Sixta Staff resignation

Banned

Name: Sixta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70342705

Staff Rank: HA

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 7/25/20

Reason for leaving: Work is picking up and I am finding it harder and harder to maintain an active status on the server. Instead of holding this position I'd rather resign to create movement within the staff team!

Farewells:  I would love to thank everyone in the high staff team @Dragon @Forseen for this opportunity to be in high staff. 
 @Anderson @Freck Good luck on your new positions guys! ♥ 

@Mitchell My friend I will miss you <3

I wish you guys luck in the future. 

o7 

• Friendly 6

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

o7 digga D

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7

God its about time this retard Resigns and gets back to sweepin his carpet at work. I swear this kid is useless like who gave him staff in the first place. Now I can force his dumbass to play fishing planet but, we aint playing BDO I already uninstalled it so get fucked with wasting 5$ idiot. yeah 07 or whatever dumb shit 

STOP GIVING ME FUNNY GIVE ME DUMB INSTEAD

Edited by Raids
  • Funny 2
Banned
3 hours ago, Raids said:

God its about time this retard Resigns and gets back to sweepin his carpet at work. I swear this kid is useless like who gave him staff in the first place. Now I can force his dumbass to play fishing planet but, we aint playing BDO I already uninstalled it so get fucked with wasting 5$ idiot. yeah 07 or whatever dumb shit 

Dude mad I got a 11 LB trophy channel catfish smh!!

r4ymo.gif

1 minute ago, Sixta said:

Dude mad I got a 11 LB trophy channel catfish smh!!

Don't be swayed by this man's blasphemous word's he hasn't even left the beginner pond and still has a rod that has the weight capacity of 3-4LB's the most he has caught is a guppy in the pond. He's literally the most dog fisher in the world... Smh my head!!!!!!