Laser's Staff Application

Laser

RP Name: 327th Jedi G Padawan Laser,  BO SGT Tiger,  327th SGT Hydra

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:69779898

VIP (Y/N): Yes i am

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be staff to help the community and help all i can on the server. I can learn from my mistakes and i can listen to what others are saying about there problems. I hope you can understand i am ready and i am ready to help the server at my best potical. I have a great way to keep my anger and my anxiety Down with a stress ball. I have a good mic and head set and that i can hear and talk clearly. If anyone need help will be there to help them and i am ready for that task. I can help other staff ans i can help anyone if i put my mined on it. So i am just a person that want to help the server and the community grow bigger and stronger.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): this is Laser here to tell you about my self i have be through a ruff time at school and in real life  i get bullied and mess around with i am try to keep all it in when i play but sometimes i let it go and i am sorry and i hope i can be staff to help people besides that. I am a nice and caring person and i hope i can help you and anyone else i have been waiting to do this for a long time and now is my chance to prove myself and help out the server. I hope this can prove i have some good I’m me and i am sorry if i did something wrong to you or on the server. I am Trainer on the server and i help so many new people with stuff.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I Have be a staff for a year and left to come here it was on Icefuse 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  i have over 75 hours i have 98 hours on the server and i am glad i came to this server and i can call it a places i can stay forever 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no i am not staff on any of the synergy sever this is the first server i joined.

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer

I won't qoute what they did ^ cause u removed it from your app. 

U have been seen lying a lot of times. At the beggining of May u made a post in which u said that people should believe you that you are 14, cause u turned 14 yesterday. Now after a month u say the same thing. 

Staff members are to be most trusted players on the server. At least in my opinion. When i opened this application i 1st read it and i was about to +1 it until i saw them quoting you. Sorry chef but u lost my support

1 hour ago, Regional said:

Edited by Blaki
Didnt mean to post it yet
  • Friendly 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1 Not sure if this is a copy and paste from your last application, however I looked at Regional's quote of you saying you turned 14 yesterday, which of course might be because you copied and pasted your last application. However the fact that you have been caught lying multiple times in other applications, you have a bad temper, and you get upset easily, is making me look negatively on this application. When you didn't get your way in passing a trial you got upset and angry at told me and a bunch of other players that we are lucky you didn't shoot up the server. I don't think that is a quality of a staff member, especially when you are representing a server with a large player base and reputation. It is quite clear you are very interested in staff, and you are trying, which is awesome and is a good quality to have, however being a staff member requires honesty, responsibility, in which I don't believe you have those qualities yet, which is why I don't believe are ready for that position.

Edited by Hayley
  • Friendly 1

+1 this is his chance to prove himself to the community

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Neutral, because I never really see you on the server any more, every since your last staff application got denied you where inactive in till you made a new one. and you copied and pasted your last staff app[Lazer's last staff app: 

Sorry Lazer 

Edited by Restart
  • Friendly 1

-1 How many times do we have to go mention the same thing about lying about the age.

I was going to quote something but decided against it staff requires maturity and I am not sure that you are really ready for it the role of a staff can be stressful when dealing with toxic players and minges who want to spew vile and that can be a lot to deal with.

And as I have seen recently that you can not handle simple situations when someone says something.

9 hours ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Though you may have good intentions, the maturity you have shown during your time as a 327th Padawan did not reflect well upon yourself. Screaming your lungs out at Base Ops as they did bunk inspections in the 327th bunks and disobeying orders is no bueno for me.

Edited by Trofi-Muzzle
  • Friendly 1

Yikes, You've lied alot about your age and if its about you not liking your voice or people not thinking your mature the most mature thing you can do is just be honest and not lie, honestly seeing that you've lied alot on your apps makes me think that you may not be honest in staff, Personally i have to give you a -1 until you can finally start telling the truth dude

• Friendly 1

Mistakes were made

-1 lies. Just get waived

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 the reason is as new admin you can't even do a lot which will show if he change. But you have to remember not everyone is taught responsibility at a young age. Yes he has lied but he needs to own up to it and admit he was wrong and say his actual age. As staff he could learn Responsibility and how to become not a short fussed person, I mean what kid was not short fussed when people said stuff to them. Yes his actions are childish but that's because he is a child so remember that but i believe with staff work might make him more calm and teach him to be a better person. Or it could go down hill when a grown man or woman talks shit to a kid which would be sad, then he goes off but he would be a new admin which legit can't do shit. Whitelist, and small stuff is all they can do and if he shows he can't handle it then he would be removed. Disclaimer i wrote this in 2 mins so there are spelling errors but send it

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 6/14/2019 at 9:09 AM, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

i have over 75 hours i have 98 hours on the server and i am glad i came to this server and i can call it a places i can stay forever 

Chief, You copied your last staff app, and it is the same hours. Looks like you put very little effort and is immature 

• Friendly 1

A couple days ago, I said that you might not wanna attack the droids because us clones were shooting them. You then told me to shut up. I asked you later to please move and you said that I was being mean and that I was, and I quote, "a big green turd." You kept saying stuff like this until Boss came up to you and told you that if you kept insulting me there was going to be a problem. You then stated that I forcefully and rudely told you to not attack the droids and was only saying this because I was incredibly rude to you. You also, in the past, did not acknowledge that people higher up than you had the authority to tell you what to do, so you didn't do it.

So thats a no from me dog. And I doubt your 14. Cause im 13. And I haven't ever heard/seen a 14 year old sound/act like that. Sorry not sorry

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

I will say this I did lie about my age but now I know it was wrong and I trying my best to change all that and I hope you can understand if not that ok and I just want to help the community and to make new friends on the server so I can tell you that I am a late bloomer for my voice and everything I am trying to learn to be right

16 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

I will say this I did lie about my age but now I know it was wrong and I trying my best to change all that and I hope you can understand if not that ok and I just want to help the community and to make new friends on the server so I can tell you that I am a late bloomer for my voice and everything I am trying to learn to be right

Son, let dad give you some advice. There is no need to lie, the more truth that comes out the better for yourself and the people whom might have been affected by it. 

This app is probably going to get denied, in the time of being unable to apply, try to mend relationships with people on the server, you'll see people are forgiving but it takes you to own up to your mistakes.

Also you don't need to be staff to make friends.

• Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

Wait a long time until you make ur staff app. Like a long time.

You’ve lied about your age so much I’m not even sure if you’ve even been born yet. I’m fairly certain your still in ur Dads fetus.

Edited by IKE
  • Funny 2
Banned

You were just blacklisted from rancor under the accords of lying about having ARC status.
You cannot be trusted as staff with this and the fact that you are lying about age.
Gotta do better man.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
24 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

You were just blacklisted from rancor under the accords of lying about having ARC status.
You cannot be trusted as staff with this and the fact that you are lying about age.
Gotta do better man.

Sorry man, gonna have to change it to a -1

Just got blacklisted from 327th for doing a bunch of stuff, got blacklisted from rancor and ARC for lying about trainings and as well said he was dead so he couldn't here shock telling him get out of brig when he got arrested yet he was able to hear me whisper 

Edited by justuscloud5
On 6/14/2019 at 9:09 AM, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

RP Name: 327th Jedi G Padawan Laser,  BO SGT Tiger,  327th SGT Hydra

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:69779898

VIP (Y/N): Yes i am

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be staff to help the community and help all i can on the server. I can learn from my mistakes and i can listen to what others are saying about there problems. I hope you can understand i am ready and i am ready to help the server at my best potical. I have a great way to keep my anger and my anxiety Down with a stress ball. I have a good mic and head set and that i can hear and talk clearly. If anyone need help will be there to help them and i am ready for that task. I can help other staff ans i can help anyone if i put my mined on it. So i am just a person that want to help the server and the community grow bigger and stronger.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): this is Laser here to tell you about my self i have be through a ruff time at school and in real life  i get bullied and mess around with i am try to keep all it in when i play but sometimes i let it go and i am sorry and i hope i can be staff to help people besides that. I am a nice and caring person and i hope i can help you and anyone else i have been waiting to do this for a long time and now is my chance to prove myself and help out the server. I hope this can prove i have some good I’m me and i am sorry if i did something wrong to you or on the server. I am Trainer on the server and i help so many new people with stuff.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I Have be a staff for a year and left to come here it was on Icefuse 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  i have over 75 hours i have 98 hours on the server and i am glad i came to this server and i can call it a places i can stay forever 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no i am not staff on any of the synergy sever this is the first server i joined.

-1 Copy and pasted his previous app. Also causes problems in batallions. is blacklisted from most batallions for drama and other reasons. doesnt listen to orders or anyone to be fair and one of the most MINGIEST and defective people on this server. Honest to god should be blacklisted from the entire server thats how bad this child is.

On 6/16/2019 at 12:41 PM, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

FUCKING BAN THIS KID. LMFAO LIED AGAIN

seems to me that you've caused multiple issues inside other battalions that have led to blacklists, along with being immature in situations, and lying so much it even went to having to lie about your age on your staff application.

@Zander@Tomassomeone needs some 2016 bolt treatment type of minge fixing here

bolt