Ricky's player Report

RP Name: ST PVT Cherry

Steam ID: ill get it when I'm on gmod

Suspected Player's Name: Ricky

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_1:1:32410047

Rule Suspected Player Broke: Harrasment and toxicity 

Explain to us what happened: So there was this fake Ricky going around (someone Impersonating him) and this fake Ricky somehow joined the shock discord. So I thought I should probably let the real Ricky know that this fake Ricky joined our discord. But it turns out that Fox already told Ricky. This is when the toxicity begins. I was just trying to be nice and help him but he just kept on calling me things like a idiot and a bitch. But he would send a horrible message and then a few minutes later he would delete it and replace it so then I had enough of this and I blocked him, so what does he do he makes another account and starts messaging me again . I have spoke to Claw about this and I think he said Ricky admitted to it.

Evidence (If applicable):

I did not know how to add them so I made a Insta with all the pictures 

Go to the profile there are more pictures 

• Winner 4

+1 I knew Ricky in the 187th and he was sometimes quite toxic and got angry. 

Like one time I was doing tryouts and then he comes along and says

Ricky: "Sonny move I'm doing tryouts now."  

Sonny: "no Ricky I'm doing them" 

So then Ricky stands in front of me and starts adverting

Sonny: "Ricky move" 

Ricky: he says something like shut up bitch

And he also likes to order people around even if they are higher ranking. He also lies ALOT

Edited by sonnyvi
  • Agree 2

+1 i feel bad in a sence that i allowed myself to believe that he was being targeted. As the commanding officer running the 187th right now i can tell you that ricky brought toxicity and drama to my battalion. I gabe him multible chances to make up for it. And he threw it in my face with what he did to cherry. Cherry thorn and rhino brought this to my attention and ny that point i had had enough of the two facing and removed ricky from the 187th after this incident happened he is absolutely rude to people and needs to be delt with he has no respect for others nor himself and will do anything to try and cheat himself out of a hard spot. Even if it means facking someone inpersonating him. The dude is toxic and needs to go. Other wise this shit will continue to happen to more players.

• Agree 3

This ST needs to be a Director 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 I tried defending this kid from people talking shit behind his back even though he was an ass. He has crossed a line someone is trying to enjoy themselves on this server and coming on and getting bullied by that little shit must be awful @Cherry I am so sorry you have had to deal with this. I'm calling for a Perma for the bullying, for the minge, for the lying, for the toxicity, and for the fact that he has been disrespectful for the entirety of his stay the server. We dont need this. We dont need him.

• Winner 2
Banned

+1 not needed. 

r4ymo.gif

This is such irrelevant drama. like why make so many fake accounts to get a single person banned like what? could've earnt enough money to make your own server.like an Instagram account? whaaaaaa. and im the only follower F but seriously this needs to stop

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

+1 This dude goes out of his way to DM someone just to harass them. As much as I enjoy some banter this goes beyond that and just makes Ricky look extremely annoying to deal with. Still not close to the old MW2 days tho ;)

cherry: does know how to post pictures on forums

also cherry: im gonna do whats known as a pro gamer move

props for thinking outside the box to post the evidence

now i myself cant see it (because Instagram is blocked for WHATEVER reason) but from reading what others said, yeah no this guy needs to learn his place, its one thing to be angry sometimes but you cant send people shit like that 

+1

and also whoever the current fox is, as forum general im giving cherry a recommendation for outside of the box thinking, i see a bright future for him

edit: just saw the rest of the evidence and i just gotta say...ANYONE WHO IS A FUCKING BULLY CAN SUCK MY ********************************************************************* +1000000K BULLYING IS NEVER OK. I WOULD FUCKING KNOW THERES A REASON IM A AKWARD LITTLE SHIT

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Friendly 3

+1

The evidence is all there, let's bean this dude.

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Banned

Fucking perma ban this cunt what a fucking asshole +1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

5 hours ago, Bolt said:

@Ricky idk if he is aware of this

neutral until ricky responds

He's aware of this,  because he was arrested for moaning about it in the server and bashing Cherry.

https://imgur.com/a/db4rzHQ

+1  for both banning and making it perm for the harassment.

We don't need people like this regardless on the server.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.