Boutineer's (Yularen) Commanders report

Your Name:Blue

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:168273471

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: BO Naval 1stLT Blue

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Boutineer

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):Boutineer (Yularen)

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade:Base Ops

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:I am a active 1stLT in base ops and i am on the server everyday, I have been in BO for a long while now and Boutineer has been my admiral through all of my Base Ops carrier and i can easily point out that he is extremely inactive on his admiral. Sometimes i can go a week without seeing him once and for me that is not acceptable! I have been working my arse off as base ops and boutineer has done next to nothing to make base ops more active and a better regiment in general. A major issue about Boutineer is he has never communicated with any base ops recruits in game and in TS and  has never shown guidens to new naval PVT or in fact any naval even including my self! Through out my time being Base Ops i have never spoken to boutineer whilst in events or situations in game this shows clearly he does not command his naval at all which leads to naval in general making a lot of mistakes in roleplay which effects base ops name and status being unprofessional in which base ops shouldn't be. Also he is rather rude to his troops and negative all the time which means nobody bothers approaching the admiral because of his negativity which should not be the case! I have thought a long while if to make this application because i have been scared that boutineer will demote me because he cannot take criticism well, but because of base ops overall horrible state at the moment i had to make this complaint. Even rear admirals and many officers i have spoken to in base ops agree that boutineer is not right for the job and has done nothing to base ops to make it improve at all its so disheartening for me to work in base ops with a admiral who cannot do his job correctly and is not active at all! So i am begging you directors to sort this out as at the moment Boutineer is destroying base ops and all of us base ops troops who work hard in the regiment are suffering because of it including me.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: being Inactive without LOA.

Evidence against the individual?: I have evidence in which i have witnessed through my own eyes and overall experience in base ops. Also i have all of the base ops officers and NCOs who can back me up on my experience as they have already been through the experience of the current admiral!

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: i would say LTCOL Branch. I am going to delete the thing I said about myself as I had worded it incorrectly and it is showing the wrong message across to the hole purpose of the app.

Edited by BlueToxicTank
  • Winner 1

+1 Honestly just negative experiences so far when talking to you, and not to mention the things I heard about you getting mad over not having reg powers when people told you during the commander meeting just seems kind of power hungry to me. I feel like base ops hasn't really improved since the time you've been Yularen and it's still pretty dead, and I've also heard you made tryouts hard for some reason and I just don't really see how it's gonna make more people want to join...

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE

Biggest -1 I can give 

boutineer has done great so far, you aren’t getting promoted for a reason. 

I don’t see an issue here lol and for the people +1’ing because he was removed before please gain some common sense. 

Smh

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

First of all, 

I am not gonna rant and start throwing shit, but you, honestly, haven’t been here that long, and I’m not gonna diss you about anything, but Boutineer has done so much for base ops, and you don’t even know it. He has helped it get to where it is after I stepped down. He is a great person. He helped put you in your position. Sometimes it really is hard to get, because of IRL stuff taking priority, which is tough stuff. Sometimes you also got to take a step back and take time off, because the game is a challenge for most people. What I’m trying to say is give him a chance. He’s a good guy who cares, and is just going through a patch

• Winner 1

Former: Liaison

You know it takes a certain type of person to have the balls to call someone out on the forums for inactivity, and at the same time answer the final question that pertains to who should become the new commander and answer “myself.” 

Ive really got to admire that, but at the same time your evidence is simply speaking that “through my own eyes I can tell you he’s been inactive” please god just take a screenshot of his weekly hours and use that, it’d be more effective then wasting peoples time by having them look themselves.

honestly, I wouldn’t know anything regarding people’s hours or playtime in-game since I haven’t been on since August, but I do still hear some stuff trickled down the ol’ grapevine. but here is some advice, maybe try and present evidence efficiently and not telling us to go and talk to certain people or telling us to check his hours. 

If it’s true so be it, it’s been done and can be done again.

Good luck Bootynear and boys.

• Winner 1

12 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Biggest -1 I can give 

I don’t see an issue here lol and for the people +1’ing because he was removed before please gain some common sense. 

Smh

how?

I have literally seen him in game lol maybe its your time difference? He does a lot behind the scenes for BO as well and it isn't the Admiral or BCMD's job to meet all the new recruits. Its nice and they should get to know him but if hes busy hes busy simple as that. He has an active XO and officers so there should be literally no problem. 

No offense but from what interactions iv had with you, you seem confused about some things on the server still even involving BO. Not to mention you lack the experience needed in a BCMD type position even more so a high command spot. I'm not trying to call you out I am stating facts that I have witnessed.

Maybe you didn't mean to word it that way? Not sure but a clarification on that would be nice

Edited by Trixx
He clarified something so it was only fair

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

how?

Boutineer 

Delegates, Established a decent officer corps, fixed multiple issues left by carvis and helped base ops flow with the new map. 

Hes decently active and makes good decisions what rule did he break? Cuz this report is someone ranting about not being promo’d

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Kronos Jones said:

Boutineer 

Delegates, Established a decent officer corps, fixed multiple issues left by carvis and helped base ops flow with the new map. 

Hes decently active and makes good decisions what rule did he break? Cuz this report is someone ranting about not being promo’d

saying has fixed issues doesnt really show anything, can you give specific things he has done?

Banned

I see him but do I see him everyday? No but people have lives I cant go neutral so I wont vote but I dont think his activity is that poor. A lot of people in high command spots have a lot of behind the scenes work. So perhaps you should have talked to him and stressed your complaints first. I wouldnt be surprised if he was burned out but who isnt when their is no fresh content and everything is the same.

Credit to @Regional for the meme dude got a warning for it SMHspacer.png

Edited by Cannon
  • Funny 11
  • Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

9 minutes ago, Trixx said:

I have literally seen him in game lol maybe its your time difference? He does a lot behind the scenes for BO as well and it isn't the Admiral or BCMD's job to meet all the new recruits. Its nice and they should get to know him but if hes busy hes busy simple as that. He has an active XO and officers so there should be literally no problem. 

I will say its bold af to say you should be the next in line for that position, no offense but from what interactions iv had with you, you seem confused about some things on the server still even involving BO. Not to mention you lack the experience needed in a BCMD type position even more so a high command spot. I'm not trying to call you out I am stating facts that I have witnessed.

Maybe you didn't mean to word it that way? Not sure but a clarification on that would be nice

No I did not mean to say I wanted the position I was just saying I am working towards getting that type of position I already know the requirements and I feel there are other people first who could fill the role well 

• Agree 2

Don’t want to go back on my way word, but this to me does seem like a little power play? I don’t know, and don’t want to start guessing, but the way you worded the report makes it seem you would do better in the position

• Winner 3

Just now, Pythin said:

Don’t want to go back on my way word, but this to me does seem like a little power play? I don’t know, and don’t want to start guessing, but the way you worded the report makes it seem you would do better in the position

I can see your point of how I worded it and I must state that is not my intention to get the role at all. I was posting this app as showing my overall feeling towards the current state of base ops and how it should be changed and showing one of the main issues. And it was never meant to be a attack towards him as a person at all I am sure he is a great guy and I am sure he had some issues in real life but I feel the role needs to be changed to move base ops forwards from it’s current bad state. 

36 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Biggest -1 I can give 

Smh

I just have to reply and say I have been promoted it is nothing to do about me being promoted at all.

29 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

You know it takes a certain type of person to have the balls to call someone out on the forums for inactivity, and at the same time answer the final question that pertains to who should become the new commander and answer “myself.” 

Ive really got to admire that, but at the same time your evidence is simply speaking that “through my own eyes I can tell you he’s been inactive” please god just take a screenshot of his weekly hours and use that, it’d be more effective then wasting peoples time by having them look themselves.

honestly, I wouldn’t know anything regarding people’s hours or playtime in-game since I haven’t been on since August, but I do still hear some stuff trickled down the ol’ grapevine. but here is some advice, maybe try and present evidence efficiently and not telling us to go and talk to certain people or telling us to check his hours. 

Yes I should of put evidence this is my first ever complaint  but I had to make it to put out my overall feelings about base ops and how it is ran incorrectly. However I still feel my overall complaint shows key aspects of the problems within base ops in which boutineet in my opinion has caused. 

32 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Just to reply I never quoted myself I said LTCOL branch and it is my aspiration to get the role however I worded it incorrectly which could of miss led you to say I wanted to make my self admiral which is not my intention as I feel there are many people who could fill in the job well who are higher rank than me for example LTCOL Branch.

Ok listen I'm getting serious flashbacks to stern and that shit rn. With a high command position such as this all the work shouldn't fall on him that is why there is an officer core and is what does most of the battalion work unless there is an issue that goes up the chain of command and actually calls for action from him there is no reason for you to day his work is a problem he is supposed to be the overseer making sure everyone is doing there work while he watches over yall and make sure there are no internal conflicts or issues internally. Second communication I have spoken to boutineer several times and one of those times was a mandatory Base ops meeting where he set up the guidelines of how it was going to work and he has always and most likely will always talk to you if you PM him when he is online or on discord as he has done with multiple people. Third, being a guide for pvts and above shouldn't be his number one goal that should be the officers and ncos training them as a BO, for example a BCMD that I may have argued many times with and had gotten into fights with was a great leader but didnt always make his number one to inspire the newbies that was the community in the battalion running it and those under him while he oversaw everything and making sure that the battalion wouldn't collapse and that everyone would be good and continued success for two terms. Fourth, is his activity that may be a big problem for some of you guys but with boutineer he is a grown Asian with a beautiful mustache (no homo) and he has to keep the food on the table for himself and so he can come on and run base ops when he is not doing work he is most likely monitoring docs, discord, reports and other high command discussions as he is the base commander not just a BCMD roles that may be similar but not a like. Fifth, thinking that boutineer doesnt care and/or is being unprofessional is oh so wrong as all promotions for officers go through him and his HC, boutineer has been credited as being one of the most professional people on the server and out of game he is really professional just from my discussions with him and watching his work. Finally, when carvis was removed he was scared for the future of Base Ops but when he was told Boutineer was left in charge his worries were set aside and he knew boutineer would do better than him and that all Base Ops was in good hands and from what I've seen they have been better than carvis' term. So this is a -1 for me chief 

3c0skk.jpg

Where is the evidence? hello?!

This is literally 1 guy (that's actually in his battalion) saying that he thinks Boutineer is inactive??

If the other officers think its so bad they need to step up and say something (LTCOL Branch and ETC)

-1 until actually evidence is posted. You do not need to be in-game afking like some of these people to actually  run a battalion 2.5 hours of actually doing something is better that 6 hours of AFK time...

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
30 minutes ago, Cannon said:

I see him but do I see him everyday? No but people have lives I cant go neutral so I wont vote but I dont think his activity is that poor. A lot of people in high command spots have a lot of behind the scenes work. So perhaps you should have talked to him and stressed your complaints first. I wouldnt be surprised if he was burned out but who isnt when their is no fresh content and everything is the same.

Credit to @Regional for the meme dude a warning for it SMHspacer.png

I would just like to comment and say I disagree you saying he is active however I feel you have only commented on one aspect of the app. There are many other reasons I have chosen to make this app not just inactivity for example never speaking to his naval troops and not even speaking to rear admirals and there is a lot more to add which you can read in the app. 

8 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Ok listen I'm getting serious flashbacks to stern and that shit rn. With a high command position such as this all the work shouldn't fall on him that is why there is an officer core and is what does most of the battalion work unless there is an issue that goes up the chain of command and actually calls for action from him there is no reason for you to day his work is a problem he is supposed to be the overseer making sure everyone is doing there work while he watches over yall and make sure there are no internal conflicts or issues internally. Second communication I have spoken to boutineer several times and one of those times was a mandatory Base ops meeting where he set up the guidelines of how it was going to work and he has always and most likely will always talk to you if you PM him when he is online or on discord as he has done with multiple people. Third, being a guide for pvts and above shouldn't be his number one goal that should be the officers and ncos training them as a BO, for example a BCMD that I may have argued many times with and had gotten into fights with was a great leader but didnt always make his number one to inspire the newbies that was the community in the battalion running it and those under him while he oversaw everything and making sure that the battalion wouldn't collapse and that everyone would be good and continued success for two terms. Fourth, is his activity that may be a big problem for some of you guys but with boutineer he is a grown Asian with a beautiful mustache (no homo) and he has to keep the food on the table for himself and so he can come on and run base ops when he is not doing work he is most likely monitoring docs, discord, reports and other high command discussions as he is the base commander not just a BCMD roles that may be similar but not a like. Fifth, thinking that boutineer doesnt care and/or is being unprofessional is oh so wrong as all promotions for officers go through him and his HC, boutineer has been credited as being one of the most professional people on the server and out of game he is really professional just from my discussions with him and watching his work. Finally, when carvis was removed he was scared for the future of Base Ops but when he was told Boutineer was left in charge his worries were set aside and he knew boutineer would do better than him and that all Base Ops was in good hands and from what I've seen they have been better than carvis' term. So this is a -1 for me chief 

1 minute ago, BlueToxicTank said:

I would just like to comment and say I disagree you saying he is active however I feel you have only commented on one aspect of the app. There are many other reasons I have chosen to make this app not just inactivity for example never speaking to his naval troops and not even speaking to rear admirals and there is a lot more to add which you can read in the app. 

if you truly think he is doing a bad job on all those things then you should have added them. like why make a report with little evidence and calling out 1 thing if you look at other commander reports that have gotten accepted they have many things that they pointed out on that person as well as multiple points of evidence 

• Agree 3

Lmao, as a previous admiral this is some shit.

Dude does a lot of work you dont see. Including with me.

Use your chain of command in the future if you have a problem, Leaders cannot improve if they are unaware of issues.

If you have problem's with tryouts or recruiting, that should be your personal goal to fix, Junior Officer.

• Funny 1
1 minute ago, SmallJeff said:

if you truly think he is doing a bad job on all those things then you should have added them. like why make a report with little evidence and calling out 1 thing if you look at other commander reports that have gotten accepted they have many things that they pointed out on that person as well as multiple points of evidence 

This is my first ever report and to be perfectly honest I feel like I covered a lot of issues within the battalion. I Feel I did not need much evidence as many officers in base ops and regular troops can back me up for the honest opinion on my app of the regiment.

@BlueToxicTank Also did you even speak to Boutineer? Like explain your frustration?, or did you just flat out ignore him and put this out here? It’s better to confront people about mistakes, then to just put a report on them. I think you should reconsider and just talk with Boutineer. That’s Better then just flat out reporting him first.

2 minutes ago, Husky said:

Use your chain of command in the future if you have a problem, Leaders cannot improve if they are unaware of issues.

If you have problem's with tryouts or recruiting, that should be your personal goal to fix, Junior Officer.

This is my first ever report and to be perfectly honest I feel like I covered a lot of issues within the battalion. I Feel I did not need much evidence as many officers in base ops and regular troops can back me up for the honest opinion on my app of the regiment.

Based off of your last statement i quoted it doesnt seem like you did cover a lot of the issues you said that you still have many other reasons that you have not put into the report why say you have so many other things to add then just say you covered them all just doesnt make sense on why you are going back on what you said. Also would like to agree with pythin it is best to talk to people for their mistakes before bringing something up instantly 

2 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:
5 minutes ago, Husky said:

Sorry I was meant to reply and I would just like to say I have said nothing about tryouts being a problem or recruiting in my app also I have been doing them tasks and I have done many bo tryouts. Now you say about all of this work show me proof he does a lot of work as I haven’t seen hardly any personally. And if he has done a lot of behind the seems why is no still in this horrible state also I don’t. See how can you comment when you are not ingame on the server witnessing the horrible running of the regiment.

3 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

Sorry I was meant to reply and I would just like to say I have said nothing about tryouts being a problem or recruiting in my app also I have been doing them tasks and I have done many bo tryouts. Now you say about all of this work show me proof he does a lot of work as I haven’t seen hardly any personally. And if he has done a lot of behind the seems why is no still in this horrible state also I don’t. See how can you comment when you are not ingame on the server witnessing the horrible running of the regiment.

The thing is, I dont have to supply you any evidence. This is your commander report bud. Im not about to give him a commander report card because your upset with how the regiment is run. I was simply throwing out examples. *Also, I do get on the server, I am Inspector General Arthur, and when I do get on, I have a great time with Base Ops, and other Batts*

Edited by Husky
Addin a little tid

Don't really want to get involved but I want to throw my quick thoughts on this:
Before submitting a forum report, you usually want to:
1. Speak with other people in the battalion/group to ask about the status about the person in question (Remember to be polite with each step here too)
2. Speak to the person directly on TS with voice - that way communication is as clear as possible . Express your concerns clearly and politely, and let them have a chance to explain (usually this part solves the problem)
3. If speaking directly doesn't work, and despite expressing your concerns it hasn't seemed to work, ask people in and out of the battalion how you feel

4. Follow chain of command - see what the higher ups can do about it. Not only within the battalion, but on the outside as well (E.G. Director/Marshal Commander/Palpatine)

5. Once you've exhausted all avenues, and everyone agrees with you that a forum report would be appropriate, then have everyone agree on making the report with sufficient evidence proving you've went through each step and have the support to conduct a report.

This is future reference for everyone - at least, this is how I think a proper commander's report is done.

Edited by Jagger
rewording
  • Agree 3

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

I mean if I could show you all the work he has done. It be breaking server rules, but if you just take a second, and look at all the documents. He made most of them, and even re-branded the QM docs. He does a lot of stuff for BO

• Agree 1

Just now, Husky said:

The thing is, I dont have to supply you any evidence. This is your commander report bud. Im not about to give him a commander report card because your upset with how the regiment is run. I was simply throwing out examples.

How can you give a -1 with saying he had done a lot of behind the scenes when you can not backup this kinda sounds like to me bud you are trying to backup a friend which is fine.

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Jagger said:

Don't really want to get involved but I want to throw my quick thoughts on this:
Before submitting a forum report, you usually want to:
1. Speak with other people in the battalion/group to ask about the status about the person in question (Remember to be polite with each step here too)
2. Speak to the person directly on TS with voice so its clear communications as possible and they have a chance to explain (usually this part solves the problem)
3. If speaking directly doesn't work, and despite expressing your concerns it hasn't seemed to work, ask people in and out of the battalion how you feel

4. Follow chain of command - see what the higher ups can do about it. Not only within the battalion, but on the outside as well (E.G. Director/Marshal Commander/Palpatine)

5. Once you've exhausted all avenues, and everyone agrees with you that a forum report would be appropriate, then have everyone agree on making the report with sufficient evidence proving you've went through each step and have the support to conduct a report.

This is future reference for everyone - at least this is how I think this is the proper way about doing it. 

Sorry I got told I can just make a report with my issues and I never got told to follow these type of procedures before making the app.

• Friendly 1
Just now, BlueToxicTank said:

How can you give a -1 with saying he had done a lot of behind the scenes when you can not backup this kinda sounds like to me bud you are trying to backup a friend which is fine.

Tythin has already explained one of the big reasons I cant explain what he's done behind the scenes. There are chat's that you are not privy too, changes that are being made and have been continually made, that I am not at liberty to speak about. You could have learned this if you utilized your chain of command, and discussed your issues with your leader

• Winner 1

Bro this man is just quoting and not saying anything for what... oh wait to make sure that people words cannot be changed EVEN THO HE EDITED HIS OWN WORDS SO IT WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE A POWER PLAY. MY MAN NOW IM ACTUALLY GONNA GET TOXIC.

however i would be interested in the job but i am not a CPT yet to apply. 

THIS FUCKING GUY RIGHT HERE. MY MAN. -1 this is a bigger power play than former DU members making a discord to -1 applications. This is honestly one of the most toxic things i've seen. But what can i say it's in his name. Your honestly a fucking meme kid, you yelled at my XO for granting a PTL when you were busy with RP and said you outranked him and what not, big jokes i told him to remove you on the spot yet he didn't because he cares for his battalion, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM... very nice. BRUH you could have talked to him about this before doing this. YOU ARE BEGGING THE DIRECTORS BEGGINGTHIS KID DOES HELLA WORK and you can't show it CUZ ITS LEAKING DOCUMENTS. YOUR HONESTLY DUMB. Gets 1stLT in BO *im ready for BCMD* now i'm done being toxic and probs gonna get a warning points but its the truth. 

-1 this is dumb.

