All Terrain Rapid Deployment Pods

Luckyy

Name: Lucky

RP Rank: PFC

Suggestion: Add a star wars version of drop pods 

Implementation: workshop 

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Rapid_Deployment_Pod

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Drop_pod

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434936477&searchtext=drop+pods
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Management
Management

Imperial Era stuff

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 

• Funny 2

r4ymo.gif

How would this be implemented?  Who would be granted to use these?

I think you should explain more to give context to what you would like to see these be used with.   Unfortunately, I don't believe this is something that should be used by many battalions, aside from maybe SOBDE.  Regardless, we don't have HOPE Squad on here, nor do I believe they will ever make an appearance.  I'm not certain, but I have a feeling they may have been on here, but shortly after I joined the server they were removed.  

As much as I love ODST, I really don't think this will fit in on the server.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

52 minutes ago, Stockings said:

How would this be implemented?  Who would be granted to use these?

I think you should explain more to give context to what you would like to see these be used with.   Unfortunately, I don't believe this is something that should be used by many battalions, aside from maybe SOBDE.  Regardless, we don't have HOPE Squad on here, nor do I believe they will ever make an appearance.  I'm not certain, but I have a feeling they may have been on here, but shortly after I joined the server they were removed.  

As much as I love ODST, I really don't think this will fit in on the server.

This would only be used for event server deployments and can be used at game master discretion, but the one subgroup that should have priority is 2ndAC, SOBDE, and Galactic Marines. Can also be used for boarding ships

New CC's comin into synergy terrified as fuck:

DrearySmugAnaconda-small.gif

ODST FUCK YEA (Only halo I really had fun in and felt like an actual soldier) but y'all fuckers remember this mission

spacer.png

Pretty much a synergy event but with more lag, racial slurs, and enemies immediately spawning around you when you go into a place the Game Master didn't plan for:

giphy.gif

+1

4o2QOjF.gif

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

On 11/19/2019 at 8:51 PM, Agent said:

Serious RP would not allow this as this isn't in our timeline as of yet. But it could be seen as a early development. Overall imma have to -1 and see how it goes down the line.

There are maybe 3 people on this server who take the "Serious RP" thing seriously (no pun intended). In my honest opinion, all it has done is quash a lot of interesting ideas. Emergency pods were seen being used in the Clone Wars television series even if they may not have been this model, unless we're going to be so anal about the era correctness of a drop pod I'd say this is something I'd like to see at least tested.  +1

• Funny 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Kinda don't wanna see some retard wranglers in clone armour exiting a SOEIV when it clearly should be a fucking chad like ODST. Fuck outta here tryna ruin halo for me.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.