Marvel's Director Resignation

Marvel

• Management

Note: All resignations are final
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Marvel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445805193

Staff Rank: Director

Were you VIP: Yeah but Director didn't have VIP so I didn't get my hecking ammo discount smh my head.

Date: December 22nd, 2019.

Reason for leaving: I have been Staff on this server for well over a year now with no real break. I'm burnt to a crisp and need a good long break with no real responsibilities.

Farewells:

@Tinovious - Absolute bafoon. Should stick to Halo brother. We've done our time here but I know you'll do a helluva good job if you come back. Not really a farewell to you as I know we will still talk and play games with each other. 

ONI Section Two Directive Nine-Three-Zero Initiating.... 

@traditional - Welcome to Hell. Good thing you landed feet first. Hardly a week in and I can already tell you'll do good and just know if you ever need anything you got my discord.

@Sanchez Resident - LEGO STAR WARS RP DIRECTOR SANDBB | You better transfer dude. Someone's gotta make that server super serious RP. Glad to be Director with you. It was a fun ride.

@Joah @ Jackson @Square @Carter @Dragon @Lighig - Thanks for all the opportunities. From the small staff promotions all the way up to HA and BCMD and now Director. You all have been apart of one or more of these steps of mine on the server and I thank you all for having faith in me. Hope I didn't disappoint :)

@Loopy Newby @Rose @Foxey @Dolvek @Neptune - HeadAss boys.

@Ron - Cool Pepe. 1337 Haxor Guy. The Man. The Myth. The Legend27. I have never heard you talk but the conversations I've had with you were still great. Keep up the good work with dev stuff and hurry up and apply for Palpatine already.

@Korm @Omalic - Best of luck with High Command. Korm you've went from being my Papa to being my Emper... Chancellor. It's crazy looking back when we were Kal and Ordo. Miss those days. Omalic you went from my first BCMD to now the Marshal Commander and you were an amazing Reg and you are doing a great job as Marshal. Keep it up.

@ISNIFFPROPANE @Fyi @Neptune - Keep up the good work in SO BDE. Gotta keep the ball rolling though. No breaks when you're a Squad Lead.

@SO BDE - Stay the same. SO BDE has changed a lot since when I first joined and I'm glad to be apart of both times of SO BDE. It's never easy being in the special ed class.

Probably missed some people. It's been too long lol. Imma get on here and there to help out and play to have some fun ya know.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 5

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I suck at saying goodbyes so im gonna say

==============================================================

Thank you for your service!

Your resignation has been logged!

==============================================================

either way, its been cool seeing you around. Good luck with Halo

• Friendly 1

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

o7 

Thank you for everything you’ve done for this community! 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Even tho we didn’t get along and didn’t see eye to eye thanks for being the boomer you truly are. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I remember when I met CT PVT Elevator and his companion whos name I've forgoten. I remember laughing at a CT who got stuck in the elevator and how ironic that was with that name. Now I might have tried to trick him in there but that's besides the point. You've come so far from that day and even though you lost your CT companion you continued. You will be missed, and hopefully one day you'll be back and I'll try and get you stuck in the elevator once again. ❤️

o7

Edited by Omalic
  • Friendly 1

Papa Kal