Wrecker Fist 2.0

Pythin

Name: CF-99 "Hunter"

RP Rank: SL

Suggestion: Give Wrecker a Custom Fist variant of the current fists we have now so that they do more damage. 100 damage seems fair. This Would Help Improve Wreckers Overall Character, and add more to our "Unorthodox" Methods of Attack.

Implementation: Just add the fists to the load out 

Lore:

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following Add or Change: Add the new fists

Job: Wrecker

GBPf1At.png

Former: Liaison

-1, pointless. Fists are not for actual combat and you will get massacred if you run out with fists even if they 1 shot anything because fists have no range.

Fists are for punching other players. This 100 damage would just end up with some accidental RDM and wrecker dying alot cause guns are better than fists. Once again as far as I'm aware fists are a VIP thing so would this not technically make wrecked VIP, a dumb point but still worth pointing out.

Realistically this is just gonna be a one time gag that will be forgotten and will become a useless addition.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• Management

The way I see it is yes he may not be able to utilize them very much but in some instances he could.

CQC he could use them very easily because 1) NPCs sometimes do not aggro that quick and some, if not most of them could be taken down before they aggro onto the user and 2) He literally does it in the show

Yes there's the case of it will turn into an accidental RDM charge but whoever get's the position should be held accountable for their actions. I have personally removed and seen plenty of people get removed from SO BDE for accidentally RDM. If anything there should be a rule against him using his fists on friendly targets.

I will +1 this 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

Almost every B1 droid in an event is standard 400+ HP. Unless Wrecker get a HP buff I don't see this being viable and see it more as a useless gag. I understand where you may see this as some fun RP though.

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 wrecker smash 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 2 months later...