

I would like to revamp the Regiment's within the battalion by adding tryouts to every branch expect for ARF, Medic's and Engineer as they can get the trainings to join their branch's, I would also like to wipe the lead's/officer's of these branches as I'm seeing a lack of work being put in from the people controlling these branches, I plan to implement this with the regimental lead in making the documents for the tryouts for the regiments.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Wren
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Aye I'm in 212th!

Banned

+1 I think you are the best fit for the role by far 

Edited by Jaydon
  • Friendly 2
Forum Admin

+1, Only person In my eyes fit for the spot, This is your first time going for something big so Good luck

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 I've seen you do amazing work in 41st and I believe you can take the battalion far as BCMD

Edited by DrunkSquid
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

"Listen here. Willy is a god and 41st are a bunch of numpties."

I have nothing but love for this man cause its funny to watch him try to catch willy and never be able to succeed. he's been the most dedicated person to he 41st even when he was the only one on. Your a cool guy and deserve this position. +1

Ps: You will never get willy and i will bring the 41st down

Edited by Hades3481
  • Funny 2

+1 Always seeing you doing amazing work and you are the best person for the job, Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

holy shit wren I knew u since we were both NCO's and you've matured a lot since then. I am super excited to see what you can do with this position and I truly wish you the best. +1!

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Good set of goals. Good luck Wren. +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Edit: Previously I +1, but after the past couple days you seemed to just minge on the server and haven't really shown any type of maturity. You were arrested for RDM, was abusing a BH's ship after being told not to several times and continued, was making 41st look bad by doing stuff that shouldn't be done and is basically FailRP. I don't think someone who acts like this and says one thing and then does another should be a BCMD of a dying battalion.

Edited by Slak
Changing Vote

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Alright, so during your time as DU it was a growing period. After leaving you looked for where you fit in and you found it in 41st, i can say i have seen you grow into a much better person while in the 41st. +1 from me welcome to recon gamer

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1, I've sat down with you and explained my side, I'm on the fence here but I'll give you my +1. You're an old friend I've known since my CT training, how could I -1 you? I'm excited to continue working with you in 41st, I hope to continue to mentor you so you'll be a great Gree. Don't be ashamed to come to me or others for help/suggestions.

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until the 20th of October to contact a director to conduct your interview 
//Locked
//Moved to pending

• Coordinator
Coordinator

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR BCMD GREE
YOUR TERM ENDS 2/10/2021
//MOVED TO ACCEPTED