Make Sith Lightsabers/ Grievous 1 hit for clones

Luckyy

Name: Hunter

RP Rank: Squad Lead

Suggestion: Make Sith Lightsabers/ Grievous 1 hit for clones

Implementation: Change the damage for their specific lightsabers

Lore:  https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Lightsaber

Workshop content if applicable: None

Would make it so clones don't rush sith randomely and actually think tactifully when approaching a lightsaber wielder also would help stop Lore characters dying EVERY EVENT

Edited by Lucky

-1 doesn't fit into the rest of the server. The whole server would need to be balanced. I get what you mean but this isn't the proper we should go about it.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1

At least give it a trial run. Often times people rush Sith or are not afraid even in numbers. A true Sith would have the power to immobilize and choke a group of Troopers with ease. Troopers have little to no fear for Sith, specially knowing they can just respawn and come back. Knowing they're facing up against someone who could kill them in a single hit (per real lore) will make them adapt and think tactics through.

Sith characters will have to be watched though, some sort of guidelines will need to be followed like no bumrushing or alike.

Just now, JBFox said:

If you increase the damage for Sith it'll affect their damage not just against troopers, but for the Jedi that have to face the Sith as well. 

Neutral for now.

That's where balancing would play an affect but at first would just be a trial

• Management
Management

Meh

FearRP really needs to be promoted more. People act like they’re all Anakin Skywalker all the time.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Retired Founder
2 hours ago, Snadvich said:

-1 I wanna be able to one hit sith as a Jedi :<

Simple, up damage of all lightsabers to reflect a change, make it better on both sides to combat it.

2 hours ago, BigZach said:

-1 doesn't fit into the rest of the server. The whole server would need to be balanced. I get what you mean but this isn't the proper we should go about it.

So you'd rather have clones with 500 health and 250 armor, trying to be a one man army with a flamethrower sprinting after a sith and following them around? Cause that's totally star wars.

• Retired Founder
25 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Then we kinda how to make all clone 1 or 2 shot from droids since thats how most clones were in the show, also all droids have to 1-2 shot, Commando droids would be like 4 shot. 

Just no -1

This is also incorrect? That's bringing something completely irrelevant into the conversation to prove a point that doesn't have anything to do with the topic?

5 hours ago, Forseen said:

Simple, up damage of all lightsabers to reflect a change, make it better on both sides to combat it.

So you'd rather have clones with 500 health and 250 armor, trying to be a one man army with a flamethrower sprinting after a sith and following them around? Cause that's totally star wars.

I'd rather have the whole server combat wise rebalanced. To be more realistic and intuitive.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Thats nice but thats a balancing nightmare so should we give that to all jedi to as they fight sith and it becomes who hits who first wins sure clones shouldn't be running to melee a sith but I don't think this is the answer as then we would need to find a way to then blance the Jedi to the EJ Sith/lightsaber users.

And even then this is garrys mod not exactly the best game for combat mechaincs as a whole.

And personally although I like the idea of the lightsaber having higher base damage I'd then want Jedi health to reflect that to as I would not be fun for a battle to be first two or hits is the victor plus there is no lightsaber combat system that i have seen is that good for true combat with true parries dodges blocks and strikes so I think we best leave alone personally 

Edited by Scarecrow
1 hour ago, BigZach said:

I'd rather have the whole server combat wise rebalanced. To be more realistic and intuitive.

Remember back on venator extensive when lightsabers were 1 hit to clones lmao. They banned Jedi from all sims 

Neutral

On 7/23/2019 at 1:08 PM, BigZach said:

I agree. example. Make max HP in general lower and damage higher. Then people would have to use actual tactics and not just run in guns blasting

• Winner 2

unknown.png