STEAM_0:1:102554730

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Dooms Unit

Experience:

Dooms Unit LTC Trixx

Dooms Unit Discipline Commander Trixx 

Dooms Unit Executive Officer Trixx x3 (3 different BCMD’s}

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become a Battalion Commander because I believe I have the fortitude and mentality it takes to handle what Dooms Unit needs. I have been apart of Dooms Unit since day one of joining Synergy and immediately fell in love with what Dooms Unit stood for. I fully understand that the last time I went for Doom some people made some good points about me being stressed out as XO before however as I tried to state before, stress happens because its real life and I needed time which I took. I took a long break from Synergy and came back ready to go when I came back I was sad about the state of Dooms Unit and to see where all the work myself and those before me put into the battalion gone. I have always done my best to advise every Doom as their High Command and Executive Officer to make sure the battalion was run smoothly. I have poured a massive amount of time and effort into Dooms Unit and I am extremely passionate about what the battalion does and is viewed as. The one and only thing I have ever cared about is making people see Dooms Unit in a good, bright, and respected light. I cannot state enough how passionate I am about the success of Dooms Unit, I have cried over things in Dooms Unit and I have lost the ability to make some great friends because of some hard decisions I had to make for the better of the battalion. I believe that after all this time I have spent in Dooms Unit as High Command and Executive Officer that it is my time to run the battalion the way I see fit, I will make the hard choices to make sure no matter what Dooms Unit goes on. Being an Executive Officer so many times always allowed me to see into a BCMD’s daily operations and things that need to be completed, half of those things I have done myself for the BCMD. I could say a million things about Dooms Unit and how passionate I am, but honestly, determination and drive says more than anything in my book. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I fully understand the lore of Dooms Unit.

Availability:

I am available to contact at any time via Discord if I am not in-game but I am online every single day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

1245 hours.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

If I were selected for Doom I would want my battalion to be in a place where not only do we have stable good numbers and activity, but where we are respected by everyone. By respected I mean we have to earn respect from the other battalions. I want to implement new systems in Dooms Unit to make things smoother and easier for our Intel team, restructure the requirements for our NCO core, and start a new program to help guide new officers into their positions. I think it is very important to make things more interesting for our NCO’s and help push our enlisted toward a branch to join, the more their interest peaks, the more fun they have, then the longer they will stay. My idea to help grab a player's attention is to start pushing passive RP for Dooms Unit because that way we are seen more and people will want to be apart of an active battalion doing things. By the end of my first term, I fully expect to be in a place where if we did not have a BCMD for a few weeks, the system would be able to run smoothly and people will still have fun, I obviously will still want numbers to go up and stay that way.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I do.

Edited by Trixx
  • Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

+1 this man is ready and has been ready for the longest time. He has done amazing work and is ready to put it the time and work that is needed to continue to improve the battalion. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Trixx is beyond capable to run the battalion, this is evident from his time as not only XO but as Brimstone as well, and in general. His work as XO and Brimstone was extremely beneficial for the battalion and Havoc Squad, he helped with increasing the seriousness within the battalion and has already show he's a capable leader and after serving under him in DU and Havoc Squad and seeing how well he has handled both of these, I don't think there is anyone better for the job.

and his name reminds me of the cereal trix, which is obviously the most important thing.

• Friendly 1

+1 An Executive Officer is someone, in my eyes, who has been selected as the person the BCMD would like to be the BCMD after their term ends. An XO is someone who is trusted to run the battalion while the current BCMD is unable to attend specific meetings or the server at all for any period of time. Since you are the XO and I've heard somewhat good things about you, then I believe out of any candidate you might be the best for the job, although your name compared to others is a lot less well known.

You strive for the better of DU anyway you can and have provided you can lead DU from being XO 3 times meaning you can manage the men within the battalion very well. With that being said you been in DU for the longest time I've known you fully decided to the cause. Having knowledge from 3 different BCMD's can make you very Versatile with many discussions that come your way. With that being said I think you are well deserving of this +1. Good Luck.

Trixx has been there for and battalion. He has helped all the way up to Commander and is still helping me now. Trixx is an amazing guy and is the only one I want for Doom. He has alot of experience within the battalion and has devoted all his time to it.

+1

Edited by APPLE
i did an oopsi

Massive Massive +1 I love the guy not only as a good friend, but as a brother. He his a dedicated trooper to DU and I feel he is fit to become the next Doom.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

I do have a question though for you 

@Trixx when you first came back in Dennis term around when Havoc squad I asked you about Becoming XO again in TS and you replied with something along the lines of “hell no” or replied in the negative, what changed with that? Why are you wanting a leadership position now? 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

8 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

I do have a question though for you 

@Trixx when you first came back in Dennis term around when Havoc squad I asked you about Becoming XO again in TS and you replied with something along the lines of “hell no” or replied in the negative, what changed with that? Why are you wanting a leadership position now? 

When I came back after my break I wasn't sure how much time I was going to be able to have because I was in between work. I don't recall the exact thing I told you but it was most likely because one, I had seen how Dooms Unit was left since I was XO for Squee and how some of the systems we laid down together were gone or forgotten, and or two that I simply wasn't ready to jump right back into a leadership position right away after my long break. When I returned for Dennis's term I climbed the ranks to get a better feel of the new people in the battalion who didn't know me, to give them a chance to meet me and see what I am all about. I think it was extremely important that I did that to earn their respect because no one is going to care about a system I made a year ago as XO for the first time.

In summary, I felt that I had to actually earn that spot back and if I didn't get it then I didn't get it. I know that I am not the only person with potential to hold a position like XO but I had to test myself to see if I still had it in me. I hope I answered your question to your standards and if you have anymore please feel free to PM me on the forums, discord, or post a question on here.

Edited by Trixx
  • Winner 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

+1 I think you'd do a great job and youve been a solid XO so far. Both candidates are great but I hope who ever wins is able to improve the battalion

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Simply put +1.

far better XO than I was. I’m definitely not saying I was bad, but damn Trixx has been basically Co-Doom with how we’ll he’s handled his rank and responsibilities. 

Plus he’s taken my creation of Brimstone and made it EXACTLY how said character is supposed to be. I doubt we’ll have a better Brimstone. 

Edited by Synyster

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

+1

Since day one in dooms unit I have seen Trixx as a big role model. He has proved himself in every way capable of being an incredible leader. I’ve never seen anyone like Trixx. Out of all the people in the battalion I would have to say that Trixx is one of the most qualified, experienced, dedicated and caring member in the battalion. I could go on for ages about what Trixx has done for this battalion in the short time I’ve been playing, but it seems like that already been covered. I can’t thank Trixx enough for the Inspiration he’s given me and many others. 

Although I’ve only been in the battalion for a fraction of what you have I think I speak on behalf of dooms unit when I say everyone wants to see you in this position and that you have the support of every member in the battalion low or high rank.

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/30/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

//Locked. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 2 weeks later...

You have been accepted for the position of Commander Doom!

Reasoning for doing so

• Clear plan for the future of dooms unit 
  • Extensive experience within the battalion, and the trust of the battalion allowing for his changes to go through smoothly
  • Responsible, and wants the betterment of doom's unit 

Your term will end on 4/4/2020

//moved to accepted

tenor.gif?itemid=9441448

Good Luck 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1