CWRP - Foxey's Staff Re-Application

Foxey

RP Name: 104th 2ndLT Foxey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101435744

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had a discussion with Forseen and decided to step down from the staff team due to needing a break and no longer being able to adequately perform my duties as a Head Administrator.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Some good friends of mine have come back to the server.. and with summer on the horizon and my mind refreshed, I have decided to join them. I always enjoyed working on events, and that's what I plan to do once again! I've had some time to come up with some ideas for events, but also for the program as a whole that I believe will help the server improve. We'll see where time takes me, but at the moment I hope to eventually rejoin the Head Administration team. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my time as a staff member went well, I hope the community feels the same way. At the end of my time as a staff member I began to lose the drive to get on, and honestly should have resigned sooner- but I had hoped to meet my commitments. Ultimately I believe I had some ups and downs, but made many contributions to the server. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I do.

Edited by Foxey
  • Friendly 3
Forum Admin

+1 Great staff member 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Man was an HA how could you not have him back!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Banned

Welcome back to the staff team!
//Moved to accepted. 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif