Turtle is Gone

Im putting in this resignation because i have heard shit that makes me physically want to die and has crushed my dreams
I wanted to try to become master, people laughed at the thought so here are my farewells
it makes me want to reconsider my 

@Patrick You are a great guardian and i hope you do really good things in the future

@I SNIFF PROPANE you are really cool guy and have been a good bud with me since a while

@Elijah you were a good guardian lead and you were a good mentor

@Scarecrow you were my first and last BCMD i have ever had and you have really helped me get my shit together

@Moros you are a really cool guy cant thank you enough

@Egert I WANT MY MONEY BACK REEEE

@JaBaku was the best jedi

Ye thats it, these were my buds

sorry if i forgot you 

This is turtle signing out--

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

Fuck all you guys putting down people. C'mon, everyone aspires to be something and if you don't think someone can make it then keep it to yourself you inconsiderate shit heads. 

@Turtle my guy, fuck these kids. You do you man. Don't let people tell you what you can or cannot do. There is nobody stopping you in life to get what you want except yourself.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

This is what happened to me on jedi as well when I got put up for master lol. thats why I don't bother playing jedi anymore. hate to see you go man o7 take it easy

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

6 hours ago, Patrick said:

What in the holy......
Thank you for giving me so much opportunities in the Guardian branch, 
You and Sniff were a hell of a great Jedi Mentor, Please to god dont give up just because of what people think. 

What about me?

and that sucks bro, I understand that they will shit on you and your work if they don’t like you so yeah feelsbadman.

#WipeJediHighCouncil

#CorruptHighCouncil

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Management
Management

Jedi/Sith is weirdchamp anyways. 

o7 tho. It sucks that people are giving you negative vibes. Best of luck to you and hope to see ya around sometime!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

14 hours ago, [SR]Turtle[A] said:

i have heard shit that makes me physically want to die

Sorry but if this is how you react to what someone may have said about you online, you are better off not playing on the server, for your own good.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

rip man o7

hope you can come back someday dont listen to what people say about you just do your own thing and eventually you will succeed 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

o7 Do Brute Trials ;(

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

I'm fucking sick and tired of seeing shit like this from everyone EVEN some people with "power". The putting people down stuff has to stop because we're all sitting on a video game and trying to enjoy ourselves and have fun. This isn't real life and people of "power" should look at it as a game.

I know you don't know me but I'm sorry that happened to you man

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

51 minutes ago, Zim said:

I couldn't even get Master when I owned everything.. smh.

I really want to react with funny

yet I dont want to ruin that perfect 1000 rep  

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Turtle, we haven’t had the best experiences but i’m here to give you some advice cause personally, I went through want you are going through now.

People used to taunt me, saying that for my first time that I couldn’t pass Foxtrot Tryouts. (Ya know, before all the changes and shit like that. Also, when it was very hard to get to ;))) )

What i’m trying to say is that to prove those haters wrong. Hell, I passed my tryout and people were shocked to have a SFC newbie pass. But, if you are getting to overwhelmed by the douchebags and assholes in this community that are putting you down, step away from the computer and take several deep breaths. Trust me, it helps a lot.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

3 hours ago, Red_Panda said:

Turtle, we haven’t had the best experiences but i’m here to give you some advice cause personally, I went through want you are going through now.

People used to taunt me, saying that for my first time that I couldn’t pass Foxtrot Tryouts. (Ya know, before all the changes and shit like that. Also, when it was very hard to get to ;))) )

What i’m trying to say is that to prove those haters wrong. Hell, I passed my tryout and people were shocked to have a SFC newbie pass. But, if you are getting to overwhelmed by the douchebags and assholes in this community that are putting you down, step away from the computer and take several deep breaths. Trust me, it helps a lot.

You were in Foxtrot?

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Felix said:

You were in Foxtrot?

Yup

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Damn, Sorry for any negative stuff you had to go thru, You're a good Roleplayer.

Za Teek will miss ya my dude!

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.