Razens Resignation, Ight Imma Head Out😳

Its been a long run on this cheeky and cool gaming server. Ive made a lot of friends, and hilarious memories. Ive been with a lot of different groups, and I feel like I got to experience a good amount of fun on most jobs on this server. This is where it ends bois, unfortunately. Ive been trying balancing out my job, school, girl, and family all at the same time, and its pretty hard bois. Its caused me to stress my ass off and lose the epic free time for games that I once had! My parents both have really bad health to add on to all the shit going on for me, and Im currently in the process of moving up north. Heres a few fucking gods I gotta mention~

@Brooklyn God damn stinker, love this guy, he should be a bcmd one day 😤😳😳

@youngfatherless some cheeky kid who likes lil tecca too much, but your my dawg hmu on jah

@Tetra Legit the best officer a man could ask for, and an even better homie😎

@Greek Cant forget about you my man, you made boring nights on synergy into god tier meming nights, no other admin would spawn fucking speeders inside the endor base and just vibe like we did

@Father MichaelI really recruited this poopoo head to 104th then he became bcmd, lamow. Much love for this guy tho we made support a branch that probably outnumbered most battalions online numbers at some times

@Clutch this really be the new ceo of the mookisons😳

@keeganf706 epic gamer, fun guy, shares the same shitty internet i had, much love for this man hes an ebic gamer

@Snoop Doggthe best drug dealer on synergy haha miss u bro.

@jahsehonfroy: “hamburger.” (Only 41st will understand)

@RohanYoure such a great dude, I remember when du stoll u from 104th but it was the best path for u, i was still kinda pissed cuz u were my one recruit that week lolol, look what u did man, hats off to u.

@salxas123bro i miss you, you were my late night pal and I havent seen u in a while, Anyways had a shit ton of good laughs with u so thanks for the memories man!

@Rhinocerusbiggest shock mook to ever exist, dont fuck with this guy when hes holding a z-6 lolol, im still faster then u bruh.😤😤

@Usefulgamer legit the greatest memer to every step foot on synergy! Bro you made ma laugh til i cried man, great times u fucking ogre headass.

@EgertABSOLUTE MOOK! THE MOOKIEST OF MOOKS RIGHT HERE! Love ya bud and hit me on discord boi.

@Styles12put your dukes up right now, we fightin! You proved you didnt need a mic to be in wolfpack, so do that same shit and apply for palpy dude lol.

@AlienTheAlienabsolute meme god epic gamer insane in the membrane guy right here. Dont ever stand in his epic gamer spot!! On jah one of the coolest dudes in history, you must be the ceo of vibes dude.😳😳

@Ben Hamburgironot sure if this is the aayla ben but either way if it is, thanks for everything man, youre such a lit dude and I wish we couldve hung out a lot more you mook.

@Fallout anime god, absolute arc legend. Love you bro lets play minecraft again lolol.

@CipherI love you chief but carvis promoted you every day until you passed me bahahhaha nah but forreal apply for krennic on jah no cap

@Twig an absolute fucking madlad who helped me make atc become godly when it existed, people slept on you even tho u put in more work then most people knew about!😤

@Zeikepic boi, welcomed me into 41st with open arms, gotta love this absolute meme machine!

@Daxynn The assistant CEO OF THE BOAT! lemme driv da boat

@skunk it wont let me tag you but you are the funniest person ive ever fucking met on gmod, you were the best fucking comet ever ever dude, miss those days. Fr probably my best friend on synergy right here ima call u later bru

@Coil the second act to skunk, an absolute god who also made me laugh til i was tearing up ahaha

@Roverthe third act, the god. Man I was so sad when u resigned, and I wish you woulda came on more but trust me i totally was understanding of why you resigned. When you and skunk were on I was having the most fun ive ever had on any gmod server.

@MorosGreat guy, we need to game more cuz its been a while, no matter how bad the mood was, or how impatient we were we still found a way to meme on each other, /me plays drip too hard spanish remix 😤😤🔥

@Dreams the best australian boi who really knows how to chug a root beer

@Cosmo Absolute god, insane, outstanding man right here, apply for palpy already dude.

@BroThe best engineer of all star wars rp, you taught me a lot of shit and im glad i got to run engineers with u, it was lit my guy

@Vango DOC BUDDY! Still havent heard your voice yet im big sad bout dat, this man is still intel god tho on jah.

@Tinovious who should i powerplay... hmmmm gimme da list of open commander positions bru 😂😂😂 absolute scottish meme machine right here

@BigZach fucking kramer from seinfeld lookin ass, “And I told the guy, thats not a camal, thats my wife!”

@PerriAh. Tommorow is taco tuesday, are you prepared to go crazy bruv? Fucking best reg commander ever right here.

@Camilobig retard turned into the one of the coolest dudes ive ever met on synergy, btw i clap this guy on brawlhalla all da time 😎

@Dennis epic ron burgundy moment my friend, thanks for always making me laugh my ass off.

@Knockout Got 3 words for you:

chIcKen TeNDieS REE!, Ima miss you you’re the greatest specc opp of all time on jah😤😎

@WagnerThe greatest rapper to ever step foot onto a synergy server, miss u bro hit me up so we can do a song lol

@HARKI no other way to say it, this guy is a fucking GOD!!!

@Sleeperabsolute chill viber right here, one of the coolest base ops ever and lets not forget the greatest warrant officer DU has ever seen😎

@Ribs ABSOLUTE WOOKIE MOOK RIGHT HERE BRUH, Never trust a drunk mook

@Ratio *squeaker voice* FUCK U, DONT ARREST ME YOU FUCKIN GRONK!!!!” I love how this became our meme and you still are a gronk to this day boi!

@Shroomie Tucker hahaha big retard miss u dude

@Agent Gotta be one of the coolest bros i met on this damn server. I dont know what position u are now but keep being a god never stop da hustle bruh 😤😂😂

@Blake Hardest working atc boi right here, miss you bro keep doing good shit in base ops fr my man!

@Pinkdonut hahaha mingey retard jkjk epic donut guy who was a big boss, miss u brodie.

@Ignis man oh man, you are the true definition of a grinder. Keep grinding 🅱️Oi

@Beetle so glad to see you as big man neyo dude, youre an outstanding guy and u should definitely go for 2 terms

@Cloud🅱️Iggest mook right here, and an actual new york mook. Have had some great laughs with you thanks for the fun times u fuckin mook.

@JDogcool guy, awesome bo. We had some great laughs and giants suck lmao.

@german6460 you were such a huge piece to 41st and u still are, you honestly corrected me on a lot of things and I thank you for that.

@CarvisBest krennic ever, hahaha lemme stop. Nah but forreal had fun playing hide and seek in bcc lmao, a lot of good memes with u brodie hit me on snap!

@GHostmay not be tagging the right ghost here, but hey you know who u are lol, amazing mook right here and an excellent shot. Maybe i will gst into arma one day who knows

@Shootergreatest pvpr of all time besides greek, you big mook look what u did, u got yeeted but still luv u Brodie

@Foxeycongrats on wolffe bro, had a great talk with u the other day, good luck on ur future endeavors!

@Clank OOO OO AA AA NRNRNRNE OSSOSSOSOSS YNRYNRYNRYNR HAHAHAHA Call me on discord please i need more memes

@SlateYou may not be with us anymore, but just wanna thank you for really showing me the edges, and putting me in the correct direction! Missin you a lot brother and Ill never forget some of the advice you have given me. “No strive equals no thrive”👍🏼

@41st, 187th, 104th keep grinding bois, thanks for the opportunity in each place, appreciate these groups for the epic gamer experiences

anyways this is engineer god LeBron James signing off here, time to dunk on these kids But in all seriousness these 9 months have been so much fucking fun. When I move maybe ill come on and visit every now and then. :)

”Live to fight another day boys” -Hardcase.

• Winner 3
  • Friendly 5

Doom the Boom

epic didnt get a heartwarming tag instead i chug rootbeer

o7

Edited by OldMateDreams
  • Funny 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

:(

well fuck.

It was good seeing you again.   I didn't get to talk to you much but you seem like a really cool guy.   I hate your leaving, but hopefully things turn out okay.    If your ever around,  Hit me or either Bro up.    We'll earn that bread as gamers.

Edited by Zensras
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

This is not a Ron burgundy moment o7

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Yo man, you taught me Day 1 up til now. Thanks for everything you did. I wouldn’t be where I am now without you homie. No homo. But all the homo

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

Man, love you too. ❤️ First guy I talked to when I got on synergy "CPT Mortar". Been a nice time with ya hope to see you some time again :) 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor we'll miss you png

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@Razen
My man
Your the god among men.
You were one of the main reasons I stayed for that long. Skunk, Slate, Coil, Moros, and all the others were great reasons too. 
Good job my mans, you made me proud for doing your part for that long.

10/10 Would have a fist fight with you and land in jail again.
O7

• Funny 1

@Razen my man hit me up any time you need that special stuff and I’ll gladly help support you if you need money I’ll gladly donate a couple hundred dollars man if you need it we all need a break sometimes I’m here for you and I always will be peace out brother live on like the memories will o7 much love brother

• Winner 1