Jedi Wookie Model

Scarecrow

Name: Scarecrow

RP Rank: Master

Suggestion:

A Wookie model is one that people have been requesting one for a long time at this point for example we recently had a Knight Suggestion from Forseen for it although personally I do not care much for them. It was a suggestion that was past  in council a long time ago now which was only delayed this long pending the creation of a model for a wookie Jedi so I am just seeing it through. The council agreed this model was sufficient so here we go.

Implementation: Adding the Body grouper to knight and Master Body Groupers

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Tyvokka https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Gungi

Workshop content if applicable:
( https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1124004450&searchtext=wookie+jedi)

Head Admin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS LIKE A NIGHTMARE. Fucking Wookiee in skirt... +1 for the meme :Pepega:

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Forum Admin

Oh my... That's.... That's beautiful +1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

4 minutes ago, Forseen said:

-1 There was only 1 Wookie jedi within cannon lore, and he was a youngling. This is a stupid model and I don't think Jedi need MORE jobs.

The main objection to this is, we don't really follow canon lore, and atleast in legends Plo koon's master was a wookie from what I remember, so there are/ have been wookie jedi, other than that uhhh +1 to the suggestion

• Retired Founder
12 minutes ago, OkamiHybrid said:

The main objection to this is, we don't really follow canon lore, and atleast in legends Plo koon's master was a wookie from what I remember, so there are/ have been wookie jedi, other than that uhhh +1 to the suggestion

Right but my main point, there's been so many suggestions denied for "Jedi have enough models, delete some to add more"

-1, why tho. Wookies are stupid monkey cavemen who can't speak basic. No need for more useless skins for jedi which just serve No purpose.

The bith is retarded enough

If battalions Aren't allowed to keep adding models then neither are jedi. Drop some or get none 

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 5

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Banned

Comics is right. -1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Yeahh -1 The Jedi have plenty of options currently. If the Council wants to vote to remove some of the human models to make room for some non-human models, that would be a different story, but there's just a lot right now.

hi.

• Management
Management

The model looks like poop in robes

Though I don't believe they have too many models, in fact I don't think they have enough. Jedi look like Clones themselves. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

Comics speaking facts -1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 shit looks pepe yikes 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 months later...