Fyi/Boss' SO BDE Regimental Commander Application

Fyi

Steam Name: Fyi I Like Pie

RP Name: Delta Three-Eight “Boss”

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) STEAM_0:1:43977309

Regiment you are applying for: SOBDE Regimental

Experience:

212th PVT - 1stLT

When I initially joined the server, I joined with some friends to mess around a bit. We all joined 212th and within a few days started rising through the ranks. I originally joined the server as a sort of joke, and now I’ve spent over 10 months here. I made it to PFC in the first day of playing, and immediately joined the Heavy support squad. I kept this job until around SFC, when I became an ARF trooper. I stayed as an ARF trooper for my entire career through 212th, all the way up to ARFL. I assisted in remaking the ARF docs and attempting to keep ARF alive in a battalion with many other opportunities for positions. Towards the end of my time in 212th, I appointed some new Officers for the regiment and left ARF in the best position I possibly could. 

Delta Squad Four-Oh “Fixer” - XO
    After trying out for a few SO BDE positions, I eventually joined the Delta Squad as the squad technician, Fixer. I was relatively new to this sort of position, but I was ready to learn alongside Boss (Agent), Sev (Cabrera) and Scorch (Scream). As is, I’ve found a spot as a regular member of the SO BDE regiment, and eventually was appointed as the XO of Delta Squad. Being in this sort of position is great for learning how important it is to be close to the people you’re working with every day.

Delta Three-Eight “Boss” - Squad Lead

After I got Boss, I immediately got to work filling my squad. I had 2 positions open and filled them within a week. I worked to improve the docs for Delta and get on better terms with some of our outreaches at the time. After that, the outreach program for SO BDE got remade and the outreaches were made more personal to each member. I appointed a member of my squad as my XO (Cabrera/Sev) to help in keeping Delta active. I took a short LOA to keep my sanity in check, as well as resigned from Staff to assist my battalion more instead of worrying about quotas. Now, there’s one spot open for Delta (Scorch).

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I feel like I know this regiment better than anyone else. Every since I originally joined I’ve been at the center of everything that happens. I want to keep the regiment in a spot where the preexisting members can continue doing the things that they have done for a while, as well as easing new members of SO BDE into their roles one step at a time. The SO BDE regiment needs to be kept at a pretty similar pace as previous Regimentals, as the work they did has shaped the way SO BDE works so well. I want to maintain the resources that previous Regimentals have created, such as the tryout process and the interrogation training, as those have been shown to work time after time. Those programs are what people see SO BDE as, and I want to keep the Special Operations Brigade held to the higher standard that they already are at.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I obviously still have more to learn, but the general basis of every squad, I know the lore of. I think I am definitely weaker in the Null side of lore than the RC side, but that can be fixed just by doing more research.

Availability:   

(Most days)
    Sunday - 12PM - 11PM
    Monday - 2:30PM - 1AM
    Tuesday - 3PM - 11PM
    Wednesday - 2:30PM - 1AM
    Thursday - 5:30PM - 11PM
    Friday - 2:30PM - 2AM
    Saturday - Literally doesn’t have a time restriction

(Subject to Change)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

212th - Assisted in remaking the ARF program and appointed officers to the regiment as the ARFL.

212th - Made it up to the rank of 1stLT.

Delta Fixer - Became the rank of XO and assisted in tryouts to fill the squad.

Delta Boss - Revised the tryout document and changed key sections of the tryout process.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do indeed.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

First and foremost, I want the regiment to be filled, with all the members being happy in the positions that they’ve worked for and roleplayed for weeks. I want the members of SO BDE to feel like they can take breaks and chill if they think they’re burning out. That’s a huge issue within SO BDE, as well as the server in a whole. I would rather have a group of people on one week ROAs if it means that they come back twice as strong.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

As is, SO BDE is already very friendly with each other. Lasting members of SO BDE are here for a reason, with the reason being that they’ve solidified their stance within the regiment. I want all new and old members to feel like they’ve earned a truly elite place within the server. Already, I think that the members have a unique circle of friends that branch off into the battalions that they were in before they joined in the first place. If problems arise with other members of SO BDE and it's a truly internal affair, I'll work with the people involved to resolve the issue.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

I do.

Edited by Fyi

hi.

AS A PREVIOUS REGIMENTAL AHA I GOT TO SAY IT. But for real, Fyi has shaped Delta in a good way and he's been a really good lad in helping SO BDE every since he got Fixer. Massive +1, The application lacks in stature but actions speak louder than words and if you give this man a chance. He'll perform. 

• Friendly 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1 FYI while serving with you in staff and talking with you throughout the last few months you truly respect SO BDE and want to see it to greatness, you care about others and treat them with respect, I know you will serve the position well and lead the regiment into greatness one day good luck.

+1, I have learned a lot from Fyi and he's a huge role model to me on the server. He is a great guy and runs Delta with a passion which he can do with SO BDE. I honestly believe he has an equal chance with Llama. 

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 FYI you have done such a good Job in Delta. You and Llama in my mind are perfect  for the Job. You both do excellent jobs in your squad, and I have to agree that you have shaped delta. You have worked hard for this and you deserve it

Former: Liaison

Both you and Llama would be great as it +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I stated this on Llama's Application after a comment about activity. "I don't believe this is true. I honestly like both applicants and have nothing against either one, however FYI has less activity overall than Llama. Unfortunately I know this isn't due to timezones... (I'm on for too many hours per day). I also have to say this, commanders do NOT have to be online 24/7. They should entrust their lower ranks to run the battalion and if any major issues pop up, they will deal with it. This is why both applicants are getting a +1. Good luck to the both of you."

14 minutes ago, Oddshot said:

I stated this on Llama's Application after a comment about activity. "I don't believe this is true. I honestly like both applicants and have nothing against either one, however FYI has less activity overall than Llama. Unfortunately I know this isn't due to timezones... (I'm on for too many hours per day). I also have to say this, commanders do NOT have to be online 24/7. They should entrust their lower ranks to run the battalion and if any major issues pop up, they will deal with it. This is why both applicants are getting a +1. Good luck to the both of you."

I will say that my activity recently hasn't been the best, but it's simply because of the fact that the server has been unstable recently, with prop packs missing and the server generally being laggy. Outside of the server, I'm always active on the SO BDE discord and are involved with things outside of the server for the regiment. Hope this clears up anything about activity. I intend to be as active as I possibly can if I get the position, even if I won't always be in game.

hi.

3 hours ago, Fyi said:

I will say that my activity recently hasn't been the best, but it's simply because of the fact that the server has been unstable recently, with prop packs missing and the server generally being laggy. Outside of the server, I'm always active on the SO BDE discord and are involved with things outside of the server for the regiment. Hope this clears up anything about activity. I intend to be as active as I possibly can if I get the position, even if I won't always be in game.

Like I said my friend, I understand that you have real life and other stuff to deal with other than GMod, and you've set up your squad to be able to run while you are gone. Keep up the good work either way my friend.

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself, Sanchez, or Trad for your interview before 12/21/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk