CWRP - Guac's Staff Application

Guac

Forum Admin

RP Name: 2ndACS SUP ENGO SGM Guac/ 501st Jedi Padawan Guac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180837896

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Over the weeks that I have been on this server, I have developed a love for this community and everything it stands for. I have spent countless hours on this server contributing nothing but my presence and I feel as though it's time for me to give back. I would like to become an admin because I truly just want to be an extra set of hands to make this community even better than it already is. I feel like I would be a great addition to the team. Since my arrival on this server, I have already taken many leadership positions such as 2ndACS and ENGO. In addition to helping the server as a whole, I would like to become an admin to help my battalion. During server downtime, it is difficult to find/contact a SA+ to spawn in dupes & such to make fun and interesting events. This leaves a set minority in my battalion apart. My goal is to become an SA in order to help this small minority and give them the full Synergy Roleplay experience. In addition to this, I would like to become a GH/GM. I have come to the point where being an event job, while great, is just not enough. I feel as though I have many good ideas as for events and I would also be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My IRL name is Ryan, I'm a 15 year old freshman. Along with this server I play minecraft, Overwatch, Sea of Thieves, R6, Mordhau, and much more. I play football (I'm a center if any of y'all care) and sing. I would like to think of myself as a funny and caring guy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

270 hours

Edited by xX_Mosby_Xx

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin
1 hour ago, Otter said:

+1 Good lucj

Appreciate it!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You seem to be have the support of some of you compatriots in 212th and you app is very compelling at portraying your actual interest in improving and helping the community.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1, good sport and dedicated

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Veteran Admin

+1 Serious guy super active