RP Name:

TRO RC-7014 Foxtrot Group EOD Dets

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_0:1:153665088

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Foxtrot Group

Experience:

501st Legion

This is where I started.  When I first came about Synergy in August of 2018, I was fascinated by Star Wars and all it had to offer.  One of these offers was the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  Of course, my favorite legion was the 501st so I joined to see what it was all about.  At the time my Captain Rex was Quill and I tried to make the best of my time there.  While there I made it up to the rank of SGM and had acquired the title of ARC.  I later also tried out for Jesse and got the position.  I also got most of my in-game training during this time and my first experiences on the Venator.  I was there for about 2 months.

Galactic Marines

So after I left 501st I decided I wanted to join the Galactic Marines because they looked serious and honestly all around cool.  I passed the tryouts and after about a day realized that it wasn't for me, so I got permission from an officer to leave to the 212th Attack Battalion.

212th Attack Battalion

After getting permission to leave the Galactic Marines I went off to try out for the 212th, my 2nd favorite battalion in the TV series and passed.  I climbed up to the rank of CPL as quick as I could so that I could join the ranks of the ARF troopers.  This was the next best thing after ARC so I said: "why not".  After spending some time there and bonding with them I rose up to MSG where I also gained the position of ARFT (ARF Trainer) under Juicy so that I could start training fellow ARF's.  While in 212th I gained more responsibility as an ARFT, the rest of in-game training, and experience on the server overall.  I was there for about another 2 months.

Doom's Unit

After coming back from a 2-month absence from the server, I wanted to try something new.  This something new happened to be Doom's Unit.  They were always something interesting to me so I joined up to see what it was all about.  I thought it was great and stayed there for about a month reaching the rank of SGT and having fun while doing so.  I gained new knowledge on the server about what I had missed and what was new to the server.  One of these things is we were now on a base.

Foxtrot Group

During my time in all of these groups of clones, I had always been attending a few SOBDE tryouts every now and then.  After my return and in my time in Doom's Unit, Foxtrot Group decided to hold tryouts.  I decided to go ahead and show up and try to pass them.  I failed my first 3 attempts but on my 4th I passed and got the position of Unnamed EOD.  So far my time in Foxtrot Group has been the best on the server.  I have gotten to meet many new people and bond with them in SOBDE but also across the server.  I learned to be a lot more mature and responsible and it made me and is making me a better person.  I have reached the rank of REDACTED  and I've been in Foxtrot for a little over 2 months now.

TR Program

I was in the TR program from my time in 501st all the way to DU.  I have learned to keep up with training and how to deal with people and to be more patient.  After some time in Foxtrot, a TRO position opened up so I tried out for it, passed the test, and ended up passing my interview as well.  As a TRO I have learned to keep up with quota and also how to be a leader of a sort and how to train others.

Staff Team

I applied for staff and was accepted into the staff team a little over 2 weeks ago.  I personally love the staff team and it's been really fun for me.  Although I haven't been on the staff team very long I've tried my hardest to be the best that I can be and doing the most work that I can do.  It's been beneficial for me in the sense I've met new people, further developed my ability to reason and deal with people in any situation, and gain the experience needed to deal with a wide range of interactions and situations.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel like I should become a Battalion Commander because I out of all the people in Foxtrot Group currently I have the most experience and I'm the most qualified.  I have the support of my fellow group members and those of SOBDE.  Although I may not have been on Synergy for the longest of time I feel as though I have gained a sense of responsibility and maturity from my time being here.  I am also very active, part of the staff team, and ready to take up this position and take it seriously.  Jags left Foxtrot in a great place and I want to keep it that way and make it better.  I intend to keep my group tight, active, in a good shape, and in a good image by the community.  

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes.

Availability:

Monday: 4pm-1am PST

Tuesday: 4pm-1am PST

Wednesday: 4pm-1am PST

Thursday: 4pm-1am PST

Friday: 4pm-12am PST

Saturday: 10am-3am PST

Sunday: 1pm-1am PST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I've been playing on Synergy Roleplay since August of 2018, but for an exact amount of time:

| TRO RC-7014 Foxtrot Group EOD Dets has played for 980:58:42.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my group to be better than it is right now.  Jags set the bar high and I intend to raise that bar.  At the moment Foxtrot Group is in a good spot when it comes to activity, outreach work, and general effectiveness.  I want possibly improve relations with our 212th outreach, increase activity, closeness within our group, our outreach, SOBDE, and the server as a whole, and just make Foxtrot the best that it can be.  I want to have a full group with the best of the best and if I decide not to apply again have a great runner up that will be able to apply after me.  And I promise to FINISH my term from start to end.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes.

Edited by Richard/Dets
Had a promise to make.
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 2

+1

Honestly, you put in a lot of work in staff as well in the TRO program. Along with that, I believe that you currently have the most experience inside of Foxtrot and therefore are the most qualified. I think that you would do a great job.

• Winner 1

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

+1, Gotta get a bit more active though, hadn't seen you on that much lately, dunno if you'll just keep your activity the same, else than that you should be good for a squad lead, been in there for a while since I was in SOBDE

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 one of the best NCO's DU had I'm still mad that he left but he is a good dude. 

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

+1

Richard since you've joined Foxtrot / SOBDE you've done nothing but improve more and more. You had a good Squad Lead to follow and you've grown throughout your time in the Squad.

Best of luck, Dets.

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 extremely active, very professional, also extremely dedicated to his position (I believe he’s been Dets ever since he got it when he was in Dooms Unit), Balences his time well even while doing staff stuff. 

For all these reasons above he seems like the most qualified person to be Jags predecessor and the next Gregor! (F for a real one though)

Edited by Usefulgamer
  • Winner 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 he is always active and would be squad leader 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1, At first, I didn’t really like you when you first joined Foxtrot but then I adjusted to you. Good luck.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/27/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist