CWRP - Wolfro Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Wolfro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11396899

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Overseer

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: After establishing the server and helping it get  on track and its feet after the great migration from icefuse I felt my time as one of the first TRO's as well was on a good start and figured i would take a break. With this break it allowed for other members of this community to take the pledge and help drive synergy forward.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):  I believe its time I made a valiant return to staff to help not just the community but the entirety of staff out.  I have exp and am calm enough to help deal with situations whether good or bad. I can help improve its image and make staff experience for other players enjoyable not just detrimental regarding a situation.  I also look forward to pushing my limits and hopefully making it past overseer/VA this time around to prove that this community is worth working for and representing. Also as one of the last originals from what i see around on the server I feel like this old war horse still has some stuff to offer to this community and can also learn from as well.  I look forward to working with new people and as a team to make this community better for all.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my previous staff time was amazing I helped lay the ground work and worked with many incredible people from Joah himself to Lazer and Forseen for example and many great others.  It was challenging and engaging to help start something that is still around today. The challenge then was unique as I'm sure this new one will be as well and I look forward to stepping up to the cause.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 brother. 

Unfortunately we haven't been able to spend time with eachother since you've returned but once I'm off LOA I will be sure to come see you! 

Our times before were amazing, I look forward to more amazing memories!

British

+1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Banned

You have been accepted! Welcome to the team. 
//Moved to accepted. 

r4ymo.gif