Time for a new Beginning

So I’d first off like to say that I’m so happy for how far this group of people have come. It’s grown from a rebellion into a full community, and I love that. I first came in December of 2017 only months after Synergy’s inception. I got to experience many things, and talk with many people. Made friends, and enemies, and squad members.  I enjoyed every minute I was here.

Now to get to the reason it’s for a lot of things. The main thing is because I need to move on. Many of you don’t know but over the weekend I went on a retreat to get to know myself, and it showed me that I need to get out more, and be myself, but this game; it isn’t what I need. I’m sorry to all of you, but I must go. It’s been a very fun ride on my part, and I have made a lot of great friends, but also a lot of enemies, so I like to take this time to say sorry to those I hurt, or bullied. . For the rest I’m gonna leave a short goodbye list because I know so many, and I get fit all of you on here :pepega:

@Regional @Marvel @Sanchez Resident @Dragon @Unkindled @Egg @Llama/Yoda @Poe - All you OG peeps really were kind to me. Some of you my make jokes about me, and bully me, no cap, but we are all good friends. I consider all of you my close friends because in the end. You all stood up for me, and showed me that I can do good at whatever I do, and to have those people in your life are amazing. I’ll always remember you guys. Be safe homo’s

@Fallen Hero’s- We should all know who these people are, but to a few in particular is Maymays. He was always a G to me, and showed me how a true friend is, and that’s what everyone needs

@Square @Carter -  Now you all might be wondering why am I @ these people and it’s because they are genuine good people that I have hurt. Square I accidentally called stupid and retarded for MRP dying, but it wasn’t his fault. It was a dying thought. I can’t blame a person for that. So, square I’m sorry. I don’t ask for forgiveness but you honestly are a great guy , and I work hard for the server, and I hope you do well in college. To chambers, this is gonna be rough, I’m not gonna lie. I treated you like complete shit. I didn’t mean to. It was just in the heat of the moment. I didn’t mean to call you a retard, but it’s my fault. I truly am sorry. You are a bright guy, and got a lot going for you. 

@sobde I can’t forget you guys. You guys are like my 2nd family. I love all of you and I hope you guys make it anywhere you go.

all of you I will miss. You all are such bright people , and I hope you all make it. 

it’s been fun.

See you guys in the future

Edited by Pythin
  • Friendly 6
  • Dumb 1

Former: Liaison

Banned

Alright you can be a gorilla now

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

No at for me, shit dog have fun in what you do

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

{Entity "rpg7" 0x184d
    {Manager 1}
}
{Entity "lincolnrifle" 0x1846
    {Manager 1}
    {Extender "stuff"
        {Item "lincolnrifle" filled}
    }
}
{Human "rebels/rus/bazooker1" 0x1845
    {Manager 1}
    {Position 108.36 -289.86}
    {xform zl -130}
    {Volume "ram"
        {able {visible 0}{bullet 0}{throwing 0}{obstacle 0}{contact 0}{contact_ground 0}{blast 0}{select 0}{touch 0}}
    }
    {Player 0}
    {Operatable}
    {MID 10028}
    {Chassis
        {MovementSpeed 0.075}
    }
    {NameId 81 4}
    {Cover
        {sector 108.363 -289.856 {type "snipe_cover"}
            {wall 129.529 -316.755 99.0758 -291.201}
            {row 0}
            {link 0x30a}
        }
    }
    {FsmState "snipe"}
}
{Inventory 0x1845
    {box
        {clear}
        {item 0x1846 {cell 0 0}{user "hand_right"}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 5 0}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 5 1}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 0 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 1 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 2 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 3 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 4 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 5 2}}
        {item "bandage" 2 {cell 0 3}}
        {item "rgd-7" "grenade" {cell 2 3}}
        {item "rgd-7" "grenade" {cell 3 3}}
        {item 0x184d {cell 0 4}}
        {item "pg-7vl" "ammo" {cell 0 6}}
        {item "pg-7vl" "ammo" {cell 0 7}}
        {item "pg-7vl" "ammo" {cell 0 8}}
        {item "knife_rus" {cell 4 3}}
    }
}
{Brain 0x1845
    {IdleMovement 0 3 0}
    {StayInCover}
}!!