Edited by Dennis
updating
  • Funny 5
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 3

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

This is all former High Command of Naval talking to you, and we ALL can agree he is doing  nothing wrong. I was XO when he came back, and as soon as he did. He starting working on how to make BO better. Give him a chance, and work on your presentation skills a tiny bit.  Don’t want to be rude

5 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

Sorry I got told I can just make a report with my issues and I never got told to follow these type of procedures before making the app.

That's fine man I get it, but whenever you do something on the forums with a big community you have to be more thoughtful with the procedure. A report is no small thing to do and its easy to forget everyone is a human with IRL stuff going on - both good and bad. That's why its always best to get to know the person before doing something like this, as well as taking the proper steps.

Because as you can see, things can pull some real traction. 

Edited by Jagger
add

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

7 minutes ago, Jagger said:

That's fine man I get it, but whenever you do something on the forums with a big community you have to be more thoughtful with the procedure. A report is no small thing to do and its easy to forget everyone is a human with IRL stuff going on - both good and bad. That's why its always best to get to know the person before doing something like this, as well as taking the proper steps.

Because as you can see, things can pull some real traction. 

Yeah of course man thanks for you well constructed comment 

• Friendly 1
Just now, BlueToxicTank said:

Yeah of course man thanks for you well constructed comment 

Here’s some genuine advice.

this is a shit show, no evidence just bitching about base ops. 

Follow the chain of command my guy, talk to Korm or Qal about the issues you see, then actually talk to boutineer about the things you think are so “wrong” about base ops.

It's come to my attention that Blue here may have not fully thought through the gravity that a commander report holds. While my previous comments stand, for all future commenters

Please be advised, lets not witch hunt. It is ok for someone to be wrong. He is not an evil person for not agreeing with Boutineer, even if I personally believe he is wrong.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3
2 minutes ago, Husky said:

It's come to my attention that Blue here may have not fully thought through the gravity that a commander report holds. While my previous comments stand, for all future commenters

Please be advised, lets not witch hunt. It is ok for someone to be wrong. He is not an evil person for not agreeing with Boutineer, even if I personally believe he is wrong.

Disagreeing with Boutineer is perfectly fine, its even important for a BCMD+ to hear thoughts an opinions. What is NOT acceptable is to not try and reach out to people or him even and then work together to change things he feels needs to be changed. I fully understand passion for a battalion, I have been XO for 3 different Dooms over a year and a half and I have had arguments but the important thing is to try and come to an understanding. I don't hate the guy, but he is digging himself a hole from each post he responds to.

It is important to understand how Synergy works and how to handle something this sensitive. No shade but this shouldn't have happened at all.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

3 minutes ago, Trixx said:

Disagreeing with Boutineer is perfectly fine, its even important for a BCMD+ to hear thoughts an opinions. What is NOT acceptable is to not try and reach out to people or him even and then work together to change things he feels needs to be changed. I fully understand passion for a battalion, I have been XO for 3 different Dooms over a year and a half and I have had arguments but the important thing is to try and come to an understanding. I don't hate the guy, but he is digging himself a hole from each post he responds to.

It is important to understand how Synergy works and how to handle something this sensitive. No shade but this shouldn't have happened at all.

I agree wholeheartedly, Just trying to keep things civil and professional

• Agree 1

Hey @BlueToxicTank I want you to realize something, you have been in BO for less than 2 months. That is less time than I have been a CSM, you have been active but so has Boutineer! Yes he isn't perfect but he has done what he thinks is best for the battalion he was APOINTED for yes that means this entire community VOTED for him to be the BCMD of Base Ops. He made Base Ops Naval... he CREATED 2 BRAND NEW Base Ops Dupes and tryout docs. You have to realize that he has done amazing work helping run THE ENTIRE BASE. Qal being the Chancellor and both Marvel and Sanchez puts work into picking BCMD's and making sure they are active and doing work. Boutineer has helped bring back Base Ops from what carvis left, and there wasn't a whole lot to work with considering 5 officers left after Carvis Left/got removed including our XO. but you wouldn't even know that considering you've been BO for less than 2 Months. Please be more thoughtful in both your words and what you post in the future. If you have any questions i'm open.

giphy.gif

You hate to see a half ass'd report. Listen we need concrete evidence to end this mans career. IMO Boutineer is a good dude and from when I've been on the past week or so Naval seems fine. Step up the power play game or don't post at all. Ultimately the seems like a lot of he said/she said semantics that can be solved by communicating to him directly. If you have a problem with things then say something, if you have questions ask, don't be a slave to the rhythm and hop in with the angry mob.

-1 4Head

Besides Boutineers temper from the previous commander meetings....
I honestly think he is currently running base ops to the best of his abilities. Out of curiosity, Have you ever had a talk with Boutineer?
Did you contact the chain of command before making this report?, (I.e Base Ops commanders, vice admirals, etc?) ( And I mean ALL the chain of command on their opinions not just one)
Commander Reports in this server is the LAST option when all else failed, The previous reports that were accepted in the past had the following
-Sufficient Evidence (Picture Evidence, Player Testimonies, Word from the man himself)
- High Command of Synergy Roleplay support
- Huge feedback from the Officer/Command core of the specific regiment

Edited by Patrick

I may be concerned with the state of Base Ops and Boutineers activity but this report isn't it chief. There's a lack of effort in this report and lack of anything solid. Him being negative in-game may just be a part of his role play style but he is a prick for AOSing me that one time so... conclusively -1.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Head Admin

There is like 0 effort here/evidence lol. -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1, I see a lot of behind the seens and focus on communications within base ops and I feel your complaint has passed by without moving up. I'm glad you have received a verbal approval from A rear admiral about his activity but this does not degrade BO as a whole. Yes he could get on, and yes so could I but lives are to be lived and as long as the job is being done it shouldn't be punished. It also worries me that a report so hastily written could have people form negative opinions about you. That being said I know you are a good person and the reason we pushed you up that rank with ENGO but please I hope this report doesn't ruin your relation with BO as a whole. 

4 hours ago, Rose said:

Hey @BlueToxicTank I want you to realize something, you have been in BO for less than 2 months. That is less time than I have been a CSM, you have been active but so has Boutineer! Yes he isn't perfect but he has done what he thinks is best for the battalion he was APOINTED for yes that means this entire community VOTED for him to be the BCMD of Base Ops. He made Base Ops Naval... he CREATED 2 BRAND NEW Base Ops Dupes and tryout docs. You have to realize that he has done amazing work helping run THE ENTIRE BASE. Qal being the Chancellor and both Marvel and Sanchez puts work into picking BCMD's and making sure they are active and doing work. Boutineer has helped bring back Base Ops from what carvis left, and there wasn't a whole lot to work with considering 5 officers left after Carvis Left/got removed including our XO. but you wouldn't even know that considering you've been BO for less than 2 Months. Please be more thoughtful in both your words and what you post in the future. If you have any questions i'm open.

Thankyou for you reply i do understand now I did not realise the amount of other key aspects which are required in these applications which are needed however I almost feel but in the deep end as I spoke with people in teamspeak whilst I made it and not one of them told me that I needed all of the extra detail and data on the situation for it to be a successful app. I admire rose you haven’t slated me and have given me some proper feedback that can open my mind for next time.

• Friendly 1

Oh boy here go again round 3. Alright heres my input i know Boutineer well he works his ass off for Base Ops if i know one man that could keep it going its him and tryouts are ment to be hard not easy Boutineer keep doing good im gunna -1 this 

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

12 minutes ago, Bro said:

-1, I see a lot of behind the seens and focus on communications within base ops and I feel your complaint has passed by without moving up. I'm glad you have received a verbal approval from A rear admiral about his activity but this does not degrade BO as a whole. Yes he could get on, and yes so could I but lives are to be lived and as long as the job is being done it shouldn't be punished. It also worries me that a report so hastily written could have people form negative opinions about you. That being said I know you are a good person and the reason we pushed you up that rank with ENGO but please I hope this report doesn't ruin your relation with BO as a whole. 

Thankyou for your reply tbh I did not notice how big commander reports actually were until I started getting the reply’s, However I did not mean it hastily in the heat of the moment yesterday that was how I felt and next time I will just keep it to my self because I have learned a key lesson from this app never share your opinion on the server. 

• Friendly 1

Thankyou for your reply tbh I did not notice how big commander reports actually were until I started getting the reply’s, However I did not mean it hastily in the heat of the moment yesterday that was how I felt and next time I will just keep it to my self because I have learned a key lesson from this app never share your opinion on the server. 

Its not that, but to speak to people about the issue and form some opinions first and evidence is all! Commander reports are a fairly big thing and need some prep work. I'm not saying don't say your opinion or speak with people. Just come prepared speak with people and get their views outside of just BO some evidence and have the prep work done first is all. 

8 minutes ago, Bro said:

Its not that, but to speak to people about the issue and form some opinions first and evidence is all! Commander reports are a fairly big thing and need some prep work. I'm not saying don't say your opinion or speak with people. Just come prepared speak with people and get their views outside of just BO some evidence and have the prep work done first is all. 

Yeah it annoys me as I did not get told by anybody in my teamspeak when I was creating the app I needed to add these type of key aspects. Atleast I will know for next time

4 hours ago, Quill Khan said:

giphy.gif

You hate to see a half ass'd report. Listen we need concrete evidence to end this mans career. IMO Boutineer is a good dude and from when I've been on the past week or so Naval seems fine. Step up the power play game or don't post at all. Ultimately the seems like a lot of he said/she said semantics that can be solved by communicating to him directly. If you have a problem with things then say something, if you have questions ask, don't be a slave to the rhythm and hop in with the angry mob.

-1 4Head

Yeah I am going to stay out of the situation now as from what I have received to much heat for me and I did not realise the amount of heat this would bring from one app

• Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

Yeah I am going to stay out of the situation now as from what I have received to much heat for me and I did not realise the amount of heat this would bring from one app

All good man, no big deal. People have made worse reports. No harm no foul, don´t take the comments too seriously. I´m sure you´re a cool dude and I wish you the best of luck in helping fix BO. :)

The previous commander reports have all been in the same thing basically but all failed.

Piff _ inactivity, poor to low leadership, no behind the scenes work, ridiculing a BO publically making him want to resign.

Stern- inactivity, poor leadership especially around tryouts, 

Like there is a substantial amount of evidence against Boutineer if we look at all 3 for trends. 

My personal experience, I see Bountineer maybe 2 times a week, but my time zone doesn't help. He goes around the base and does some rp.

Something I've just noticed and I don't know if its my time zone, I have seen a Base Ops tryouts in even before I resign beginning of the summer , but I was away for 3 months or so. 

Having 3 commander reports isn't a good thing as it means you officer are not happy with your decision. I'm going to +1 more for the fact that I believe it needs lots of an investigation then just dismissal due to lack of evidence when the past 2 have plenty.

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

2 hours ago, Gadget said:

The previous commander reports have all been in the same thing basically but all failed.

Piff _ inactivity, poor to low leadership, no behind the scenes work, ridiculing a BO publically making him want to resign.

Stern- inactivity, poor leadership especially around tryouts, 

Like there is a substantial amount of evidence against Boutineer if we look at all 3 for trends. 

My personal experience, I see Bountineer maybe 2 times a week, but my time zone doesn't help. He goes around the base and does some rp.

Something I've just noticed and I don't know if its my time zone, I have seen a Base Ops tryouts in even before I resign beginning of the summer , but I was away for 3 months or so. 

Having 3 commander reports isn't a good thing as it means you officer are not happy with your decision. I'm going to +1 more for the fact that I believe it needs lots of an investigation then just dismissal due to lack of evidence when the past 2 have plenty.

I mean the piff and stern player reports were considered powerplayed the former being manipulated by the ladder into making the player report.

This just seems like a power play tbh. I'm really active on the server and Boutineer is always on when I'm on. Doesn't even seem like a commander report tbh; just seems like your flexing, complaining and power playing lol.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Ya... I +1'd at first because I thought Boutineer was power hungry because he got mad over reg but I could see  most people getting mad since every other yularen had reg powers. And honestly theres not much he could do to fix base ops like it's boring, it's for certain people and you can't fix what you can't fix. and then... then I saw this  

13 hours ago, Dennis said:

This is a yikes man lmao and like a ultra power play and for the reasons you put this up imma have to -1

8 minutes ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

Ya... I +1'd at first because I thought Boutineer was power hungry because he got mad over reg but I could see  most people getting mad since every other yularen had reg powers. And honestly theres not much he could do to fix base ops like it's boring, it's for certain people and you can't fix what you can't fix. and then... then I saw this  

This is a yikes man lmao and like a ultra power play and for the reasons you put this up imma have to -1

I would just like to say again I worded it incorrectly, I was meant say as its my asperation to get that role to atleast become CPT first and aswell I think loads of people should get the role not me like LTC branch like CMDR Foxey. I was never meant to say it as in I am demoting him so I can get the role that is not what a meant at all and I apologies about that. However I still stand by some of the comments I made which I personally feel like a major problems. 

I'm going to have to -1. I don't personally see Boutineer on the server a whole lot, but I'm well aware that he works hard behind the scenes- and that's really more important when you have a job like Yularen. Additionally, there is a lack of evidence.

Don't take the feedback too hard Blue, some people are a bit more aggressive than others but it's all a learning experience.

14 hours ago, Carter said:

3c0skk.jpg

Where is the evidence? hello?!

This is literally 1 guy (that's actually in his battalion) saying that he thinks Boutineer is inactive??

If the other officers think its so bad they need to step up and say something (LTCOL Branch and ETC)

-1 until actually evidence is posted. You do not need to be in-game afking like some of these people to actually  run a battalion 2.5 hours of actually doing something is better that 6 hours of AFK time...

+1

Evidence is big gay.

-1 (real vote)

Boutineer has a good amount of hours in game, and with the lack of evidence that could either prove he's not doing anything and or that he isn't participating in BO isn't there, this report isn't valid.

• Funny 1
12 minutes ago, Foxey said:

I'm going to have to -1. I don't personally see Boutineer on the server a whole lot, but I'm well aware that he works hard behind the scenes- and that's really more important when you have a job like Yularen. Additionally, there is a lack of evidence.

Don't take the feedback too hard Blue, some people are a bit more aggressive than others but it's all a learning experience.

Cheers man for the constructed criticism I understand the reasons of your -1 and I thankyou for not being aggressive, I will take these points for next time. 

7 minutes ago, Thexan said:

+1

Evidence is big gay.

-1 (real vote)

Boutineer has a good amount of hours in game, and with the lack of evidence that could either prove he's not doing anything and or that he isn't participating in BO isn't there, this report isn't valid.

I will say again I did not realise the amount of evidence I required to do such a app as this is my first ever complaint how ever I agree with you that over officers need to speak up as I have been told by many they are not happy with boutineer however they say nothing about it most likely because they don't want to be slated by people like dennis which he did to me. Also I will try and provide more evidence next time as I do agree there is a lack but honestly I was just expressing my feelings in base ops and pointing out problems but I now believe I shouldn't of said it here and I did not realise the amount of heat it causes on a app like this.

14 hours ago, Dennis said:

Bro this man is just quoting and not saying anything for what... oh wait to make sure that people words cannot be changed EVEN THO HE EDITED HIS OWN WORDS SO IT WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE A POWER PLAY. MY MAN NOW IM ACTUALLY GONNA GET TOXIC.

THIS FUCKING GUY RIGHT HERE. MY MAN. -1 this is a bigger power play than former DU members making a discord to -1 applications. This is honestly one of the most toxic things i've seen. But what can i say it's in his name. Your honestly a fucking meme kid, you yelled at my XO for granting a PTL when you were busy with RP and said you outranked him and what not, big jokes i told him to remove you on the spot yet he didn't because he cares for his battalion, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM... very nice. BRUH you could have talked to him about this before doing this. YOU ARE BEGGING THE DIRECTORS BEGGINGTHIS KID DOES HELLA WORK and you can't show it CUZ ITS LEAKING DOCUMENTS. YOUR HONESTLY DUMB. Gets 1stLT in BO *im ready for BCMD* now i'm done being toxic and probs gonna get a warning points but its the truth. 

-1 this is dumb.

Dennis I hate to say in my defence you have honestly made me feel really shit and honestly I was just trying to sate my opinion but clearly you don't care about other peoples opinions, first of all I never shouted at your xo I said can you please not do comms when I am a active bo doing them I was not afk and I was answering all of the calls. He began to argue however we left the situation after that there wasn't a issue. Now like I have already said I worded it wrong when I said I want to apply for admiral I have already apologized about it and it was never my intention to kick him out to get the role and yeah that was a mistake on my behalf. However being a EX HA I would of thought you know how to answer appropriately to my app you did not haft to be such a horrible person and calling me a meme and toxic and using the word fucking all the time to make me feel shit about myself, because honestly that hurt me a lot and clearly you don't care about however people feel when you speak to people in such a horrible way. Again you call me kid when I am 18 so get you facts right next time. Ok also I have lost all respect in you as a person because clearly you do not realise how much you affect people with your speech. Thankyou anyway for replying and giving me little well structured feedback to work with.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

+1 If he can’t get his activity up he needs to be removed it’s that simple. No matter how much behind the scenes work you do it dosent matter of your not active in game. The senior officers are the only people leading base ops while he is doing behind the scenes work. The only commander really putting in activity is jdog. Base ops needs a strong senior officer core to ensure that we can maintain numbers. Having pretty docs and new tryouts won’t help maintain the numbers of the battalion. I don’t agree with how boutineer runs the battalion but I respect his authority. 

2019%252F04%252F12%252Fd7%252F87bbadf6ba42450cba38804a04599435.39253.png%252F1200x630.png?signature=cvHnKvqfwM9z6gZAWe2tk58Xew0=

I may not see boutineer all the time but i do believe he is a hard worker from my past experience's with him, but i do also know he has a blunt personalty which can be off putting and cause damage within a battalion or in this case base ops. Even if his activity isn't top notch he would have had to be gone for almost 2 weeks to be considered inactive in the servers high command activity policy. In my honest opinion we would need more harden evidence and more witnesses to make you have a harden case. But boutineer has suffered 3+ commander reports which is unusual [even though the reports have been debated as people power playing] that should cause a little bit of a investigation but otherwise i'm sticking on boutineers side until harden information and witnesses have been gather.

You say officers have seen it but many aren't speaking up. If your excuse is fear that is very weak as boutineer has no valid reason to demote besides them giving a negative opinion which isn't valid for demotion, and if people actually do fear being demoted remember all eyes are on this and no one can be demoted unless they have truly done something wrong. 

in summary i believe this report to be lacking in some area's and will await to see developments.

And too everyone that is making fun of blue or attacking him grow up it's a vidya game not an impeachment of the president of the united states. BE MATURE OR HEAD ASSMINS ARE GOING TO GO ON A NAE NAE SPREE!

24 minutes ago, Loopy Newby said:

2019%252F04%252F12%252Fd7%252F87bbadf6ba42450cba38804a04599435.39253.png%252F1200x630.png?signature=cvHnKvqfwM9z6gZAWe2tk58Xew0=

I may not see boutineer all the time but i do believe he is a hard worker from my past experience's with him, but i do also know he has a blunt personalty which can be off putting and cause damage within a battalion or in this case base ops. Even if his activity isn't top notch he would have had to be gone for almost 2 weeks to be considered inactive in the servers high command activity policy. In my honest opinion we would need more harden evidence and more witnesses to make you have a harden case. But boutineer has suffered 3+ commander reports which is unusual [even though the reports have been debated as people power playing] that should cause a little bit of a investigation but otherwise i'm sticking on boutineers side until harden information and witnesses have been gather.

You say officers have seen it but many aren't speaking up. If your excuse is fear that is very weak as boutineer has no valid reason to demote besides them giving a negative opinion which isn't valid for demotion, and if people actually do fear being demoted remember all eyes are on this and no one can be demoted unless they have truly done something wrong. 

in summary i believe this report to be lacking in some area's and will await to see developments.

And too everyone that is making fun of blue or attacking him grow up it's a vidya game not an impeachment of the president of the united states. BE MATURE OR HEAD ASSMINS ARE GOING TO GO ON A NAE NAE SPREE!

Thankyou for your reply I will definitely add more evidence next time and support to my app if I ever do one again, also I would like to say thankyou for verifying about the officers demotions rules.

Denied

This is being denied for a multitude of reasons, as stated by foxey this report is lacking major evidence, You commenting on this appeal, and  this could of been solved by just going up the chain of command.

Boutineer has been talked about the problems arising in base-ops and his  declining activity. There was no need for this report.

If me or marvel get reports of harassment of Blue it will result in severe punishment.  

//Moved to Completed reports

• Agree 2