wtf is going on?

Clank

It’s because it’s a SWRP server. People generally have strong opinions on things. It’s just something that will be corrected as needed over time.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just leave it to the directors ™️ 👀

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

I mean at first id assume they did something wrong in the interview but not ive just seen a trend of denials

the interviews cant be that bad right?

Kappa

• Funny 1

Why focus on this issue when there’s more pressing matters.

Will chambers ever update his header? 

Will masters actually be wiped? 

Will Ferguson? 

Will.Iam?

Will Joah ever get his car washed?

The directors ™️.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

4 hours ago, Clank said:

Why is everyone's apps being denied? is high command flexing power boners? Why were both of the yoda apps just denied too? Label me very confused.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man dude... If only you knew 

• Winner 2
Banned
8 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

ITS Mainly High Staff (DIRECTORS) 

not HC - Im assuming only Qal was allowed may be mistaken plus us Regs and I think the marshal is not allowed to be at the interview (excluding directors)

This, idk what's going on half the time. HC get votes on BCMDs (so reg, marshal and palpy), marshal+ for reg, palpy and directors only for anything jedi. 

7 hours ago, Clank said:

>Implying Thexan or Scribbles Don't deserve yoda
>Implying Razen doesn't deserve gree

I Think Clank Deserves it, Make an app lol

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

Head Admin

No one will ever know

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

15 hours ago, Clank said:

To be fair there is case to be made that razen doesnt deserve gree not saying that he doesnt just saying there is case to be made but for thexan and scribbles I have no idea why they were denied 

Edited by Sanchez Resident
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 1
8 hours ago, Clank said:

I can’t say much for Razen never seen him before since I have no interest in 41st cause I always had that mindset of them being mingy cause of past experiences so I don’t look at them, And I’m not saying neither scribbles or thexan don’t deserve it, cause both of them done work to get to where they’re at right now so obviously I wasn’t focusing on them cause if I was I would said so, and mainly targeting no one cause maybe they’re actually giving new people in the eligible ranks to go for those positions

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Felix said:

I can’t say much for Razen never seen him before since I have no interest in 41st cause I always had that mindset of them being mingy cause of past experiences so I don’t look at them, And I’m not saying neither scribbles or thexan don’t deserve it, cause both of them done work to get to where they’re at right now so obviously I wasn’t focusing on them cause if I was I would said so, and mainly targeting no one cause maybe they’re actually giving new people in the eligible ranks to go for those positions

that makes no sense since they are the only two that have applied for it

The real issue is Haley lurking on the forums, not really leaving any productive criticism on anything but dumbing everyone who says something mildly intelligent 

• Agree 4
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 2

3 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

The real issue is Haley lurking on the forums, not really leaving any productive criticism on anything but dumbing everyone who says something mildly intelligent

Yeah you got a point. Just ignore her, i mean she destroys 187th documents, starts drama repeatedly and is only banned for like a week and not perma....

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sanchez Resident said:

@Kronos Jones @SmallJeff Please bring balance to my rep and bring back to 69

I gotcha homie

Banned

Its the power boners 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• Retired Founder

After reviewing the Denied section, I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "Mass Denials"
https://gyazo.com/feeed87d024c9158e6151534edfc7f52

The Gyazo above shows 2 recent apps being denied. (Thexan and Scribbles)
The Directors discussed with me that there are other options in the masters that are more than fit for the position. They feel as if Scribbles have made to many mistakes and they leaned towards Thexan in the decision but they did not like his interview. (Basically put, Thexan wanted to make the old council) from my understanding, the directors were hoping for a different change than the same answer.

Cloud and BlackBerry were obviously denied due to the fact that the high staff decided to get rid of Sith and make this a Jedi only server due to the fact that I told the Sith multiple times to get their stuff together otherwise they would be removed. 

There are only 3 more denied's on the list from what I can tell from July and a couple from June. Right now there is a respectful amount of applications up and there are obviously accepted applications that have gone through.

Not exactly sure why we think making a post of "wtf is going on" as clickbait and then proceeding to bitch about something that can be brought to high staff instead. (High Staff Meaning HO+ / Founders.)

This post is further locked to prevent flame of the directors. I respect their decisions and the hard work that they put into the community.

If you have any questions in regards to our high staff or things that are recently happening, I will be creating a new forum thread called "Ask the Staff" where you can formulate questions directed towards staff only. Meaning director + and only staff will be allowed to reply on that thread.

Thanks in advance.

• Funny 2