CWRP - Reborn's Staff Application

Veteran Admin

RP Name: Wolfpack JTL WO Boost

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13970381

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be an administrator because I believe that I could bring my experience to the staff team. I have been on the server for some time and I always had an enjoyable time staffing on other servers. When I first joined the server I fell in love with the server and was to stay addicted and because of my liking to the server its in my nature to feel that I need to give back to the server that has brought be joy for the last few months. Recently I have obtained a position of responsibility and believe that I can handle with more experience on of this server runs to go for staff. With me being a friendly person I believe that it will help me connect with the server more as a whole outside of my battalion. Hopeful I can make an impact on the server that has supplied me with many hours of happiness

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

I am 20 years old, I work at a grocery store called Publix where I am attempting to move up and become a manager. I used to play military RP before I started getting into clone wars as an alternative to MilRP. When I played on a few servers that I will not name and became a general in one and a commander in the other. I personally love to lead and take charge of situations. It gives me a sense of joy when doing an above average job. I find myself to be kind of a jokester at times but know when I need to be serious.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I have been staff on too many server too count. I have been playing Garry's Mod for now going on 8 years with over 5k hours. My few most respectable achievements i becoming a SMT on a military RP server. Which stands for Senior Management Team, which includes the rank of Head Admin. I was this rank for a long time and was on my way to becoming a Manager and then ended up resigning because I got burnt out. My other achievement is moving up the staff ranks on a other Military RP server. I ended up becoming a Co Owner with lots of time and ended up resigning from that because of the corruption of the Owner on that server. Overall I believe that I am more than qualified for such a position.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

702 Hours

Edited by Reborn
Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

+1 

Good guy!

:peepoLove:

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif