Alpha ARC's

Rick_

Name: Rick

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion:  Giving separate white lists to the Alpha ARC characters with there own kit's as well as getting them new model's which we have been talking about for a long time.  Also once we get these model's it would be only fair that the pay get raised to at least 450 for the alpha ARC's below Alpha-17, Fordo and Valiant and the pay raised to 500 for Fordo and 17 and possibly raising Valiant's pay to 700.  The reason I say the pay raise is only fair is because for example most of Green Company have more pay than a normal alpha ARC, same thing with TC and K-company.  I might even add just having all Alpha ARC pay at 500 and Valiant having 700.  I personally feel and many others would say the same that Alpha is harder to get into over TC, GC, K-company, and other things like that, this is another reason for the pay raise.  For the kit's we would right down a list and try to go over it with Dragon or someone else that would be willing to do so in order to make sure that they are fair and make sense.  

Implementation:  We would with no hesitation pay for the new models.  We don't care how long any of this takes we just want to have a fair amount of pay and have each lore character have there own white list that doesnt look horrible, also the kit's are very important in order to fit each specilization.

Lore:  The lore for each character would have to be updated due to the separate white list's.  Also the lore is quite vague on the characters we have now.  Another thing is that for the lore I know we would be more than happy to right it our selves.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha-class_Advanced_Recon_Commando

Workshop content if applicable:  None currently we need models made.  Or change models/re-texture models currently in game such as the Null ARC models or the Alpha-17 or Fordo model.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:  The exacts would be much better off discussed with dragon or someone of the same stature.
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:  Valiant, Fordo, Alpha, Maze, Aven,  Muzzle, and Nate.

Slots: 1 slot per each white-list.

Pay: 500+ for any other white list except Valiant were as Valiant would have 700.  The pay is obviously less important than the other things.  So we would be happy with any pay rase still considering Alpha is an elite force.

Example why pay should be raised: https://gyazo.com/c3eb1f3a9c54c31d3f248d2c556961d6 https://gyazo.com/9b5547b4d317ae1d25f1eea8977c7570

Edited by Rick_
  • Agree 19

+1 For new out of pocket Models & Fordo/Alpha-17/ Maze/ Muzzle/Aven/Nate

-1 for Valiant Pay 

I believe that the pay for the Fordo/Alpha-17 should be equivalent to most Officer's within a Sub-Battalion.  While the 4 other Alpha's are equivalent to that of other classes within a Sub-Battalion, (For example the named character of TC make 450, this may cause for a slight pay raise for a few other Sub-Bats IMO)  This is regardless of Alpha Arc having more barriers to entry within it than other Sub-Battalions.

As for Valiant, unfortunately, I don't believe his pay raise is necessary.  This is due to many other Sub-Battalion leaders being 600 CR. It would only be fair to keep him at that pay, and not stray above that of the other Rancor High Command characters such as Havoc and Colt. 

If you do plan to have this all individually added you should write out each individual kit for each job, unless they will have all the same weaponry. That will be decided on later on. 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

55 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

Well +1 for the pay and models, but just make a list of the kit you want on the suggestion I think and then change it on feedback. Even though you're planks you guys deserve some love though so +1 except for the kit thing 

Yeah we will make a list of the kit's we just have to have a meeting about it.

• Management
Management
On 11/2/2019 at 4:03 PM, Rick_ said:

Yeah we will make a list of the kit's we just have to have a meeting about it.

Probably should have prepared that before making the suggestion. I wouldn't want to +1 something that I do not know what it will look like once implemented.

As for the subunit pay I understand that your tryouts might be harder than other subunits but really that shouldn't be an excuse for higher pay than other subunits when you all fall under that category.

-1 Founders balanced out the pay for a reason. There are a few mistakes here and there but they are being fixed. Also finish the kit.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

22 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Probably should have prepared that before making the suggestion. I wouldn't want to +1 something that I do not know what it will be once implemented.

As for the subunit pay I understand that your tryouts might be harder than other subunits but really that shouldn't be an excuse for higher pay than other subunits when you all fall under that category.

-1 Founders balanced out the pay for a reason. There are a few mistakes here and there but they are being fixed. Also finish the kit.

The reason I said we need to meet about the kit is because all alpha has to agree and also I don't want people freaking out because they think its to OP.  Also dragon said it would be fine with the kits and he has a big thing with stuff being over powered.

-1 to pay increse every other sub unit has 600 for the commander and 450 or 400 for thier troopers 

Otherwise everything else looks good +1 to get them their proper kits 

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

1 hour ago, Rick_ said:

i understand that but to try and fix thier pay grade to be higher than any other sub unit isnt right, i stand by what i said originally 600 for commander 450 for officers and 400 base pay for specialized sub units thats how every other unit / branch is set up on the server. some jobs got messed up yes but put them into their appropriate pay grade not ask for one thats higher paying than anyone else on the server in that same type of spot 

On 11/1/2019 at 9:06 PM, Rick_ said:

Also once we get these model's it would be only fair that the pay get raised to at least 450 for the alpha ARC's below Alpha-17, Fordo and Valiant and the pay raised to 500 for Fordo and 17 and possibly raising Valiant's pay to 700.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:06 PM, Rick_ said:

Pay: 500+ for any other white list except Valiant were as Valiant would have 700.  The pay is obviously less important than the other things.  So we would be happy with any pay rase still considering Alpha is an elite force.

fix the pay grades to be that of what everyone else gets and ill change my -1 to a +1

-1 the founders said in the meeting alpha arc pay wasn't going to change

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

No offense to any other subunit, but in lore Alpha-ARC’s were much more elite than all of the subunits on the server, there’s evidence for it,  So they’re not just any “Subunit” in lore they’re the best of the best and used to replace the Null ARC’s, I would assume the founders know about the lore for Alpha-ARC’s, They were made to carry out missions that a normal trooper couldn’t handle, as you can see in the battle of Muunilinst, which the The Muunilinst 10 were used in and they were considered the best of the best, unless there is evidence that the other subunits are “more elite” then I say Alpha’s should get a pay raise, hell the Alpha’s aren’t even a subunit in lore

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Piff said:

No offense to any other subunit, but in lore Alpha-ARC’s were much more elite than all of the subunits on the server, there’s evidence for it,  So they’re not just any “Subunit” in lore they’re the best of the best and used to replace the Null ARC’s, I would assume the founders know about the lore for Alpha-ARC’s, They were made to carry out missions that a normal trooper couldn’t handle, as you can see in the battle of Muunilinst, which the The Muunilinst 10 were used in and they were considered the best of the best, unless there is evidence that the other subunits are “more elite” then I say Alpha’s should get a pay raise, hell the Alpha’s aren’t even a subunit in lore

Um. If we went by Lore at this point. RANCOR HC is fucking dead, Waxer is dead,  Fives is dead,  Foxtrot Group is dead, Every single battalion sans the 501st/212th are spread out around the outer rim and not on Anexas Every single Jedi master except Obi-Wan and Mace Windu are spread across the galaxy and not on Anexas. It wouldn't make sense to increase their pay because of the lore excuse
+1 To the models
-1 to pay

Edited by Snadvich
5 hours ago, Piff said:

Alphas should be in SO BDE is what I'm hearing

3 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

Alphas should be in SO BDE is what I'm hearing

The only way it would benefit them is they would get shit easier tbh, like I’m pretty sure none would mind nor would most of SOBDE, but it’s like when a girl dates you for the money and it’ll basically be Alpha dating SOBDE for the models and pay raise and prob the jobs (it’s not really the only benefit but there’s more but eh this is the main one)

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 to the models, and I'll probably say the same to reasonable kits, but get those done. 

-1 to the pay, largely due to the fact that pay was just balanced. Yeah, in lore they were elite, but this is a game. Any subunit can be the most elite if they work hard for it, and Alpha could easily fall into disrepair and be garbage if not cared for. Pay should be level, across the board. 

7 hours ago, Foxey said:

+1 to the models, and I'll probably say the same to reasonable kits, but get those done. 

-1 to the pay, largely due to the fact that pay was just balanced. Yeah, in lore they were elite, but this is a game. Any subunit can be the most elite if they work hard for it, and Alpha could easily fall into disrepair and be garbage if not cared for. Pay should be level, across the board. 

Look https://gyazo.com/c3eb1f3a9c54c31d3f248d2c556961d6 https://gyazo.com/9b5547b4d317ae1d25f1eea8977c7570 I dont understand at all why everyone -1 on pay.

• Management
Management
31 minutes ago, Rick_ said:

All the other standard subunit troopers get 400c and you have asked for 450c. I do agree that y'all should have been balanced with the rest but they obviously looked over you on accident I assume. There is no need to one up the other subunits my guy. 

Actually the regular Foxtrot Group Commandos get paid 450c and I see Alpha and Foxtrot in the same light subunit wise. 

I'll +1 the pay but I gotta keep my -1 for the kits until we actually know what they're gonna look like.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Due Alpha could use their own new models. As well as every other Suggestion got shut down. Yes pay is a touchy subject. But why should pay matter on the server all it is good for is max stats

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

2 minutes ago, Rick_ said:

Imagine if null's were a sub unit 

Then suggest to Alpha ARCs to not be a sub unit and operate as an SOBDE unit if you want more pay and the added restrictions of SOBDE.
Ya'll are gonna be re-balanced with the rest of the server with the upcoming patch, and so the pay increase is a -1 for me atm.
The separate models are a +1, you wanna fund them then pay for them ig.

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

19 minutes ago, Mitchel said:

Then suggest to Alpha ARCs to not be a sub unit and operate as an SOBDE unit if you want more pay and the added restrictions of SOBDE.
Ya'll are gonna be re-balanced with the rest of the server with the upcoming patch, and so the pay increase is a -1 for me atm.
The separate models are a +1, you wanna fund them then pay for them ig.

Like I said the pay is optional for now we just wan the separate white lists mainly.

+1 Neat idea. Makes sense seeing how all Alphas arent the same. But -1 on pay.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 3 months later...