RP Name: 187th Executive Officer Price

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:0:221487717     

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

187th BCMD

Experience

Synergy:

187th PVT-CMD
Worked from my start in Gmod as a PVT that knew nothing growing to being one of 4 Commanders within the 187th before the rank of XO was added. I was the Heavy Lead and took pride in it working with my troopers and doing my best as only a 14 year old.

187th(Again) CPT-CMD
I left for a short time but was reaccepted as a CPT and worked my way back to CMD to be in the battalion that was my home.

Shock T2ndLT-CMD
I joined shock to enforce the rules of the server I found a great group of people there in which I met some amazing people whom I still consider friends. I was two Named characters Jek was 1stLT-MAJ and Thorn MAJ-CMD.

187th(Second Run) SSG-XO
I joined back after to the battalion I love and was HVYL for a short time then at the Rank of 2ndLT given REGL by the then BCMD Sugga I rose to the rank of LTC and stopped for a while coming back as a MAJ and getting all the way up to my current position as XO overseeing the battalions Day to Day matters.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have dedicated a good portion of the last two years of my life to the 187th, I have watched it thrive I have watched it fall. I have seen the do's and don'ts of being a BCMD. Drama and Mingyness is something that plagued the battalion in the past and that won’t be tolerated in any form if I become BCMD. Activity is Key for a battalion, My goal is to have at least 6-8 people on at anytime in the day no matter the day of the week. I would start by filling my NCO corps(Without a Strong NCO corps the battalion is weak). I would institute a disciplinary team in which would do all battalion PT, Along with that an Advanced Squad for the battalion to give troopers more to work towards than just rank. New Rank transfers would be introduced along with a full revamp of all tryout documents and other misc. Documents. New Promotion requirements would be set, there would also be new NCO training to make sure our NCOs are at there best to train future recruits. The battalion would be moving to a 2 strike offence system. Arrests would cause a strike and an immediate rank demotion at the discretion of COL+. Blacklists and Removal from the battalion can be decided by MAJ+. Officer Promotions will be a Review Board of all MAJ+ within the battalion to ensure no problems are to be had with rising Junior Officers. Intel will stay the same in maintaining documentation but edit access will be much stricter due to past document wipes by non friendly forces. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, the 187th was a Paratrooping Legion within the Grand Army of the Republic. The 187th’s White on Purple Armor represents the color of their Jedi Generals Lightsaber Master of the Order Mace Windu. The 187th did not have a Named Commanding Officer as they were never shown within the Clone Wars Series or Star Wars Legends. The Legion Consisted of 9000 Troops.

Availability:

Mon 11pm EST or Later

Tues-Thurs 5:30 PM EST-2AM EST

Fri-Sat 12 PM EST-2AM EST

SUN 12PM EST-12 PM EST

(These are Base Hours may Change due to Scheduling at Work)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since it was Released in 2017 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

As stated I want there to be no drama I want the battalion to be known for no drama or mingyness. I want a base steady 6-8 Players on at one given moment. I want the battalion to have a strong NCO corps yielding 1-2 recruits a day. There needs to be a strong but not overinflated officer corps that is unbiased in its findings and punishments.  I want the battalion to be the one that welcomes recruits with welcome arms. I want to have several outreach programs within the battalion to become more intune with the other battalions to better ourselves and our fellow battalions. There would be cross training between battalions to make more fluent action in combat and strengthen the bond between the battalions. I want this battalion to thrive and I know it can and with the right leadership it can and will be the best battalion by the end of my term. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I do 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes I do

+1

You are the last hope for the Battalion. You have been purple for a while, now lets put you at the lead position. I think you would do well, but this Battalion really needs a revive first, and if you are active I could see that happening. Its crazy to think all these people have caused so much stress and drama for this Battalion. Make it home again, I wanna see some purple bois jumpin out of LAATs again. Overall you are an excellent leader, and very mature. Bring it back to the prime days baby.

• Winner 1

Doom the Boom

Banned

+1

It's only been a day and you've been working hard with me. You'll do good 

Head Admin

+1, fly better man lmao

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 you are the last hope 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Honestly I'm am up to give 187th one last chance, Although if failure occurs I will personally make the suggestion for their removal.

+1

• Agree 4

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

The man, the myth, the legend. I would love to see what you can do as BCMD. +1

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1. You have matured a lot since I have left. You used to let a lot of things get to you, and thus you would get angry quite quickly, but from what ive been told you have been an excellent XO and I would love to have you as my BCMD for when I return.

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1

I was on my break when 187th was added but I was excited to see you guys on the server and you're dedicated and there is nothing I respect more. Good luck! Really nice application.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone