RP Name: Captain Rex

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:0:142886591

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

501st Captain Rex 

How many terms you've held the position?:

I have held ONE term as Captain Rex

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I wish to maintain my position to help the 501st continue to grow as a whole and continue to flourish. 

Current availability:

Weekdays- 4PM EST to 10PM EST
Weekends- 2PM EST to 11PM est

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

During the start of my term as Rex our numbers began out at a really low amount from around 3-4 people per day but as time went by we began to start picking up on activity to around 6-8. Along with slowly creating an Officer Core filled with capable people in it. 

I also managed to adjusts the requirements for the NCO and SNCO where it will help them to better improve themselves. As to how well I thought of changing the requirements a couple of times until it was good to the point where it is balanced for their rank.

Not just the inside aspects, but I also helped improve the relation with other Battalions by doing activities such as SIMs or other trainings to help them get used to working with one another.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

I wish to continue working to further make the Officer Core a solid team. Doing this will help the Battalion by getting Officer’s who will also be around during times where other people are which is usually late at night or early in the mornings since we are mixed Timezone’s.

I also want to get the regiments filled and active along with filling in the spots for the leads within each of them.
And the key thing I want to also work on is improving the  teamwork within the 501st and other battalions as well. I hope to do so by hosting training's every week so that they can get the feel of working with others. It will also help them develop themselves as a person.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Edited by Stormzyyy

You literally make me Barf

Find my vote in here 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👍👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Former: Liaison

You literally deserve a second term due to a slow start. It’d be a shame to only be able to experience the numbers at a high for such a short time. +1 

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned

+1 Good Luck give me echo

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Sure, +1

only if you stop trying to kiss me! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I'm happy to see that you're running for Rex again. Only thing I'd like to say is that at this point we can set our sights higher and actualy strive to accomplish more as filling out regimental positions and building the Officer core shouldn't take, in my opinion, more than a month or so at the rate we're going.

Regardless, +1.

• Director
Director

+1

+1 first term was great and the second can only be better 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Veteran Admin

+1

• Management
Management

The applicant has voided his app.

This is your only void in 30 days. Another void will result in a 30-day cooldown.

//locked

//moved to denied

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk