[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Wheezy/Ofal's Staff Application

Wheezy

RP Name: TR 41st EC PVT Wheezy/ TR Jedi Temple Guard KI Ofal

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:106026873

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on and off this server multiple times and I'm tired of switching around to other servers I want this responsibility so I am only focused on this server and this server only. I like to help people and make there day better by helping them out in any way I can. I absolutely hate the fact of someone having a horrible time on the server because of something that can be resolved quickly and easily with just a staff member that can come over and fix it fast so they can go about there day on the server. I want the community to be able to rely on me and to get to know me more. I am not just a guy with a wheeze I am a good person who wants the best for everyone. The more people get to know me the more they realize what I can do to help within the community. I want everyone to know that staff is here for them in there time of need for a wonderful time on the server. Also this is something else to do other than RP.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a good guy with a great personality. I am a outgoing guy who likes to talk to people about anything (basically a therapist lmao). Also I get things done the way they need to be done.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was in a moderator position on a server that is closed now but I learned how to Jail, Mute, Kick, and whitelist.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  331 hours

Edited by Beasts
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Has some experience on the server and put some effort into the app. Good luck!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

"I have been on and off this server multiple times and I'm tired of switching around to other servers I want this responsibility so I am only focused on this server and this server only" you shouldn't need a responsibility roll to force yourself to play on the server.. It should be of your own volition and free will not something that seems forced or a job 

Man Of The Past

4 hours ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

"I have been on and off this server multiple times and I'm tired of switching around to other servers I want this responsibility so I am only focused on this server and this server only" you shouldn't need a responsibility roll to force yourself to play on the server.. It should be of your own volition and free will not something that seems forced or a job 

You are taking this wrong I’m saying that I need to focus on this server more than other ones simple as that  @NobleHeoruwulf also you can either +1 or -1 with feedback also this is for me to have something else to do than RP on the server and actually be able to help people in other ways 

21 hours ago, Porch said:
Edited by Beasts
Added more
Veteran Admin

+1 Super active and good guy

Congratulations, As of 06/04/2020 you are part of the staff team

//moved to accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations, you have been accepted for a position in the staff team!

//locked
//moved to Accepted

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management