Saddest Moment so far?

What's been your saddest moment from synergy or just GMOD in general so far?

Ever had a moment that's just hit you? Touched you a little? Share it below. 

Mine was when I resigned, seeing all positive things people said about me, it moved me.

British

Me leaving the 501st, and not being there for @DaddyCro when he need his right hand man. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management
Management

When I got Squad Lead. Everyone fucking dipped on my ass so a lot of my friends are gone :pepehands:

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Saddest moment for me was when I got burnt out and was too stubborn to resign and just kept becoming more and more inactive to the point I lost my chance at Marshal Commander, wish i could have done a lot more for my attack and defense battalions back then and not given up on myself.  Back then I felt like I lost everything and had nothing else to give.

Still feels bad man to this day. especially coming back to the server when a good majority of the people you knew are gone.

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

1. The overseer purge, even though it had some of the best memes ever on this server.

2. The Odinsons being perma banned, for a while Egg and I were the last ones standing.

3. When Mocaris cried, this one fucking hit hard. Love that mate.

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Marvel said:

When I got Squad Lead. Everyone fucking dipped on my ass so a lot of my friends are gone :pepehands:

I’ve been with you since halo, I’ll be with you through delta ya dick

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

Me not being able to keep my arc status for more than a month. 

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

On 5/28/2019 at 11:47 AM, Hero said:

Leaving staff 2 hours before being promoted to HA........

I remember this, I yelled at you ingame lol

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Actually I hosted an event on a old server I played on and basically it was to be a tribute to some really nice and chill kid who had his uncle  kill his family (uncles own family) and then proceeded to call his dad and tell him how regretful he felt, but basically I had a family of Jedi (yes I know the whole dumbass lore shit of “oHh JeDi No FuCk” but i didn’t care then) who the father basically turned to the sith, killed the mother, and was hunting the children down; and basically it starts where the father called the CIS and said he wanted to ally with them while at the same time the children called the republic to ask for help, now the main force had to battle hordes of droids and when they got to the kids they found the sister dying because of a droid shooting her and the medics were unable to save her (My GM team just basically powergamed since it was for the story lmao) to which point he was going sicko mode (hate filled dark side kiddo) and telling the main force to search the area because he wanted to hunt his father down for what he did, now once RC found out where he was everyone was told to standby and they all watched as they were fighting until the father and son hit at the exact same time and both impaling eachother and then they both proceeded to regret what they did and died. And afterwards I was told it was a really fucking good event but it deadass made people cry and I was told to hold off on events for a day or two lol

Edited by Usefulgamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

all my friends in 501st leaving to something else/Phil Resigning from XO/Medic leaving the server and Base Ops and leaving our OG Base Ops Jedi to die/DRAGON’s BLITZ TERM ENDING

Edited by Papa Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

On 5/30/2019 at 1:29 AM, Usefulgamer said:

Actually I hosted an event on a old server I played on and basically it was to be a tribute to some really nice and chill kid who had his uncle  kill his family (uncles own family) and then proceeded to call his dad and tell him how regretful he felt, but basically I had a family of Jedi (yes I know the whole dumbass lore shit of “oHh JeDi No FuCk” but i didn’t care then) who the father basically turned to the sith, killed the mother, and was hunting the children down; and basically it starts where the father called the CIS and said he wanted to ally with them while at the same time the children called the republic to ask for help, now the main force had to battle hordes of droids and when they got to the kids they found the sister dying because of a droid shooting her and the medics were unable to save her (My GM team just basically powergamed since it was for the story lmao) to which point he was going sicko mode (hate filled dark side kiddo) and telling the main force to search the area because he wanted to hunt his father down for what he did, now once RC found out where he was everyone was told to standby and they all watched as they were fighting until the father and son hit at the exact same time and both impaling eachother and then they both proceeded to regret what they did and died. And afterwards I was told it was a really fucking good event but it deadass made people cry and I was told to hold off on events for a day or two lol

Bruh why can't we have events like that now 

• Agree 1

1 Seeing my battalion be removed while i was in it as a commander (187th)
2 Seeing my battalion be removed while i was in it as an officer(101st)
3 Seeing my battalion be removed while i was in it as an officer(327th)
Gotta love my luck i guess.

• Funny 1