Steam Name: Synr.gg 40Ninjaman

RP Name: HWSL Commander Crush | Ninjaman

RP Rank: CMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80516124

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom’s Unit

Experience:

1354:15 hours in server

Dooms Unit HWSL Commander Crush

I had joined the server back in January at the beginning of the year. I had joined Doom’s unit on my first day of the server after being offered a cookie by them. I tell you it was the best damn cookie to this date. Ever since I joined DU I loved the atmosphere and the community within it. I was able to meet and talk with all different kinds of people and make great new friends. Some of the greatest people I met while being a part of DU even if they are from other battalions. Ever since my climb through the NCO ranks I had diligently worked and done plenty of things to help the battalion. From recruitments to training and even increasing relationships with other battalion. I always put what I thought was best for the battalion and brought them up to officers and command. During my time as an officer I consistently worked to help improve NCO’s and guide them in the right direction. I helped work with and guide any officers. I was always very willing to give a listening ear to anyone who wanted to talk and I was not afraid to pipe up if it was needed. Information and communication is key and that was what I worked around with. I would watch the NCO’s and I would watch the Officers and I would even gather opinions and information from other battalions regarding what they thought of DU. When I heard some issues I worked towards trying to fix the problems and lead people in the right direction so as we don’t repeat the same mistake. When there was an issue with a trooper I worked to investigate and gather as much information as I could so as we can work to correct things. I’ve been told I know when to be tough and know when to have fun and that I have a good balance of that. There was one singular Crush before me and I went a head and let my lower troopers go for it as I was not interested in taking something someone really wanted. He got it and soon went inactive. Eventually, Crush was held again and I took up the mantle and became him while also leading out HWS branch especially since DU had their standardized Z6 removed. With my branch I worked to help create a tryout doc that would be the First for DU since Z6 became a branch and was currently in the process of creating an informative doc regarding HWS. I am a late night gamer as my job is an evening job. Anytime I got the chance I would get onto the server and talk with the NCO’s and other Battalions.

Shock 1stLT Ninja

Back before I played Synergy I played on Influx and I was apart of the Shock Troopers. As this was years ago I don’t remember much of my time their, but I was able to reach officer status back then for them. My BCMD at that time was HappyBoy and had a major by the name of Sweetheart. It was good times and it was something I enjoyed doing back then. I do occasionally still talk to both of them to this day even after Influx had shutdown.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

When I became a Commander I felt I could do more and it further opened my eyes of some of the issues that confirmed some of my suspicions. I had been working towards diligently to improve some of these problems and issues.

I have a Fiery passion to help resolve these problems and any related issues with the utmost Effeciency.

Professionalism

I’ll admit it. DU has an issue with Professionalism and Mingery I had time and time again witnessing troopers taking RP too far or just flat out screwing around too much. I understand the meaning of having fun as it is a video game, but we are on a serious Roleplay server and we came here to Roleplay. For a while there was little to no discipline in which it lead to officers messing around and which lead to NCO’s thinking it was ok and to them messing around till it became a big minge fest. NO. This kind of behavior is unacceptable and will need to make sure discipline action is instilled. The issue is it’s when things get taken too far it leaves a bad image on DU and their own Officer Corp. Discipline does not always mean a bad thing either in some cases it can help you grow as a person while also being able to have fun on the server at the same time and if you have fun you will want to be on the server more while making your own battalion look better. I will say it’s already getting better since I had became a Commander and worked towards improving this area.

Relationships

Relationships are a strong factor for any organization to work on and thrive with. Through my time in DU I was actively talking and working with other battalions to help increase those relationships. I talk with other battalion commander’s , their NCO’s, their officer’s in almost every battalion and have built a few strong bonds with other battalions. The Issue being that I’m one of the few people trying to do this on a consistent basis I have seen so few joint trainings or just talking with other battalions that it can make DU look like a cult that does not want to talk with anyone. I want to improve these relationships and show that DU is a great battalion and get us known by people and fellow troopers. It will lead to more joint trainings, more deployments, helpful advice, and even possible lifelong friends.

Communication

Communication is absolutely key to any organization. DU does not have the best communication I’ll say that. It’s an ongoing issue that has been addressed with not much done to attempt to fix it. The lack of communication between the Command, Officer corp, NCO corp was not great. I want to ensure we get talking to each other so we can build those relationships, so the officers can teach the NCO’s, so the NCO’s can grow and become great leaders themselves. COMMUNICATION IS KEY. I will say it again where obviously we can’t tell everyone everything, but at least reassure them that things are being done and that we are their as Command. We should be able to trust our officers will certain limited information and gain any input or feedback as to let them shine themselves. No one can show what they are capable of unless we give them the chance.

I want to help better DU as a whole and I can only truly do that as Doom.

A mix of fun and Seriousness is all it takes to make a great battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do

Availability: If anything this is my weakest point. I am on when I can be on my job is a evening time based job where I work Mon-fri 12:00 PM(Noon)- 10 pm EST. Multiple can confirm I am on almost all night well into the morning. I am on most of the weekend and have no issues with getting on during the day. I have also made myself very easy to contact mobile. I tend to sit on TS channel and leaves it very easy for me to contact if something is to come up. You rarely have to wait long to get a response from me.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since January 5, 2020

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: By the end of my term I want to see increased activity, professionalism, better Communication, increased relations as a battalion, Our own troopers being willing to talk to higher up’s, and just DU in a much better state than it currently is.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I AM AWARE OF THIS AND AGREE TO IT.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: YES

Head Admin

I am gonna be honest, I went straight to the "Where do you want your battalion to be at". Now you've given some points but before I give my endorsement in this

How will you implement these changes?

What can you do in this position as opposed to now?

Also the colors hurt :FeelsWowMan:

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

3 minutes ago, Rohan said:

I am gonna be honest, I went straight to the "Where do you want your battalion to be at". Now you've given some points but before I give my endorsement in this

How will you implement these changes?

What can you do in this position as opposed to now?

Also the colors hurt :FeelsWowMan:

As I don't want to say it, but sometimes the hammer needs to drop. The lack of discipline  has been there and has the effect of a role model. I want to be a role model people want to follow and be. If a trooper has messed up there needs to be an investigation for one which will be through as that way we can make the best decision. Actions have consequences and they need to be handed out where needed to show we mean what we say. Otherwise if we give them an inch they will take a mile sort of deal. I can understand certain situations, but actions have consequences. There has been a form of acting on discipline that truffle was working on and I hope to get that implemented with adjustments as needed. Some PT will need to be instilled, but this also gives the opportunity to teach them how things should have done so they can learn from these mistakes. I dont plan to make it like a dictatorship. I want to turn us more serious and to be able to have fun at the same time.

Being a commander is great and I feel I could get some stuff done, but 95% of the time it was always waiting on the BCMD word and  with me in that position i am quite easy to contact and can give out thoughtful opinions and be able to be open enough that people will want to come talk to me as a BCMD.

• Agree 1

+1 you I believe your the best fit. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin
15 minutes ago, 40Ninjaman said:

As I don't want to say it, but sometimes the hammer needs to drop. The lack of discipline  has been there and has the effect of a role model. I want to be a role model people want to follow and be. If a trooper has messed up there needs to be an investigation for one which will be through as that way we can make the best decision. Actions have consequences and they need to be handed out where needed to show we mean what we say. Otherwise if we give them an inch they will take a mile sort of deal. I can understand certain situations, but actions have consequences. There has been a form of acting on discipline that truffle was working on and I hope to get that implemented with adjustments as needed. Some PT will need to be instilled, but this also gives the opportunity to teach them how things should have done so they can learn from these mistakes. I dont plan to make it like a dictatorship. I want to turn us more serious and to be able to have fun at the same time.

Being a commander is great and I feel I could get some stuff done, but 95% of the time it was always waiting on the BCMD word and  with me in that position i am quite easy to contact and can give out thoughtful opinions and be able to be open enough that people will want to come talk to me as a BCMD.

Allright, I honestly believe you have not been in a higher position long enough but seems you may proof me wrong here. +1, best of luck.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 - Likes Cat Girls and that is a gateway to being a Furry.

+1 though for real because he seems to be the best candidate! sadly it has to be the Cat Girl fan...

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 he is currently trying to improve the image of the battalion which makes a big impact through the butterfly effect. And it makes a big loop

Better image -> more recruits

more recruits -> more people to hang out with

more people to hang out with -> the more fun will be had and therefore improving the image of the battalion

• Friendly 1

+1 Ninjaman is a great choice for Doom. His short term as a Commander has shown his dedication to his battalion, and he has made it very clear that he has no tolerance for the very behavior that has come to define DU as a "minge" battalion. 

Whatever does happen, I know he'll do great for the battalion. Best of luck with your application!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1 As a Fellow Man of Culture, I salute you and wish you luck

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 this lad has been alright since I first met him so let him send it. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 on multiple reasons  

1. Yes, he is more of a late night guy like myself, but everytime I work with him and DU. He is always working to make DU better in both communication and Activity.

2. He has reached out to other battalions and offered joint training's with DU. 

3. Like he said, he's serious and fun at the same time.  His troops know when its time to get serious, but also knows when to relax and hangout as a family. 

These are all traits which makes me believe he is ready for Doom.  

(Just don't get burned out you goob)

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1. Fuck those Colors 
I think that even though you may not have been a Commander for that Long, you have done a Great Job at being a Commander. You are always on and when your not your in TS. Even when your at Work your on your phone in TS. That is Dedication to the Battalion right there.

:gasp:

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

This is due to the other applicant receiving the position prior to your app being accepted.

You may apply for another commander positions after 07/11/2020.

// Moved to Commander Applications - Denied

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: