Add Rocket ammo to the ammo buy menu.

JBFox

Name: RC-1140 "Fixer"

RP Rank: [REDACTED]

Suggestion: Add Rockets to the ammo menu.

Implementation: Just add it.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: With the addition of LFS there are a ton more vehicles in play, it just feels bad to have to respawn to refill my Anti Armor ammo. I'm sure there are other people who feel the same way.

Edited by JBFox

I remember the Days of Yore, when I played the role of a Rocket Trooper alongside Rancor. While I had been a Jet Trooper in the past, Particularly a Medic, the feeling of having a Rocket and a Jetpack, was truly amazing. However, these feeling was quickly cut short by the Limited Ammo, and, the at the time Laggy Server Box making Flying at Peak Extremely impractical. 

With the Server being less and less Laggy with each update, adding the Ability to Purchase Rocket Ammo, rather than Glitch Rocket Ammo, is something that's a long time coming. I feel like this is something that's been Left unattended, and with the Recent Changes and Love given to different Aspects of the Server, Ranging from Clones, to Jedi, to Bounty Hunters, Rocket Troopers are deserving of a Buff and I think this, as well as the Potential for a  New Jetpack, is a good way to go about that. 

+1

+1 will give launchers more practical use

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 rocket go boom 1,500 C per rocket make it expensive to use

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

+1 rocket go boom 1,500 C per rocket make it expensive to use

This should work yes, +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1
However we have tried for this in the Past and it failed.

Personaly.
1 Rocket =2,000C+ Especialy with the "Damage" it does.
&
WHERE is it getting bought? / WHO Can buy it.
Has to be Purchased in Armory threw a Vendor?
Can be bought by Officer Jobs? 
(Its not going to be avalable to those WITH Rocket Launchers. As that would be HEAVILY OP.)

• Funny 1
45 minutes ago, Qal said:

+1
However we have tried for this in the Past and it failed.

Personaly.
1 Rocket =2,000C+ Especialy with the "Damage" it does.
&
WHERE is it getting bought? / WHO Can buy it.
Has to be Purchased in Armory threw a Vendor?
Can be bought by Officer Jobs? 
(Its not going to be avalable to those WITH Rocket Launchers. As that would be HEAVILY OP.)

I did say in my reply that it should be considerably more expensive than regular ammo.

As to where it's getting bought, the same menu as you buy ammo for your regular guns.

Anybody could be able to buy it, the ability to buy rocket ammo doesn't matter unless you actually have a weapon that can use the rockets. (and if the ammo is expensive, why would people who can't use the ammo buy it anyway)

Why would it not be available to people with the Rocket Launchers? Having it available to the people with rocket launchers is literally the reason for me making the suggestion. Considering there are restrictions in place on people who have the rocket launchers (I.E, you're not supposed to use them against infantry unless there's a huge bunched up group, the only time people would be using this is when there's an abundance of vehicles that need to be destroyed, which is the main purpose I see for this needing to be implemented.)

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 1 month later...