Keller/RAMM's Bacara Application

RAMM

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] RAMM200

RP Name: Commander Keller

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞STEAM_0:0:111041579

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 21st BCMD Bacara

Experience: I joined when 21st was in an odd place in this server and I was pretty mingy I am not going to lie, but over time and with a lot of disciplinary action and good guidance from the officer corps and specifically Qall, I learned adapted and became a semi-good leader. I learned what it was to be a leader in my WO position making it my goal that now that we were switched to specialized to bring the feeling of GM being elite back into the mindsets of recruits and other battalions. I did this by making an alternative route to getting the GM Job called NC Phasing. It is still in effect today but the main core principles of that training were to make "Marines" and teach them the importance of being serious when you are wearing our robes. Now after Oxen convinced me to move off of WO I found myself reverting to my semi-serious self. That is until Matra beaned me out and told me to come back in a week. I stayed with 41st for that week during logic's rein and I'm not going to lie I was inactive for IRL reasons. Once I came back to GM I made a vow to never disgrace GM again and I made it my mission to prove to Matra and Gadget I was worthy of being in a leadership position once more. My big moment to show this was when Matra was resigning I put my heart and soul to make sure I performed to my very best. and in return I got Keller. ever since then, Gadget has been placing a lot of trust in me.  Now that Gadget resigned out of the blue for some of us it has come to my attention that I need to step up and take the reins of leading 21st.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I've talked to my fellow officers about running for this position and they see me as the best possible candidate. I also have a good public opinion from the people in my battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, Galactic Marines were a special unit in the 21st Nova Corps of the 4th Sector Army. It was lead by CC-1138 Clone Marshal Commander Bacara, And Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi. The Galactic Marines were known for the fearlessness and relentlessness in combat. They participated in the Battle of New Bornalex where they earned their reputation as the “Most Feared Battalion” When their suit’s malfunctioned and Bacara led a charge using there bear fists and tour an army of B2’s in half Their most known for being the main battalion who fought on Mygeeto throughout the clone wars which was a war of never-ending attrition.

Availability: For the summer I can be active whenever I’m needed. Once school starts back up I can only be from 4:30PM-10: 00 PM US CTS.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I joined when Jacian was Bacara so about 1 year ago. My time in-game on the server is 2014:08:38.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want 21st to be in a stable position after the end of my term. I'm going to build up the foundations of GM Examples: Making PT more rigorous and enjoyable, making training harder and rely on teamwork. Training is going to be more frequent. I'm going to introduce more communication with the members of our battalion. In an effort to make joining 21st and staying in it a higher probability. I'm going to make SO more comfortable in the 21st by making more personalized training for them. My main goal is at the end of my term is for 21st to be self-sufficient without a Bacara needed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Keller
I felt i needed to explain myself more. 2nd edit: I got promoted
Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Yeah, this app is as weak as my ability to get out of bed in the morning.

Be more descriptive with your experience and shit. Looks at past apps to get and understand.

Now, I dont feel like you are quite ready for Bacara but due to my departure, choices are slim. 

Do I think you'll do a good job perhaps,

Do I think you'll do a bad job, hopefully not.

But due to my indecisiveness on the matter imma give it a 

Neutral

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

As of now, by no means do I feel you are ready. Before you got keller, i don't know what you were or how I can describe what you were.

I guess a big minge to say the least. I know, you're trying to better yourself and I've seen that progress in you ever since you got keller, but i just can't see it ATM.

Neutral, leaning towards -1.

-1 I feel that Thermite would be able better bacara seeing that you jumped from a SGT rank after being blacklisted from GM but getting an officer rank for getting keller. As well as your repeated toxicity and quick to anger as well as matra telling me how you would get extremely mad when things weren't going your way and cursing me out when you lost  1v1 against me and refused to pay the full amount to me. Also reeing at the top of your lungs when me I made a joke towards matra screaming and cursing and having well quite frankly a hissy fit.

Edited by justuscloud5
2 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 I feel that Thermite would be able better bacara seeing that you jumped from a SGT rank after being blacklisted from GM but getting an officer rank for getting keller. As well as your repeated toxicity and quick to anger as well as matra telling me how you would get extremely mad when things weren't going your way and cursing me out when you lost  1v1 against me and refused to pay the full amount to me. Also reeing at the top of your lungs when me I made a joke towards matra screaming and cursing and having well quite frankly a hissy fit.

I deeply apologize for my behavior at the time. You will never see that again i promise you.

4 hours ago, Jayarr said:

As of now, by no means do I feel you are ready. Before you got keller, i don't know what you were or how I can describe what you were.

