Bad Batch Upgrade

Pythin

• Management
Management

Hunter’s primary weapon was his vibro knife and we’ve seen Wrecker use it a whole bunch as well. It would be sick to have but

Does this need to be bought and are there even knives in it?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Hunter’s primary weapon was his vibro knife and we’ve seen Wrecker use it a whole bunch as well. It would be sick to have but

Does this need to be bought and are there even knives in it?

It would need to be bought, and It does have Knives in the system.  I think if Bad batch could get it to test the system, then a process could be worked out to give to others (EX. Null)

you can also create your own weapons with the System

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

Would this really be useful? I get that it might look cool and all but *especially* with SOBDE, yall run very tough sims with droids that have a lot of health and do a lot of damage, so is getting that close *really* a viable strategy.

If you really want this and could use it effectively, +1, But I don't really think you and Wrecker and others are gonna use it often.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Banned

-1 I mean this is not necessary in the current climate. Shit is heavy and weird looking jk +1

3 minutes ago, CruorFlumine said:

-1, its a pain in the ass to work with and every battalion has knives on a bodygrouper so youd have to expand it

What you guys are not understanding is that these aren't normal knives. It is pretty much a mini lightsaber that has lore inside of it. It literally states that Hunter preferred using his blade instead of a blaster. So this suggestion would be lore accurate, it would add new weaponry that would be fun to use and it would make Bad Batch a more versatile fighting force to work with. There is obviously the issue of it being OP. The devs can work with it and tone them down if needed. Personally I see this as a win in everyone's books.

Also, with the, "Well we have knives too." To be honest, your knife doesn't do shit except cut things. A normal knife wouldn't be able to mow down droids, buuuut a vibro blade could ;)

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

A $50 system shouldn't be utilized for just two players.  

This should not have been made for just bad batch and instead for everyone.  

52 minutes ago, Pythin said:

If this can pass for Bad Batch, then it could be used as a gateway suggestion for Others to Possibly Use.

The only people who can dictate this are the Founders.  

I agree also with Zensras, he's right about how much WiltOS takes up performance wise on the server.

• Agree 3

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

r4ymo.gif

+1 if everyone can use it because this seems like a big mod for a small group to use. If more people could use it and the server could have a fun time with it than I don't see why not.

-1 if not. If its just a small club of guys playing with their toys than I don't think its worth it.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Management
Management

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1, not gonna sugar coat but this shit is useless. Plus it's hella expensive just for a small group of SOBDE just to have. You have guns, they are a million times better. Only situation you can use a knife is RP but you can do that shit in /me. 

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~