104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Experience:

104th Jedi Knight of Spirit

Jedi Shadow Manager(x2)

104th Commander

104th Disciplinary Lead

104th Intel Deputy Director

Wolfpack Boost (JTL)

My time back in the 104th has only been roughly 4ish months now since I returned, however, I have learned a lot during my time here. During my time in 104th, I have consistently listened to my peers on what needs to be done or changed. I actively sought out and corrected issues presented to me by 104th members while also taking the guidance of my superiors. I have learned what it takes to be an effective leader by doing the following: Asking others where I was lacking or what to improve on / Committing myself to projects until completion, then going over such projects with my superiors / Asserted myself into situations that pointed out my weak point’s and force me to fix them / Taking on more and more responsibilities to test my readiness for this kind of position and how well I can manage under pressure

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

As of now, I am an Intel Manager, Disciplinary Lead, current JTL of the Battalion, and a 104th Commander. I have strived to make changes where they have been needed. Such as selecting new, capable, and hardworking Branch Officers for the Jet Regiment. I have also been Making the Battalion a safe place to voice opinions and criticism without the fear of punishment (because that should never be a thing). Creating a caring and fun environment for the newer members of the battalion so they feel just as at home as a Veteran Player. Making sure everyone within a sub-unit, regiment, or the officer core has a say in all decisions (unless it is something that CMD+ can take care of in an instant). I could not have done any of this without the hard work of the Commanders, Officer Core, NCO Core, and Enlisted of the battalion. With my past experience in the 104th. I was able to evaluate and criticize myself and what it means to me to be a leader. Brooklyn helped me by pointing out the areas I was lacking, and how to improve on such areas. Whether it was a subtle approach or hands-on, I worked towards fixing these flaws so I can be the best version of myself as a Commander. I know the line between Work and play. And I know when to be someone’s friend or someone’s teacher. I also believe that I can set this battalion up for success not only for the present but also for the future.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I understand 104th’s lore.

Availability:
I am available most of the time, I am on every day, and my time on only fluctuates because of my sleep schedule.

In-Game:

Mon-Sun: 12:00 PM EST-1:00 AM EST
Pretty much every day all day.

Discord:

All the time.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

My Total Playtime on synergy is around 1500ish Hours, however, I’ve been in the community for a little under a year now(I joined in June or July of 2019). From the past two weeks, I have 171.7 Hours on GMOD.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I will answer this question with my Plans / Goals instead of Wants.

1. Maintain Battalion Activity - This is obvious but can be difficult because everyone is different. Mainly what can be done about this is some of the following:

1. Make sure Battalion High Command is active - Active HC can boost morale and motivation of the rest of the battalion. 

2. Keep the battalion busy while they are online - Training’s / Deployments or campaigns/incentives.

3. Employ a hard-working, motivated Senior Officer corps.

4. Ensure there is enough recruitment to make up for people who leave or get promoted.

2. Promote Hard Work and Motivation - Recently I have been trying my absolute best to reward people in the battalion for their hard work. I have done this by ensuring the people who are willing to go that extra mile are rewarded with ranks fitting their level of work ethic.

3. Deployments/Campaigns - 104th used to have a Deployment Campaign set up, which really got people motivated to be online. I want to create a new campaign, to hopefully bring in the same effect. I have already started a Deployment campaign with GM Teaa, which has been going great. I continue to plan Deployments/Campaigns with Game masters throughout my term to create motivation and sustainable numbers within the battalion.

4. TX-130 Schedule - I want to put TX-130 Training on a set schedule since 104th has been very hands-off about it as of late.

5. Negotiation Standards - I want to enforce Negotiation to the standard it was given when it was initially put into place. There are a good number of people who believe they transcend the rules. I want to make sure this doesn’t happen.

1. Have the Negotiations Rules and Guidelines tweaked a bit, so they can be used more effectively to suit situations.

2. As well as make a negotiation report form openly available to all other Battalions to hold 104th accountable.

6. Discipline - The Standard 104th is not what it used to be. I intend to rebuild this Standard and return it to the glory it once had. With the strict enforcement of Battle Comms and PTS in their respective scenarios. There is a fine line between Work and Play, and this will be known.

7. Intel - There are some documents during my term that I believe can use some tweaking and editing. Therefore I will make documents more clear and concise. Also updating outdated training documents and such that can use needed revamps.

8. Succession - Winding down my Term I want to set up my Commanders for being potential BCMD Candidates by being a teacher to them. Offering subtle input to change how they might view certain scenarios, etc. I believe that by doing this I can effectively create a stable environment within the 104th throughout, and beyond my term.

Overall I just want to see the battalion continue flourish with life like it once did. Of course some of this stuff I am already working on and will continue to work on, regardless if I get the position or not.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I understand.

Edited by Polik
Changed Color of Text, Added more detail to some of my agenda, and Updated Hours within past 2 weeks.

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

I like the goals that you have set out and how you don’t call them wants. You seem like the perfect candidate for the position. But can you just let me know how you plan on achieving the active high command and senior officer core. I know there aren’t too many officers in the battalion atm, so would it be over time? Immediate? Are you gonna promote a bunch of people to officer?

Also, what I would like to see a lot more, is more interaction between the 41st and 104th. I have been trying to promote it recently and it has been fun in those times. Not just doing sims and what not, but also just hanging out and all being friends.

Just now, Spite said:

I like the goals that you have set out and how you don’t call them wants. You seem like the perfect candidate for the position. But can you just let me know how you plan on achieving the active high command and senior officer core. I know there aren’t too many officers in the battalion atm, so would it be over time? Immediate? Are you gonna promote a bunch of people to officer?

Thanks for the feedback and the question. To answer your question I plan to achieve a active High Command and Senior Officer Core over time by selecting Junior Officers who show great work ethic and show the drive to be in those positions. I believe mass promotion is not the answer to solving lackluster officer core numbers.

• Agree 2

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

1 minute ago, Spite said:

Also, what I would like to see a lot more, is more interaction between the 41st and 104th. I have been trying to promote it recently and it has been fun in those times. Not just doing sims and what not, but also just hanging out and all being friends.

Oh yeah absolutely.

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

-1 Nahhh he Stinky........

........Actually...He hate's Furries.......+1 Polik is super dedicated in this battalion even though he's a Senior Officer he stills host tryouts. He's active and I believe he suits on being the BCMD of 104th. GL POLIK

Edited by Magician
  • Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 Hes Alright | Honestly this guy is super helpful and goes out of his way to better the battalion i cant see anyone else in the battalion on a spot as BCMD other than this guy.

• Friendly 1

+1 He has overall proven to be a really good commander, and has lead to his best ability, I believe he would make a great BCMD. Everything he has listed as where he wants the battalion to be, I know he will make it happen starting as soon as he gets into office.

• Friendly 1

I have a few questions for you. 
1. Not quite sure if it’s just me however, it seems that you tend to stay quite isolated and don’t like to interact with others, do you plan on changing this during your time as BCMD? 
2. You have a lot set out to accomplish, how will you prevent yourself from burning out? @Polik

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

22 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I have a few questions for you. 
1. Not quite sure if it’s just me however, it seems that you tend to stay quite isolated and don’t like to interact with others, do you plan on changing this during your time as BCMD? 
2. You have a lot set out to accomplish, how will you prevent yourself from burning out? @Polik

I do understand how some people may view myself as isolated, however I am slowly branching out in terms of public relations. For example I am already branching out to 41st, and building that relationship with them. I of course plan on continuing to extend my contact to other battalions. To answer the second question, I plan on spreading out this workload throughout my term. For example there are 8 main points that I am going to address during my term. So if we do some quick math,
3 Months x 4 Weeks=12 Weeks
12 Weeks ÷ 8 Points to be addressed = 1.5 Weeks per Point.
Doing this will lighten my workload and allow me time to perfect each point and other issues that arise.

Edited by Polik

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

+1 good thing you will have one toxic officer with to go with your serious ways

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin
12 hours ago, Inosuke said:

-1 jk +1 haha funny

12 hours ago, Magician said:

-1 Nahhh he Stinky........

........Actually...He hate's Furries.......+1 Polik is super dedicated in this battalion even though he's a Senior Officer he stills host tryouts. He's active and I believe he suits on being the BCMD of 104th. GL POLIK

2ue9rn1.jpg

Also, +1. I believe both of the applicants are suited for the position.

• Funny 2
  • Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Massive +1! Auga is the most active and dedicated 104th member I know. He’s done a lot for the battalion and is more than capable of being an amazing BCMD. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

-1 after reading the other applicants ideas I believe he is fit for the job. 

Edited by Dennis
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

// APPLICATION VOID \\

After consulting the other applicant Brooklyn, I have come to the conclusion that it would be better for the battalion for Brooklyn to obtain this position over me. During this time I will obtain more commander experience and will improve in areas in which I am lacking. Thank you all for the feedback, and this isnt the last you will see of me.
@Mitchell @Fizzik

Edited by Polik
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

Applicant has voided

This is your only void for 30 days. If you void another application, you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.

// Locking and moving to denied.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.