RP Name:

501st Executive Officer Omalic

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:93719402

Regiment you are applying for:

Attack Regimental Commander

Experience:

501st

It's been a bit over a year since I joined the server and in turn, the 501st. I've stayed in the 501st since my first day here and have learned a lot during my time in the battalion. I began by working with the HWS regiment in the 501st where I swiftly climbed the ranks and ended as the HWSL and in charge of the HWS. After a long time as HWSL, I began my term as Appo and WO where I served the 2 full weeks and then moved on to the rank of MAJ. I got ARC trained and went for Fives. Kept getting promoted until I stopped as XO and as REGL put to oversee all the regiments of the 501st. After working under Quill for a month I felt ready and went for Rex. I became Rex and stayed as him and as the leader of the 501st for 6 months until I felt that I had done my part In the position and that I wanted to move on. I then decided to go for ATK Reg and unfortunately was denied. After chilling a bit in the 501st as an honorary CMD in limbo I decided to recommit myself and focusing on driving the 501st forward. I kept working hard and gained the XO position once more. With my BCMDs activity not being the best, I found myself in the leadership position once again and kept pushing for an even better 501st and it paid off. The 501st hasn't been this active and shown such a big presence in a long time and I believe that my work contributed a lot to that result and of course the work from the other officers in the 501st aswell.

Grand Admiral

Before joining Synergy I played on another server. I played there for a long time and after doing good work in Naval I was appointed Grand Admiral. The Grand Admiral was the highest rank you could gain on the server and only 1 person could be it. I served actively as Grand Admiral for 6 months and was in charge of overseeing the working of all battalions and their leaders. The job as Grand Admiral was considered the leader of HC so I believe that this position has made me very used to the workings of an HC and what is required of the members.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I think I should become the Attack Regimental because of my long time in the Attack Regiment with me gaining a deep understanding of the Regiment and getting to know many members of the battalion, what each battalion do and their current state. I also believe that my 6 months as a BCMD of an ATK battalion has made me more than ready for the position alongside my past experience in high command work with me having been the leading figure in an High Command in the past on a former server. I'm confident that my approach to the Attack Regimental position will benefit the ATK Regiment and that my work will make a positive change within the Regiment.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes I understand the lore of the ATK Battalions.

Availability:

All weekday from around 11 AM EST to around 17 PM EST.

All weekends from around 5 AM EST to around 17 - 20 PM EST.

I live in Sweden which is in Europe so my times are a bit different from others.

If I'm not online I then I can always be reached on discord. Just send a PM and I'll get back to you.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

HWSL of the 501st

WO Appo

REGL of the 501st

Fives in Torrent Company

2x Executive officer of the 501st (Once Before I became Rex and also now)

BCMD / Captain Rex of the 501st for 6 months ( 2 full terms )

Senator Aang

Senior Administrator
Game Master

Do you have a microphone?:

Yep.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term, I want the ATK Battalions better trained and ready for PvP and PvE with the trainings I'll be hosting and with the encouragement for future trainings that I'll be providing. I want to see more combined trainings from the ATK Battalions as there has been a lack in joint trainings recently with either me hosting them or encouraging the leaders of the battalions to do so.

With the new change to Serious RP, I want the overall seriousness to increase in all battalions and to do this I will advise and enforce more seriousness where it's needed. All of ATK should be at a level where they're considered to be serious and I'll be working hard to help them reach that level. Mingyness will be less tolerated and seriousness in RP will be the norm.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

When I first joined the 501st we were just starting with an ATK BvB that would be a standard BvB but for ATK only where we'd challenge each other and fight to be the best within ATK. This both increased trainings in the battalions and brought us closer together with friendly rivalries and spending time with each other. It's my intention to before the end of my term try and revive this event and host it for the ATK Reg.

A thing that has been working great with improving relations recently has been being deployed together. Working with GMs and staff I would work to host/help with deployments for either all of ATK or with some battalions in ATK both to let them do something fun while forcing them together to work with each other more and in turn improve relations.

With BvB being around the corner I have been training my men in the 501st on improving their combat skills which have been great for both them learning and for us spending time with each other training and teaching each other. I plan to continue hosting trainings either with all of ATK, some battalions of ATK or even individuals in ATK that wish to improve on their combat skills. In turn, this will both improve my relations with the men and their relations with each other.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes.

Edited by Omalic
Typo edit

Papa Kal

+1 Has tons of experience that I think would benefit him in this position. As well if he transfers his dedication that he has towards the 501st into the Attack Regimental Commander position then the attack battalions will be in very good hands. Good luck friend.

• Friendly 1
Banned

Part 2 +1 Good Luck

• Agree 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 Amazing guy and does great work

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

+1 Round 2 .... FIGHT 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 just don't put in 6 LOAs in one term

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 

You've been a great bud, and a great leader for the 501st. Both you and I served our BCMD terms at the same time and you did great in both of them. 3rd time is the charm for attack reg eh? I think you'll do great in the position and I can't think of anybody else but you running for the position now. Goodluck buckaroo!

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Head Admin

+1, epic gamer

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 amazing guy helps me out all the time and is just overall great he works well with his troopers and although I’m sad I won’t get to talk to him as much I think he’s the best choice for Attack REG

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child

I said I would see you on the forums. Good luck +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, Please Omalic, Please Please Please Get this, I've been waiting a long time for this to come. You deserve it, all the work you've put into 501st, I want to see what you could do with all of the Attack Battalions as a whole. Good luck brother. I really hope you get this....

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself and Sanchez for your interview before 9/4/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Attack Regimental!

Your term will end on 11/5/2019

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk