Wheezy

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Wheezy

RP Name: 332nd ARC-5597 REGL LTC ''Jesse''

RP Rank: LTC

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106026873

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 501st BCMD Rex

Experience:

501st:

During my time within this battalion I rose to the ranks of PVT to LTC, which is amazing to me. I never thought I could reach so far in the 501st. I have never done it before in my time on gmod and I am grateful to have these boys by my side.. The support I get from these guys is amazing but here is a list of my accomplishments within the 501st itself.

ARCL - Being ARCL was such a huge step for me to take and a lot of responsibility. Also pretty fun as I was more involved with the battalion while holding this position. This helped me out with my leadership skills along with my chemistry with the ARC troopers in my battalion. This was the first big step I have ever taken within a battalion. This also helped me learn more about taking charge and enforcing more rules.

ARCO - ARCO was still a great position to hold working alongside your ARCL with documents, tryouts, etc..... This was also a pretty big step for me as it held more responsibility but it got me more involved with the battalion itself, answering peoples questions about ARC, holding tryouts for them and clearing them for ARC training.

Jesse - Obtaining the lore position of Jesse was probably one of my most favorite accomplishments within the server itself . This position also made me kind of a mentor of some sorts I would get more troopers look to me for guidance within the battalion and I gladly helped them to the best of my ability.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

In my honest opinion the current state of the 501st is not doing too well. How do I want to fix it? Well I would first and foremost take a look at our officer core. Some of our officers  are somewhat inactive and there's no point in keeping certain officers if they can't or just don’t get on anymore.  Some higher officers are too lenient on certain people and don't have the guts to do it. Once the inactives are out that is when I bring in the active people into the officer Core. With these changes I would be able to keep a strong connection with my officers and be able to know that they can and will get tasks done. I want to get things done when they need to be done. Also I would like to enforce more training and battalion related activities.  I want to create a stronger bond between the members of the 501st inspiring them to be more active.  Down the line more changes will happen I would rather you all see what I do than just read what I do. Those were the most important changes I want to make.  I want the 501st to know that I am there for them and I am willing to help them with whatever they need.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: Everyday from 6pm EST to at least 10pm EST (Possibly can be on earlier most days),  unless work pulls me which I will notify you of when and if it happens.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 698:14:29

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my battalion to be in an active and in a stable state. Have everyone in my battalion be able to chill with each other and be comfortable with who they are. Also I want them to be able to handle certain situations that your BCMD would handle with ease.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

I was waived by Conrad for this application

Edited by Wheezy

You've proven you have the leadership it takes with you being ARCL now REGL. I've seen first hand you are not afraid to discipline people. I believe you could really take the Battalion far and I hope to see you implement the new changes. Good luck man.

+1  

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

This is me offering you a chance to better explain yourself. Not only did the Executive Officer get denied but the Commander of the 332nd did as well. These two men were fantastic candidates and I want to know what makes you stand out. 

You state things such as "acceptance" and "activity" in your battalion which to be honest is all just a basic powerpoint in everyone's commander applications; I mean come on for all the times I applied for a position I've said activity and being able to "chill" on all of them. You state there are issues with the battalion but to be fair, all battalions have issues how am I supposed to differentiate who has what problems and who doesn't. Can you explain these issues the 501st has that isn't activity in the officer corp? And as I stated before, what makes you stand out between Bud and Jack?

And just a note from myself, you don't have a whole lot of experience leading. You've been ARCL and Jesse sure, but you've only been a LTC it seems. The 501st is one of the most important battalions on the server as it houses many of our main characters, I personally don't see you as being the guy who can take charge of it and provide the correct direction to this battalion. However there are times where I've been wrong but I am going to be a dick here and -1 you. Good luck however if you reach interview stage!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Bbstine said:

This is me offering you a chance to better explain yourself. Not only did the Executive Officer get denied but the Commander of the 332nd did as well. These two men were fantastic candidates and I want to know what makes you stand out. 

You state things such as "acceptance" and "activity" in your battalion which to be honest is all just a basic powerpoint in everyone's commander applications; I mean come on for all the times I applied for a position I've said activity and being able to "chill" on all of them. You state there are issues with the battalion but to be fair, all battalions have issues how am I supposed to differentiate who has what problems and who doesn't. Can you explain these issues the 501st has that isn't activity in the officer corp? And as I stated before, what makes you stand out between Bud and Jack?

And just a note from myself, you don't have a whole lot of experience leading. You've been ARCL and Jesse sure, but you've only been a LTC it seems. The 501st is one of the most important battalions on the server as it houses many of our main characters, I personally don't see you as being the guy who can take charge of it and provide the correct direction to this battalion. However there are times where I've been wrong but I am going to be a dick here and -1 you. Good luck however if you reach interview stage!

@Bbstine if you would like spectate my leadership skills for an event or something hop in the 501st ts during an event server event.Also what makes me stand out is that I enforce things more for the greater good. For instance during event server events I usually take event lead but before  even if I’m not event lead I give a warning for battlecomms one and only warning if battlecomms are broken PT will be given out. I stick by it. Which it has been broken and PT has been issued to those who broke it. But thankyou for your feedback. Again if you want to spectate my leadership skills just hop in ts during event server event I’ll be glad to show off what I got lol

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, ScarZ said:

+1

Question why post your commander application at 5 in the morning lol

But anyways I feel as if Wheezy can handle the Battalion and get everyone in shape.

The reason for me posting this at 5am is because I couldn’t sleep without posting this lol would think about it more with it not posted. Now I am able to relax and see what the future brings me

The fuck did I miss? Don't forget me when you're famous +1

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I’m going to +1 although I have some questions about your leadership abilities. In this response you said that you could lead and that this is proven by event server event leads and reminding people of battle comms. In my opinion this is the bare minimum of what an officer/event lead should be doing. At times you haven’t seemed the most confident person to me but this has been based off only a few times talking with you so that could admittedly be an unfounded observation. 

3 hours ago, Wheezy said:

@Bbstine if you would like spectate my leadership skills for an event or something hop in the 501st ts during an event server event.Also what makes me stand out is that I enforce things more for the greater good. For instance during event server events I usually take event lead but before  even if I’m not event lead I give a warning for battlecomms one and only warning if battlecomms are broken PT will be given out. I stick by it. Which it has been broken and PT has been issued to those who broke it. But thankyou for your feedback. Again if you want to spectate my leadership skills just hop in ts during event server event I’ll be glad to show off what I got lol

In my opinion leading is a lot more than reminding people about battle comms or taking event lead on event server. Good luck and I hope this helps you in some way.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

@conrad

I have decided to Void this application I feel good where Im at now as Jesse and REGL hopefully will rise the ranks past LTC  I will apply for a BCMD position in the future I feel I am good where I am now But I will definitely apply in the future. I dont think im ready for a position like this just yet. again most definitely in the future. I want to be ready for it I just dont feel like I am.

@Conrad

Edited by Wheezy