Add a dedicated Mandalorian Event job

Snow

Name: Snow/Prudii

RP Rank: Lieutenant

Suggestion: Add Mandalorian Event Jobs

Implementation: Add Event Jobs for regular Mandalorians, Not Death Watch, just additional jobs to RP as regular Mandalorians, be it allied with the CIS, Republic, or doing their own thing, gives a lot more potential to RP than just having deathwatch, can also be used as Training Sergeants for inspections, plenty of RP potential

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian/Legends

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1830150372

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: Mandalorian

Slots: 10

Pay: 600C (Standard Event Job Pay)

Description: The Mandalorians—known in Mando'a as the Mando'ade, or "Children of Mandalore"—were a nomadic group of clan-based people consisting of members from multiple species and multiple genders, all bound by a common culture.

Model:
models/kylejwest/clanskirata/cgigotab/cgigotab.mdl
models/kylejwest/clanskirata/cgiijaat/cgiijaat.mdl
models/kylejwest/clanskirata/cgiini/cgiini.mdl (Is a white model that can be used to color the armor)
models/kylejwest/clanskirata/cgitor/cgitor.mdl
models/kylejwest/clanskirata/cgivenku/cgivenku.mdl
models/kylejwest/clanskirata/cgiwalonvau/cgiwalonvau.mdl

Weapons:
westar35_blaster_carbine
tfa_sw_westardual

Other: N/A

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

• Management
Management

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 So we can have a repeat of the beginning of Synergy when someone used NULL as event jobs to kill the entire server, the whole server hated NULL for "mass RDM'ing and getting away with it" (issa joke)

Edited by Jagger
making it clear that I'm mkaing a meme

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1 I hate the models personally, but I think an addition like this is needed! Would certainly like to see a job like this for GM use.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1 to bad they don't have a small new boba mando model in the pack

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone