Experience:

Clone:

Ranks:

501st PVT-SFC

Galactic Marines (Now 21st Nova Corps) SFC-MSG

501st MSG-CSM

501st WO-Major

501st CMD-XO (Under Omalic)

During my first experience becoming a full-time member of the community I learned many things from many individuals like Quill, Omalic, Phil, and others who have shown me what it means to contribute to a battalion, take more of a leadership role and create a working relationship with the vast majority of the battalion. So being Omalic’s XO for his second term really gave me an understanding on how to manage a battalion in multiple areas as well as establishing a communication outline for not only the officers but to the majority of the battalion. As Omalic being a different timezone we had alternate times we were on which overall gave us the biggest productivity out of our battalion. I do regret that I was not able to continue and exceed those teachings onto others at the time.

212th/327th PVT-SGT

501st XO (Under Stormzy)

After a 2 or 3 month hiatus, I decided to rejoin the server and try something new and that was basically just joining other battalions but I found myself joining the 501st again and attaining the rank of XO again. This time around, it was more of helping the battalion regain its strength. I was fortunate enough that Stormzy had enough faith in myself to be able to work together through this. And I feel as if we made an impact on how things were improved in the battalion before the merge. I really enjoyed myself the second time around!

Null-12 Sergeant A’den Skirata

Becoming a member of SO BDE was a new experience due to the presumptions of them from those who either have had negative experiences with them or those who did not know them at all. Not only did joining Null give me a fresh perspective on the server, but playing as A’den I felt the most comfortable as his rp fit my personality the most. Being friendly and willing to help others, even in the weirdest of situations. Most of my time as A’den I spent helping not only 501st with simulations and communication practices, but also helping 21st with EOD training and simulations for 187th for a short time. I just wanted to help other battalions that needed and/or asked for it.

41st 2ndLT-LTC

41st Commander

Since I joined the 41st officer core, I have set my sights helping the battalion with the main issue of being called a “meme battalion” or “retirement home”. But even though I was a member of the battalion I played a more passive role. I would advise Bruise on issues brought to me by other members of the battalion and help him make decisions based on them. I basically watched them and did recruitments when I could with simulations here and there. As I continued to watch I figured that me doing so was not helping the situation much so I decided to take a more direct approach and start being more vocal about the ongoing issues. Making everyone aware of it and how it is progressing. I became staff again just so I am able to increase the ways I can continue to produce for these guys.

Positions (Branches or Regiments):

501st HVYO

501st ARCL

501st PLTL

501st REGL

327th HVYO

Null EOD

41st MechL (PLTL and BARCL)

41st Green Company Lead

Jedi:

Ranks:

Rancor Padawan - KI

327th CMD Danyawarra (The only) K - Unnamed Master

My beginning path in the order was a weird experience. I went from just hopping on my jedi to help out a buddy of mine and use it as passive play. But once I became the named padawan for the 327th I was able to immerse myself in new and unique roleplay as the only wookie jedi on the server. I had to come up with my own rp and I believe it was the right one as I did research and used what I learned to push the limits of others. I really enjoyed my time being Danyawarra and being a part of the 327th. 

Jedi General Anakin Skywalker

Becoming Anakin was probably the weirdest experience I have had. Knowing I used to be 501st high command, I did not have a hard time adjusting to this role but it was a different time so much has changed within the battalion. Especially after the merge. The task was not a hard one but continuing to compromise with people in the battalion from both the former 187th and the 501st before the merge was a tedious task at first. We came to a better and mutual understanding and proceeded forward with everyone on the same page. I just wanted to continue to help the battalion I have known for most of my time on the server and will continue to help them if and when the time comes. 

Positions (Branch):

Guardian Manager (Under Elijah)

Guardian Manager Lead (Under Wynter)

Guardian Lead

High Jedi General

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

At the state of the 41st is currently rising, I believe with some of the people I have around me I would be able to increase productivity for this battalion. The battalion is my main focus within the server and have been putting a lot of effort into progressing it. I believe with some of the personnel I have around me we can get the job done. I just want to show that this battalion is resilient and can fight our way through these times. I would like to believe I am a fit for the next Gree but that is not my position to say. That is up to the rest of the green boys. I have a lot of experience with being apart of a battalion high command so I believe I know how much effort it takes to run one. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 

I have an understanding of it

Availability:

Not working: 10am - 12am (EST)

Working: 6pm - 12am (EST)

Sometimes on my lunch break I will hop in TS

(I am always accessible in discord)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Around 2,000 hours

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the 41st to be in a state where not only are they able to rely on each other for support but the standard and guidelines have increased to where they are able to handle situations together as a unit. I don't want a battalion where people say “let the battalion run itself” as per that is not being an effective leader.  I want to separate different areas of the battalion to answer this question as followed:

For the enlisted (PVT-CSM), I do not intend to use requirements as per individuals see requirements as a job. I will make sure that they understand the responsibilities of their ranks. What I mean by this is similar to SGT Training, they will be informed on what task their rank division is responsible for. For non-commissioned officers  it is usually recruitment and for senior non-commissioned officers it is usually event leading and training. Any of these things are subject to change depending on the needs of the battalion at the time. The enlisted is always the vast majority of any force so it is imperative that we have a system catered to their needs in which the responsibility system will create a compromise between the enlisted seeing it as a job with requirement based promotions and the needs of the battalion being met.