I guess a big minge to say the least. I know, you're trying to better yourself and I've seen that progress in you ever since you got keller, but i just can't see it ATM.

Neutral, leaning towards -1.

I will take your words as a reminder to improve myself in the future. thank you.

Yeah, this app is as weak as my ability to get out of bed in the morning.

Be more descriptive with your experience and shit. Looks at past apps to get and understand.

Now, I dont feel like you are quite ready for Bacara but due to my departure, choices are slim. 

Do I think you'll do a good job perhaps,

Do I think you'll do a bad job, hopefully not.

But due to my indecisiveness on the matter imma give it a 

Neutral

Thank you for telling me how it is. *sigh* you were always good at it.

Edited by Keller

Experiences with you in the past were a big yikes; Although. I do believe people change and you have proven that. Maybe spend a little more time as your position as Keller then try to reapply, It's gonna be a neutral from me. But good luck all in all, gamer. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

The application is weak as hell. You've got two sentences for why should you become battalion commander. Which gives me the initial impression that you're not fit for the position. And I don't feel like you are fit for the position as bacara due to witnessing things on the server. As well as other people's interactions on the server with you.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Neutral 

ive heard bad things But I’ve seen good things.

good luck

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 last interaction that I was with you, you were super toxic towards me for something I was told I could do but was told wrong, instead of telling me you just started shit talking in OOC.

After that another time me and a couple of friends did an event to mess around in commando droid with CT armor, and you meta gamed the whole time ruining our RP really bad. Also while being toxic to us for things that we didnt do.

You are not fit what so ever for a BCMD position. A BCMD should inspire other people that its what people should look up to. Saddly you are far from that.

EDIT: As Tino said, I belive in 2nd chance as well, but saddly you proven me more then once that you were just someone really toxic. GM is an important battalion and it really needs a good leader.

Edited by Bazoo

I too swapped into your channel and listened to your GMACT-II training and you didn't handle situations as well nor did I feel you were prepared to lead the trainings. I think you personally need to develop and learn those skills before running a battalion. I don't really feel you really care about your battalion or dedicated enough to run it, and your app shows it. Your reason to run for BCMD is because you care about your battalion and want to guide it to a better path. I want you to develop as a person and learn and be able to use leadership first hand before you lead an entire battalion.
Despite that I feel you can learn from your past and mistakes and use them to push you forward within this position. Yes I'd love to see a stronger app, yes I'd love to see you take charge and be a leader, and yes I'd love to see you be able to guide your men to a strong path. Knowing you I think you can take what you've done and learned and push your battalion to a new direction. So please do express how you care for your battalion and dedicated you are to keep it up and running/

+1

Edited by Bro
Change of heart

Neutral I haven't seen enough of your leadership skills to hand out my plus one

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Just now, Peaceshield said:

Nuetral. Anytime I interact with you it's in a passive aggressive way, whether it be signing into brig or us just talking to you. And I only feel it's like this because we're shock.

my deepest apologies. im sorry for coming off that way

Neutral, I've seen you around so the activity part isn't an issue for me its the leadership and I know its difficult to show that when you're in a TS channel. I would just like to see more on that end from you, do more trainings and such ya know? I wish you the best of luck my guy

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:18 PM, Trixx said:

Neutral, I've seen you around so the activity part isn't an issue for me its the leadership and I know its difficult to show that when you're in a TS channel. I would just like to see more on that end from you, do more trainings and such ya know? I wish you the best of luck my guy

Will do. I've already started by trying to improve my reflations with my fellow specialized battalions and a few attack battalions. Ill try to host more joint training with other battalions. :) thank you for the useful feedback!!!

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
On 6/24/2019 at 3:03 PM, Bro said:

I too swapped into your channel and listened to your GMACT-II training and you didn't handle situations as well nor did I feel you were prepared to lead the trainings. I think you personally need to develop and learn those skills before running a battalion. I don't really feel you really care about your battalion or dedicated enough to run it, and your app shows it. Your reason to run for BCMD is because you care about your battalion and want to guide it to a better path. I want you to develop as a person and learn and be able to use leadership first hand before you lead an entire battalion.
Despite that I feel you can learn from your past and mistakes and use them to push you forward within this position. Yes I'd love to see a stronger app, yes I'd love to see you take charge and be a leader, and yes I'd love to see you be able to guide your men to a strong path. Knowing you I think you can take what you've done and learned and push your battalion to a new direction. So please do express how you care for your battalion and dedicated you are to keep it up and running/

+1

sorry for not responding sooner. Don't  worry i have already started on the progress in moving 21st in a new direction and improving myself i promise to you i am going to lead 21st down a road of greatness.