• Winner 1
Just now, BlackiSblack said:

{Entity "rpg7" 0x184d
    {Manager 1}
}
{Entity "lincolnrifle" 0x1846
    {Manager 1}
    {Extender "stuff"
        {Item "lincolnrifle" filled}
    }
}
{Human "rebels/rus/bazooker1" 0x1845
    {Manager 1}
    {Position 108.36 -289.86}
    {xform zl -130}
    {Volume "ram"
        {able {visible 0}{bullet 0}{throwing 0}{obstacle 0}{contact 0}{contact_ground 0}{blast 0}{select 0}{touch 0}}
    }
    {Player 0}
    {Operatable}
    {MID 10028}
    {Chassis
        {MovementSpeed 0.075}
    }
    {NameId 81 4}
    {Cover
        {sector 108.363 -289.856 {type "snipe_cover"}
            {wall 129.529 -316.755 99.0758 -291.201}
            {row 0}
            {link 0x30a}
        }
    }
    {FsmState "snipe"}
}
{Inventory 0x1845
    {box
        {clear}
        {item 0x1846 {cell 0 0}{user "hand_right"}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 5 0}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 5 1}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 0 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 1 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 2 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 3 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 4 2}}
        {item "303" "leeenfield_ammo" "rifle" "ammo" 5 {cell 5 2}}
        {item "bandage" 2 {cell 0 3}}
        {item "rgd-7" "grenade" {cell 2 3}}
        {item "rgd-7" "grenade" {cell 3 3}}
        {item 0x184d {cell 0 4}}
        {item "pg-7vl" "ammo" {cell 0 6}}
        {item "pg-7vl" "ammo" {cell 0 7}}
        {item "pg-7vl" "ammo" {cell 0 8}}
        {item "knife_rus" {cell 4 3}}
    }
}
{Brain 0x1845
    {IdleMovement 0 3 0}
    {StayInCover}
}!!

I felt that

• Funny 1
  • Current: GAY
  • Former: 41st BCMD Gree | 41st XO | 41st Green Company Draa | Delta Squad Fixer

@Pythin

I know I was pretty mean to you sometimes and other times just straight up yelled at you, we got into a lot of arguments, and had some issues with things along the way. I always thought that you could be more than just a spastic retard running around and screeching between the server and different TS channels. You proved that you could grow further beyond what I could have ever hoped you could. You did some stuff with MRP, actually stood up for yourself and others , and even lead a squad and did pretty well doing it. I think I can say that you've earned and deserve my respect. It was a pleasure (sometimes) watching you grow and flourish into the young lad that you are today.

On that note, I really hope you stay safe out there in life and have some fun along the way, because lifes gonna pass you by before you know it.

Dont be too much of a stranger my friend,

Egg

Edited by Egg
  • Friendly 1
13 minutes ago, Egg said:

@Pythin

I know I was pretty mean to you sometimes and other times just straight up yelled at you, we got into a lot of arguments, and had some issues with things along the way. I always thought that you could be more than just a spastic retard running around and screeching between the server and different TS channels. You proved that you could grow further beyond what I could have ever hoped you could. You did some stuff with MRP, actually stood up for yourself and others , and even lead a squad and did pretty well doing it. I think I can say that you've earned and deserve my respect. It was a pleasure (sometimes) watching you grow and flourish into the young lad that you are today.

On that note, I really hope you stay safe out there in life and have some fun along the way, because lifes gonna pass you by before you know it.

Dont be too much of a stranger my friend,

Egg

Thanks dog.

#41stGangForLife

Former: Liaison

Adios buckaroo, you're a good friend and I wish you good luck in your future endeavours. Hope you hop in TS from time to time to chat or bully people with me. 

Have fun with your new found freedom!

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

@Pythin I've seen you grow on the server, delta squad, head admin on mrp, and then trying to apply for recon regimental with actual community support. You were a super big retard but I knew if you were given the opportunity to grow and trust was actually given to you as, it was previously done I knew you would do good. Look at how far you've come an actual story of redemption on the server showing that people can change. Good luck pythin it was fun chilling with you for the time. 

Good luck in life and dont forget synergy dent 

• Winner 1
Head Admin

o7, see you man. Hope u return some day :(

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander