Ah shit, here we go again

Metro

Name: Kal Skirata | Metro

RP Rank: Squad Lead

Suggestion: Remove the Sith Faction.

Implementation: Remove the Sith Faction. It could be replaced by a Small CIS Faction or Bounty Hunter group for RP. But, there is no reason to have Sith in the Clone Wars.
1.  There is 2 Sith due to the Rule of Two. This completely and utterly breaks any sort of sense of immersion seeing these random Siths acting like they belong.

2. They stir up drama in OOC and complain consistently about their deaths even though they are playing an enemy faction. Which might I add, the RoE is correct and if they do stick around they should continue to be de_stroyed by Republic Forces, as Palpatine would make a goal to wipe them out.

3. This isn't CWRP anymore. I joined to play Clone Wars RP not Jedi vs Sith. You can make the argument, "But Metro! It gives us stuff to do when there is no events!", Well the thing is, the only thing Sith are good for is covering up for the lack of events and encounters. This falls on the GM department, it doesn't excuse the fact the Sith shouldn't exist.

4. Finally, It forces every single Clone or Jedi to break their RP mindset. By no means would we EVER ally or let them walk around a Republic Ship or Base. I heard this that on the ship we were going to be "allies" with them and I will not tolerate that. Shit hasn't changed from before, we gave them the shot lets move forward with a more refined lore friendly server.

Lore: The lore Supports that there are NO SITH excluding the ones shown. 

Please, let's just get back to CLONE WARS ROLEPLAY. Not this scuffed Jedi Vs Sith aspect. Let's fix this before we end up on Anaxes. 

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

-1 Since im getting a lot of shit for this. Chrome has done a lot to revive the Sith and is trying to fix the problems within it your trying to take it away from him and many people that bought VIP. with the removal of sith the Jedi will have a lot less to do. it's just not fair to try and remove an entire faction especially trying 4 times. Just let the sith play it out for a while there is no need to get rid of them

Edited by SparrowIAven
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 7
Just now, SparrowIAven said:

dont take away peoples fun :)

yeh exactly, having Sith running around (which makes no sense anyway) cutting us up to then make friends with them? That's taking away my fun

+1

• Winner 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

If you're complaining about how we shouldn't even be here remove 187th with us. There are also numerous sith that follow the rule of two not just two, we have a COMPLAINT form check it out in the sith discord, want the link? I'll supply it. If anything the sith have been more jedi than jedi seeing as we're like we can maybe have a civil conversation and the jedi instantly fucking attack us. We are trying to remove the minges from within the faction but the problem is that people don't use the report form that we made for this exact reason. And yet again if you want us removed for the sake on continuity then remove 187th aswell and find another battalion that appears in the show

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Yikes When someone just threw 187th under the bus, As well I honestly think sith is ok for the server but it does cause alot of issues with the server so im gonna keep my +1 on the fact that I think the server might be better if they were possibly gone but as well I think the server might be a little weird with out them. I'm mainly +1ing on the fact that i think sith just causes more issues then anything on the server.

Edited by Tyzen
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2
3 minutes ago, WeabooHunter said:

If you're complaining about how we shouldn't even be here remove 187th with us. There are also numerous sith that follow the rule of two not just two, we have a COMPLAINT form check it out in the sith discord, want the link? I'll supply it. If anything the sith have been more jedi than jedi seeing as we're like we can maybe have a civil conversation and the jedi instantly fucking attack us. We are trying to remove the minges from within the faction but the problem is that people don't use the report form that we made for this exact reason. And yet again if you want us removed for the sake on continuity then remove 187th aswell and find another battalion that appears in the show

tenor.gif

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

+1 about time juicy drama

4 minutes ago, WeabooHunter said:

Image result for dumb faceImage result for dumb face

-1 we dont really follow a cannon on this server it's more head cannon anything and the problem is this a VIP exclusive thing that many people got through VIP. And as well joah is giving chrome a chance and sith have been thriving since chrome got dark lord so I mean. And as well as the people that worked there asses off for high positions and sith that have worked to make it do pretty well

Edited by justuscloud5

-1 on many levels

1. There's complaints in OOC cause we can't do anything else cause people can't swallow their pride and accept it when they break rules I.E gunning down a random sith just trying to walk around and not fight.
2. This Server is not close to cannon compared to Star Wars in many, many ways.  For example, how push over the CIS is or that the timeline isn't straight on what events should of happen and who has died. Plus, if you want it to be like the lore then SO MUCH would be stripped from this server and all of the enjoyment and just make it a boring thing NO ONE would enjoy unless they like fucking paint dry then fall off the wall.
3. It isn't really a Jedi vs Sith RP now it's still SWRP but with different quirks compared to other SWRP which every server has different qualities and I think it's shit when people complain and bash something that multiple people have  dedicated their time for there to even be a Sith faction, Zim the coding monkey, Joah accepting this idea and working on it as the first Dark Lord and as the founder of Synergy and putting the budget into making it happen.

So to finish, Calm down about Sith and ThEY'Re bReaKInG LoRE. There are multiple issues on both sides and if you're only just blaming one then you're too prideful in your power fantasy and what it how ONLY YOU WANT IT when there's more than just you or you're just too whiney because you can't deal with change.

Edited by Obstuse Caboose
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 3

+1 a well needed change. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

And with sith mingling there are some you may not realize it they get harsh punishments and there were 2 sobde members made a tradition for hopefuls and erpd in IR causing a big problem and that was worse than some salty mother fucker in OOC because they were literally doing shit to a child(even though it's a video game marvel agreed with me that it was fucked up) and had executed them and just did fucked up shit to somebody just trying out sith

I'd give a half +`1, remove them temporarily as we are on the ship. It makes ZERO sense to have a truce with the Sith and let them live in our Venator, it's an incredibly risky and huge liability on letting them know how any aspect of tthe ship works. Go back to the old days while on ship then let Sith return while on base.

23 minutes ago, Obstuse Caboose said:

they break rules I.E gunning down a random sith just trying to walk around and not fight

This is ROE. We are allowed to shoot sith in robes. If they want to RP as a Sith, do it somewhere where clones can't get so we don't shoot them.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

1 minute ago, Zyner said:

I'd give a half +`1, remove them temporarily as we are on the ship. It makes ZERO sense to have a truce with the Sith and let them live in our Venator, it's an incredibly risky and huge liability on letting them know how any aspect of tthe ship works. Go back to the old days while on ship then let Sith return while on base.

Heart made a temple for us and everything on tamewater and someone in perma propped it after joah made heart get up at 4am to make an entire temple for sith but someone just came down and unpermad it so when map reset came it was gone (might have been joah but heart never knew who it was)

1 minute ago, WeabooHunter said:

If you truly want the server to be lore friendly SOBDE a lot of shit would have to change that would upset the community

If it was lore friendly SOBDE wouldn't be here they would be somewhere else I  the galaxy and null would not stay on a republic base. Omega lost fi to an explosion that damaged him. Sev is MIA and foxtrot wouldn't even be here as Gregor is MIA and the rest of them are KIA.

Just now, Eclipse said:

This is ROE. We are allowed to shoot sith in robes. If they want to RP as a Sith, do it somewhere where clones can't get so we don't shoot them.

Sith have a civilian model for a reason. ITS TO LITERALLY RP WITHOUT BEING SHOT DOWN! And for the most part, sith are not on their civilian model and they walk around acting like we wont kill or detain them. If you want to walk around and do things, be on your civilian model. I also recommend that while on the Ship that sith ONLY use their CIVILIAN MODEL. It would make a lot more sense to have them as different characters, or possibly civilian guests on the ship rather then having actual sith on the ship with robes and lightsabers. The whole idea is just completely idiotic.

• Agree 1

Doom the Boom

Just now, justuscloud5 said:

Heart made a temple for us and everything on tamewater and someone in perma propped it after joah made heart get up at 4am to make an entire temple for sith but someone just came down and unpermad it so when map reset came it was gone (might have been joah but heart never knew who it was)

On Tamewater it would be okay but building an entire Functioning Temple on Extensive and permapropping it would affect performance alongside everything else (other dupes, events, etc). During the last months of Extensive the prop limit on things was being lowered every week to find a middleground to performance.

Just now, Zyner said:

On Tamewater it would be okay but building an entire Functioning Temple on Extensive and permapropping it would affect performance alongside everything else (other dupes, events, etc). During the last months of Extensive the prop limit on things was being lowered every week to find a middleground to performance.

True

1 minute ago, Razen said:

Sith have a civilian model for a reason. ITS TO LITERALLY RP WITHOUT BEING SHOT DOWN! And for the most part, sith are not on their civilian model and they walk around acting like we wont kill or detain them. If you want to walk around and do things, be on your civilian model. I also recommend that while on the Ship that sith ONLY use their CIVILIAN MODEL. It would make a lot more sense to have them as different characters, or possibly civilian guests on the ship rather then having actual sith on the ship with robes and lightsabers. The whole idea is just completely idiotic.

I agree with this if not remove sith at least do this

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

1 minute ago, Razen said:

I totally agree with this.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Like where? We need Dark council perms to go into Jedi temple and when we do RP with Jedi outside we are interrupted by clones most of the time. 

To this I give a -1. I enjoy playing on my sith and I have great RP with Jedi and fellow sith. Most of my bad RP experiences come from Clones. If you wanted to replace sith with bounty hunters or something that could be cool. I kinda dig it. Also stop bringing up lore as an argument please. Give us actual reasons, say goodbye to some SOBDE members, 187th, Colt Havoc Waxer and Echo. Also dooms unit since they have barely anything. 

When I get home from work I will be doing something with Sith and let’s see how you like it. I think it will give Sith the RP boost it needs personally. 

• Winner 2

I also had an encounter with almost all fo SOBDE where I was assisting them for an event while Blue was Kom'rk and when I showed up to ask a few questions to help out faded yelled fuck this and opened fire as well ad the rest OF SOBDE and then proceeded to curse me out and when I came back to ask them why they did it and what I did wrong they started cursing me out again and just waiving there dick around. And when I talked to blue he was pretty mad they did that. And I dont wanna sound like a pussy but I almost fucking exploded and almost started crying from it.

Edited by justuscloud5

Neutral

This is quite unfortunate. Everyone claims that we have custom lore, but only when it benefits their faction. Having sith around is a fresh take on the CWRP scene, and allows for passive RP when people aren't hosting events. I'm not posting this to cause drama, but I know people will have their gripes and grievances. I support everyone's thoughts on this, but perhaps we should sit back and have neither side complaining and arguing. This is an issue that keeps getting resurfaced, with no side taking any victories. I believe that the Sith on the Venator is a crazy idea, and should be fixed. Chrome has been busting his ass trying to fix the sith, leading to us being a more serious faction. We need to take some time and understand that no side should be complaining or fighting on this matter. The Sith are here to stay because although people have issues with the Sith, not all of the blame can be placed on us.

- Baker/Ailred, Emperor's Sloth.

And here's why:

A) Lore. Of course there is no in-cannon lore for these sith, but they've made the lore from the time of implementation. This is a group of dark-side force users that model themselves off of the old republic era sith empire. If your argument is that everything has to be strict with the lore of the cannon then there would have to be alot of changes. This argument is like saying "The GM's events weren't shown in the show, they should be removed because they're non-cannon" Around half of the SOBDE squads are either dead at this point or are non-cannon. This server is basically an alternate timeline, we have server specific lore that exists. This is roleplay on a server wide level of using available lore and common sense that more than 2 force sensitives that used the dark side existed. And in the words of Joah, "if you don't want to roleplay then this server isn't for you." (or something like that)

B) Improvement. You say, 

1 hour ago, Metro said:

. Shit hasn't changed from before, we gave them the shot lets move forward with a more refined lore friendly server.

But things have changed majorly. We have more sith in the order and there is a report form you can submit if you have problems with individual sith. Roleplay has been encouraged more than ever. Rules have been changed to minimize the mindless killing of jedi and clones without RP. And these rules have been enforced when we are notified. Chrome has made tons of improvement in the field of mindless slaughter. Clones complained that they were getting slaughtered without RP before and now you complain that the sith have too friendly.

C) Immersion. You say that your immersion is ruined because the sith exist. That everyone has to "break their RP mindset" due to the existence of these sith, but they really don't. Sith have allied with clones at some points in time through the means of RP; using leverage, speech, and maybe even a little bit of mind tricks. Every action and interaction between the sith empire and clone battalions has been built off the cannon lore to make server side lore. The lore of the server differentiates us from the other servers. We are unique. We are an alternate timeline and this server has many contradictions with the TV show and cannon universe. 

D) Out Of Character Issues. You say people complain in OOC about deaths while playing an enemy faction. You can report annoying sith with the report submission form. Some people try to RP and make a mistake and just get shot or detained, of course they'll complain although they shouldn't. People have emotions, they are allowed to have their opinions, tell them to take it to PM's. A lot of people have paid for VIP just for sith and to take it away from them would be unfair to their purchases. It costs 25 USD and alot of people have spent this for sith only. 

E) Roleplay Between Events. Sith create RP between events, you say they are good for this and acknowledge the roleplay that is, in fact, brought in by the sith between events. You blame Game Masters for the down time between events and the fact that the sith exist only to fill this time. So what if the sith only exist to fill in between the events, it's still creating roleplay and engaging the players of the server. By have great swaths of down time between events, people can easily get bored. Medical RP and Engineering RP get boring after a while. And you can't blame the GMs because you can't have encounters and events every single second of every day. Without Sith, there are no true enemies for the jedi, and with the great numbers in the jedi order, having a constant enemy like the sith is needed. The CIS can only be used in events and encounters. Without Sith, less roleplay is encouraged. Sith have created a plethora of roleplay scenarios for people to take part in. 

F) RoE. I'm paraphrasing here, based off memory. But, if a civilian is hostile, you can engage. If they are too close to an outpost or base, you can engage or attempt to detain. If the civilian reveals they are a sith, you can attempt to engage or detain. These make perfect sense. If clones are being too friendly with sith it is because roleplay is occuring. If needed, of course they can attack the sith (or civilian) if needed, but roleplay is encouraged constantly by the existence of the sith. 

To remove sith due to "lore" or "immersion" breaking then multiple other factions / battalions / individuals would have to be removed for the same reason. To have this absurd double standard just because sith kill clones or you don't like them is just that, absurd. Use your imagination, and enjoy it. Your immersion is only broken because you fail to think outside the small window of the entire Star Wars universe we are shown by the show. The fact that other dark side users exist and call themselves sith isn't too far fetched when you think about how many individuals would exist throughout the entire star wars galaxy.

EDIT - We just recently filled our dark council and branch leadership under a more consistently active dark lord. We are improving our roleplay and interactions exponentially every week. With each council meeting improvements are made. With our newly filled council and lords we can effectively continue in consistently improving our order to move forward stronger.

Edited by BlackBerry
We now have a full leadership ready to act
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 3

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

if a server suggestion is put up i dont think you should be able to put some shitpost of a fucking video or gif because that shows a degree of immaturity and makes you seem unprofessional and that you dont really care what happens with the server

Edited by WeabooHunter
3 minutes ago, WeabooHunter said:

if a server suggestion is put up i dont think you should be able to put some shitpost of a fucking video or gif because that shows a degree of immaturity and makes you seem unprofessional and that you dont really care what happens with the server

Joah said any more of these suggestions and they will be denied 

-1 I have had more quality RP on my sith on this server than before they were added. It would be a shame to have them removed forever.  However It is a tad odd having them on the ship. Instead of removal they should be paused until we get to a nice base map or the one Jim is working on. Full removal would be a waste of potential and actual RP on this RP server. 

Waiting for the Xs. ❤️

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 7

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

5 minutes ago, Razen said:

I’m perfectly fine to play on my civilian model. I play on that more than my Sith armor honestly. I’m think that if we were to do this we could have the sith be like undercover Jedi, we would suggest more gruesome options and try cause some mischief or something. Or we can always do POW rp

• Agree 2

-1 I really enjoy raiding them real talk.  A lot of the arguments to keep Sith are extremely valid and I think they should stay 🚫🧢

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

As said before, the whole "breaking lore" thing invalidates half the named characters and some battalions on the server. The Sith actually provide fantastic RP since Chrome has taken over, better than most Jedi RP I see I'd say. They do provide cool/fun stuff to do in down time (you can't expect GMs to run events non-stop) if you want to, and with the recent rule changes things are becoming more clear on what is and isn't allowed. I think there are a couple changes that could be made: I think the Sith should read up more on rule changes ( a lot of them, especially Apprentice and below seem to remember old rules and not know the new ones), which the higher ups do enforce when it's brought up (to be fair it's hard to FORCE people to read it, but they put them out). OOC complaining happens in every battalion/faction if the situation pisses them off, and it is usually isolated individuals in that group. The only thing I will agree with is the whole "Alliance" thing; I never really liked it, and think the RP brought by the Civilian models as well as the random fights/encounters is sufficient. Overall, Chrome has done great work in turning them around and I would prefer to see other things removed over them.

• Winner 2

First off i just want to say from what iv been told it was sobde who made a motion for the new roe and none of the clone like it the onlyones who do are the sobde and with them going to the brovo tunnel making a id checkpoint and if you didn't have a id or a fake one eather killing you or making you go another way and chrome has made the sith more strict and has made it more rp based all the sith have been told if we do attack people we have to do a lot of rp befor and all of our triles have been remaid for the new people and the entire faction has become more better and when it comes to jedi we dont just attack them and all the clones actually do rp with them but sobde will just kill them and if we are going to remove stuff because of lore then sobde should be gone because they never where with clones on a base and where always on mission intercepting cis areas and null never where with the clones and always with kal so in all -1

+1 this is a good step getting back to being a CWRP server. since in the title of the server it clearly states "Clone Wars"

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

• Retired Founder

This is literally me reading this bullshit

tenor.gif?itemid=5494204

1.) I already said this is the last chance Sith get until I remove them to prove that they can actually stabilize themselves without founder assistance.

2.) I've met more serious roleplayers in the sith then I have outside of it, It's quite sad actually

3.) The original poster of this already posted this once and is well aware the sith is on their last strike, if I see this again you will be banned from the forums for 3 weeks.

(This suggestion is denied and hopefully will never cycle again)

giphy.gif

• Agree 7
  • Funny 5
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 3