Moose Resignation

Battalion: Attack Regiment

RP Name: Moose

Date: 07/01/20

Reason: Just don't have the time to spend 4+ hours on the server each day. I know I am letting some people down by doing this but I think my time has come to step down and hand the reigns over to someone else. I am happy with the choice I got a lot on my plate and I feel this is the best choice for me right now. I have really enjoyed my time with the attack battalions and this has been the most fun position  I have held in my time in gmod. I won't be leaving the server but ya guys won't be seeing me around as much. Love all ya guys, my final message change the world <3.

Goodbyes:

104th: For the little time that I had the pleasure of working with you guys you have been great. @Brooklyn keep up the great work and forklift girls are the best.

501st:  Boys in blue you guys have been the best, I never need to worry about you guys always handled your problems the best way possible and I couldn't expect more out of a battalion. It started of with @Enzyme coming in and fixing the mess that happened before him and doing one of the best jobs that I have seen, and being a great friend in general <3. Then I had to make one of the toughest choices during my term who would take up the mantle @Forseen and @Rohan. Let me say to you both it was a extremely tough choice and you guys are the hardest working people that I know. I know Rohan you have moved on but I want you to have really enjoyed your time here and know that i'm gonna miss you. Forseen don't screw things up lol, seriously though make me proud. o7

212th: Jesus christ you guys are the best special ed class I know *sheds tear*. But seriously you guys are my home on the server and I know at times it felt a little bit rocky I have always enjoyed my time here and I could not ask for a better group of guys to work with. @AlienTheAlien you came in as Cody and did the best you could and I want to apologize for not helping you and supporting you as much as I could. @Comics and @Fyi you guys can make it through this slump I believe in you, you guys can do great things. I love ya guys much more then you could imagine and I am so sorry for what I could not accomplish.

High Command: Man weren't we a bunch of misfits jesus. I learned alot from you guys and some have passed and some have come but just know yall are great and I respect every single one of you. Imma miss you guys. <3

Morning Troopers, my time has come <3

Edited by Moose
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 5

Money Moves

MOOSE FOR FUCK SAKE!

FIRST 2 FOXTROT SPOTS OPEN AND NOW THIS FUCKING SHIT!!

IMMA MURDER YOU!!!

On the real tho, Moose, You were one of the Best ATK Regs, Im going to miss you, You better keep that Minecraft server up.

Have fun being a Mountie my Canadian brother. Keep in touch!

o7

Bleach

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Fucking Denied, Get back here my friend.

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Always choice life over a game. Good on you mate, did great while your was there

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

@Moose O7 you did a fantastic job as attack reg , Sad to see you go, your blitzcrank hooks are still garbo

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

o7 - ATeam

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Head Admin

This is so unepic I'm about to say the nword, it better be april fools but 3 months late

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

o7

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Love ya Moose. Cat Girls are better

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

52 minutes ago, Moose said:

Battalion: Attack Regiment

RP Name: Moose

Date: 07/01/20

Reason: Just don't have the time to spend 4+ hours on the server each day. I know I am letting some people down by doing this but I think my time has come to step down and hand the reigns over to someone else. I am happy with the choice I got a lot on my plate and I feel this is the best choice for me right now. I have really enjoyed my time with the attack battalions and this has been the most fun position  I have held in my time in gmod. I won't be leaving the server but ya guys won't be seeing me around as much. Love all ya guys, my final message change the world <3.

Goodbyes:

104th: For the little time that I had the pleasure of working with you guys you have been great. @Brooklyn keep up the great work and forklift girls are the best.

501st:  Boys in blue you guys have been the best, I never need to worry about you guys always handled your problems the best way possible and I couldn't expect more out of a battalion. It started of with @Enzyme coming in and fixing the mess that happened before him and doing one of the best jobs that I have seen, and being a great friend in general <3. Then I had to make one of the toughest choices during my term who would take up the mantle @Forseen and @Rohan. Let me say to you both it was a extremely tough choice and you guys are the hardest working people that I know. I know Rohan you have moved on but I want you to have really enjoyed your time here and know that i'm gonna miss you. Forseen don't screw things up lol, seriously though make me proud. o7

212th: Jesus christ you guys are the best special ed class I know *sheds tear*. But seriously you guys are my home on the server and I know at times it felt a little bit rocky I have always enjoyed my time here and I could not ask for a better group of guys to work with. @AlienTheAlien you came in as Cody and did the best you could and I want to apologize for not helping you and supporting you as much as I could. @Comics and @Fyi you guys can make it through this slump I believe in you, you guys can do great things. I love ya guys much more then you could imagine and I am so sorry for what I could not accomplish.

High Command: Man weren't we a bunch of misfits jesus. I learned alot from you guys and some have passed and some have come but just know yall are great and I respect every single one of you. Imma miss you guys. <3

Morning Troopers, my time has come <3

Gay ass dude xd

Look, I'm not one to get like emotional cause that shit gay but you're like a best friend man.

It's gonna all be scuffed without you. I'm actually gonna miss you a lot. I'm sad we'll never be able to work togther but this is what you need and there's nothing more respectable than that.

Stay in touch and reach out when you need to

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~