The officer core (2ndLT-COL) will be able to delegate troopers to areas in which needs are met, and be able to assess themselves based on current actions and productivity. Officers will understand that they are a part of a group that can and will support each other when needed.  The reason I say this is because I think we have lost sight of what it means to be an officer. Not saying I will in fact do officer training and such but I will be increasing officer attentiveness. Having them understand that the bridge between the officers and the enlisted is not only the Warrant Officer but how well we communicate with each other. Officer evaluations will happen during every officer meeting in which we all have an understanding on where people are and what we need improving. Accountability has to happen between the officer core. We need to hold each other to the same standard. Some of these things have already gone underway but will be more enforced in the coming days/weeks. 

Battalion activity has been an issue since I joined the 41st. We have tried many different ways to improve this issue. What I plan to try is for those who have put in much effort into the progression of the battalion and have been very much active so I will implement a positive reinforcement system. More activities between the officer and enlisted would get the battalion to understand each other as a whole. I am proposing Enlisted vs. Officers challenge which I have not announced yet. I am still working out the kinks and figuring out how we will do this. But for now it is experimental. I would like to continue working on battalion specific training. For example, the 41st is known for alien translation and the only way for us to have events and such oriented around us, we need to actively promote it. Because this is something we have done in the past, using the same system and altering it would be a more achieving task.  So that is one thing I would really want for us to improve on moving forward. I have already started to implement more reconnaissance exercises with both identifying targets from longer distances and using a guide or overwatch system guiding others through either a simulation or on-planet situation. Hopefully this can be more widely used. Now also I have been working on putting together situations where we would be helping, teaching, and fighting with a group of civilians. Although these exercises are fairly new they do somewhat cover the basics of recon and hopefully does well over time. Right now I understand that recon is underappreciated by most and I want to continue to push the effort of integrating it with normal activities, events, and deployments. I strongly believe the only way for the reconnaissance  regiment to improve and grow is if we work together and I plan on including Rancor in the many activities we put forth. I strongly believe that if the 41st and Rancor work together more often, it will have a positive outcome for both battalions. As I know I will not be alone in this aspect, I have many individuals that can assist in my effort to reestablish the reconnaissance presence on this server which may or may not stabilize the fluctuation of members in the recon regiment. I do want to keep the environment fun and enjoyable but right now the state of the battalion is either sink or swim so I will do all that I can to not only swim but hit that freestyle for the regiment. But in all seriousness I believe we can increase our productivity within the regiment if we all do our part. Having a few people will not cut it, everyone needs to put in the effort. I am starting to create relationships with other battalions for the battalion to become more transparent and be able to share ideas between us and create more fun experiences. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just some if not most of the points I want to push across knowing things will change either for better or worse we will have to adapt when that time comes. Sorry for all the writing if I wrote too much, I am not able to convey my ideas correctly all the time so I just write everything that comes out of my head. Also I will be able to clarify any points if needed to the best of my ability.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I understand

• Winner 2
  • Informative 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

6 minutes ago, Cronis said:

Null EOD

“Null EOD” eh? All Null are EOD bud who? :pepeLaugh:

+1 known this lad for a while now, helped me out with a lot and is of good moral character, has what it takes

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

spacer.png

Yes. Cronis can do this, the man was my main candidate to run after my term finished. He and I have talked about this for long now. And his plans will help this battalion grow. He is ready, go get them +1

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Head Admin
24 minutes ago, Cronis said:

327th CMD Danyawarra

Very epic being Danyawarra. Anyways, the applications looks pretty good. You can identify the problems, and seems like you have solutions for them. No-brainer on your leadership etc. Big +1

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 Has big plans in helping the 41st grow and prosper and I will be there to assist best I can to have his goals achieved. I believe as Gree he will implement what he has planned and help the battalion prosper and grow in the right direction if he gets the position.

• Friendly 1

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You've stood by this battalion since day one, and have been working diligently to get the 41st to a place we can be proud of. You've been a great leader and mentor to all of the members of our battalion and I believe you are the best candidate for this position. 

+1 

• Friendly 1

Grief here. I have worked by Cronis’s side for a while when I was Gree and even before that. He is a good friend and I really think he could strive in this position. +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

+1 He can certainly do the job

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 good luck you’ll need it

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR 41ST ELITE CORP GREE
Your Term Ends 11/10/2020

//MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS -Accepted