Battalion or squad you are applying for:

21stNC

How many terms you've held the position?:

Total

4 terms

Consecutive

2 consecutive terms

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I have been in this battalion for 5 years, it's a home to me, but most importantly its a family to me. So it means a lot to me. so when I am able to make changes to make my battalion better it makes me quite happy. This doesn't really feel like work to me, it feels more so like fun because I love the battalion and everyone within it. I also know that the battalion trusts and respects me quite a bit, so as long as my battalion wants me to be in this position, I will be.

Current availability:

Work Week

8PM - 2AM 

Weekend

4PM - 3AM

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

When I first became Bacara, there were many inter battalion issues between the Galactic Marines and Special Operations which I addressed fairly swiftly, I have made them closer as a battalion by having them talk about their issues with one another and actually mediating the issues and finding solutions to them. I try to become very close with all of my troopers, from helping them when there is something in-game that they don't understand, or helping them in real life with their actual issues. I have made sure that the battalion functions more as a family, allowing us to become closer as a battalion.

And ultimately when their are inter battalion issues, I have taught them all to handle their differences with professionalism, as well as respect. I have also reformatted multiple trainings such as EOD, boarding, and even the removal of gate repair training. And on the topic of trainings, I have been monitoring as well as enforcing our server wide trainings very strictly, and can safely say that training quality as well as quantity has drastically improved. 
I have also drastically changed our intel team, first off by reviving it the second I became Bacara, I have remade intel applications, and received as well trained the new intel members with my intel initiation document. My next decision with intel was then to add all regimental leads to intel so they can edit our regimental tab for their regiments. I have also remade our regimental tab via coding to tell us which regiments need help and which ones were fine. I have also reimplemented meetings to ensure that everyone is on the same page with changes or votes within the battalion, this includes Battalion, Regimental, Trooper, Officer, and as well intel meetings. I am also moving towards a very strict battalion, so I have implemented an officer check-in sheet in discord for all officers that are not on ROA/LOA, 3 hours every 3 days at least, in the hopes of strengthening the battalions officer core, there is also an activity guide that I made for intel so they can use it to tell if people should be considered active or not. 

I have also reformatted Keller's Unit along side with Keller all in the hopes of increasing roleplay within the battalion. I have even hosted most of his tryouts with him so he can get members in his unit.  I have also, in all these changes essentially forced the officer corps to have constant communication with not just myself, but with other officers as well.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

I plan on furthering our communications to other battalions, rather than purely focusing on inter battalion communication. I am currently in the initial stages of making the battalion more strict, so I plan on focusing on that as well by continuing the enforcement of it within the battalion and making changes as needed. Another focus relating to strictness is I will continue working with my officer corps to be much harsher with punishments rather than letting problems slide. I plan on attempting to even out Galactic Marine numbers with Special Operation numbers as they both play a vital role within the battalion. Most of the changes I plan to do with the battalion is just a continuation of what I have achieved in my term as Bacara and continuing to enforce rules that I have set in place.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

If I were to go inactive in this position, I would remove myself from it.

(typed this with one hand so apologies for any grammar mistakes or anything)

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I know I gave a negative review last time and we have had a lot of differences in opinions and viewpoints, but you have done a good job as Bacara and GM and the rest of the battalion are looking pretty solid activity wise. With that, I am giving you a +1 and my support in your next term. Good luck.

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 1

+ 1 has been a BCMD for a total of what a year 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

from the beginning when Matra first joined GM when i was Bacara, he has done nothing but work towards bettering the battalion and making it feel like home and family. with that said i look forward to seeing what you have in store for your next term and getting Kellers unit to where it needs to be. i feel like the GM and 21st Legacy will keep going strong with you at the fore front of the batallion. 

FAT +1

Ah Matra, I would say you picked up the torches after I left  but I left  the torch fell in a lake, got moldy and you've pulled it back out and have lighten it anew. Keep up your progress, the 21st are behind you and you have your commands+ trust.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Head Admin

Idk who u are but it seems community supports it and re-app looks good. +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/21/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for another term as Commander Bacara!

Your term will end on 2/19/2020

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk