Steam Name:

RP Name:

187th CT-1997 MEDL Major Hayley

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:90950366

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

187th Legion

Experience:

I have no experience as a battalion commander, however I have had numerous experiences with Medical Lead, as well as I am one of the most active officers currently in the 187th Legion. I have also been working numerously on my leadership skills during ARC. While being in the 187th Legion I have earned a lot of respect from the troopers due to the fact that I am always there to support them and know when to step in and take lead when things may get out of hand. In the 187th I was one of the first to get an officer role, as I am trusted, and have gained that trust through my time on the server. In the 187th I have been working on enhancing our discord and roster and have taken the leadership role into working in the 187th. I have created requirements for SGT+, I have created event/encounter trackers, I have also created training/simulation trackers. I am also continually making sure everyone is working well together within the battalion, and if I see or hear about an issue, I am doing my best to resolve in a professional manner.

I also have taken great leadership within the 501st as there Torrent Company Commander. While being the Torrent Company Commander I was and still am actively recruiting, and taking a leadership role on guiding and teaching new Jedi who may not understand how our system works. I have also done this outside of the battalion, and will continue to do so. As I would love to continue to show my leadership skills in the Jedi Order and with the Republic.

I am also an administrator on Synergy Roleplay and have been for a few weeks now. During my time as admin I have been active, taking an active leader role when it comes to dealing with situations, and am using my knowledge, skill, and passion to be the best that I can be. I was also a TR for a long period of time and was always on my best behavior as well as I was always training the CCs with extreme detail, explanations, and with a positive attitude. I then earned my way to getting TRO and since I have been actively using my skills to help make the TR program a better place. It is my goal, and I say this to all TRs that I train, that I want the TR program to something you want to do, not have to do. I am willing to use my knowledge, skills, and passion from working in the TR program and use it in the 187th Legion.

While working in the 327th I worked and earned my way to 2ndLT, and was also the role of Medical Officer, and then earned my way to Medical Executive Officer. During this role I was actively taking leadership in doing AMED and BMED trainings, as well as, working with my peers to make our medical program within the battalion better. While working within this battalion I gained a lot of respect from the work I put in, as well as my attitude within the battalion.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I wish to become the Battalion Commander as I have been actively working hard within the 187th, and was working hard throughout my time in the 327th. I may not have the experience of being a Battalion Commander under my belt, but I do have great leadership skills, and have troopers that really enjoy the way I play, and the way I act. I believe I should become the Battalion Commander, as I have gained a lot of respect from those in my battalion and those outside of the battalion. I have also been in the 187th Legion since day 1 and have been working my hardest not only to gain trust and respect, but also to show you guys I truly enjoy this server, and have a passion for whatever battalion I may be in. I have people urging me to be posting this application, as they wish to see me in this role. I have the knowledge, the skill, and the passion to make a change for the 187th Legion, and would love the opportunity and chance to show you what I can do.

I believe having an active and passionate battalion commander will be beneficial to the battalion as we would love to get things rolling in terms of Jedi in our squad, more active officers, and some other amazing ideas. I believe becoming this role will help the 187th Legion, as I have been there when it first came back on the server and am actively listening to what the active players are saying.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes.

Availability:

I am available Monday thru Sunday. Usually Friday and Saturday Nights I am at gigs, as I am a full time musician.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

When checking my hours I have over 1500 hours, and have been apart of Synergy when they split with Icefuse, but my laptop had broken, and only about 4 months ago I was able to come back and actively play.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to be active, strong, with all of our jobs filled, plus I would also love to see some Jedi be part of our battalion. I also want to try and make Paratrooper Medics a job as well, and have heard really good feedback from my suggestion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes.

• Retired Founder
Just now, Josh Schneider said:

-1 Was removed from Ahsoka don't think you are fit for BCMD just yet, Also haven't seen you on in a while

You weren't involved in the situation of her Ahsoka removal at all, you don't know why she was removed so how can you have this affect your opinion when you don't know what happened?

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Just now, Forseen said:

You weren't involved in the situation of her Ahsoka removal at all, you don't know why she was removed so how can you have this affect your opinion when you don't know what happened?

C'mon Forseen, it's a GMod server, word spreads around about stuff that happens to people.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1
Just now, Josh Schneider said:

-1 Was removed from Ahsoka don't think you are fit for BCMD just yet, Also haven't seen you on in a while

1. Was removed from Ahsoka due to something that happened and it was already dealt with. Jedi, Clone, and Sith are all separate and shouldn't be linked together.
2. I believe I am fit as I have been working hard in the battalion, and have spent a lot of time with them. I am passionate about the troopers, and have gained a strong relationship with each of them.
3. I am on daily.

1 minute ago, Hayley said:

1. Was removed from Ahsoka due to something that happened and it was already dealt with. Jedi, Clone, and Sith are all separate and shouldn't be linked together.
2. I believe I am fit as I have been working hard in the battalion, and have spent a lot of time with them. I am passionate about the troopers, and have gained a strong relationship with each of them.
3. I am on daily.

Not tryna be a dick but this app shouldn't have even put up. Like whatever you say this app is still gonna be denied cause you didn't wait a week. 

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Funny 2
3 minutes ago, Hayley said:

1. Was removed from Ahsoka due to something that happened and it was already dealt with. Jedi, Clone, and Sith are all separate and shouldn't be linked together.2. I believe

It doesn't change the fact that you were removed.

Also considering you don't want to share why you were removed so we can understand I'm gonna keep this -1

Edited by Josh Schneider

Yikes that is not true at all Ive seen great ass jedi but they have been denied master because of how they acted on clone

3 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

In an RP sense yes it shouldn't be linked but whatever you do on whatever job still reflects you as a person. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Although good things happened with TC jedi, other people have said what I already was going to say. Not long enough, was removed from Ashoka, etc. I know briefly what happened, and I can get more information (maybe, probably not) and I don't think my opinion would change. Apply at a later time, maybe.

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

• Management
Management

3. I am on daily.

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with you first statement.

Are you saying that if you are a complete minge on your Jedi it shouldn't be linked to you as a Clone? You're still the same person at the end of the day and that is a completely valid reason to -1 as you won't even give context as to why you were removed. What you do on the server should be linked to every character you play as. Period.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with you first statement.

Are you saying that if you are a complete minge on your Jedi it shouldn't be linked to you as a Clone? You're still the same person at the end of the day and that is a completely valid reason to -1 as you won't even give context as to why you were removed. What you do on the server should be linked to every character you play as. Period.

I wasn't a minge at all on my Jedi, I made one mistake, everyone makes mistakes. We are human. I was specifically told by the high council (jedi) that what happened on my jedi would and should not be linked to my clone or my sith.

• Agree 2

-1 I don't think you've been CPT+ for month. If you have notify me you've been waived by someone or whatever, I'll consider changing my comment. It can't be one rule for the rest of the server and another rule for you. 

Edited by Anders0n
Banned

Neutral sorry

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

4 minutes ago, Hayley said:

I wasn't a minge at all on my Jedi, I made one mistake, everyone makes mistakes. We are human. I was specifically told by the high council (jedi) that what happened on my jedi would and should not be linked to my clone or my sith.

Hayley no offense i saw you minging on your jedi more than sith or clone

3 minutes ago, Anders0n said:

-1 I don't think you've been CPT+ for month. If you have notify me you've been waived by someone or whatever, I'll consider changing my comment. It can't be one rule for the rest of the server and another rule for you. 

Hes got it right my dude. Thems the rules your app should be voided. -1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

In the small time frame the 187th has been back Hayley has been doing loads of work for the battalion / She truly cares about the battalion.

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

16 minutes ago, Hayley said:

3. I am on daily.

Regardless of them being separate, you’re the same person that did something to get removed. In all honesty I don’t trust you as a bcmd as I’ve already seen some power issues with you, not to mention some toxicity. 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

16 minutes ago, Mike said:

-1 was removed from ahsoka quite recently plus I had a fun experience of her coming into my channel and threatening to ban people

I came into your channel to let them person who came into the 187th channel and was hot micing screaming the N word, that he is not to do that, and if he continues and joins the channel again I will bring it up to high staff and you may get banned from teamspeak.

1 minute ago, Kronos Jones said:

Regardless of them being separate, you’re the same person that did something to get removed. In all honesty I don’t trust you as a bcmd as I’ve already seen some power issues with you, not to mention some toxicity. 

I agree with the statement of Kronos.

• Winner 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

1 minute ago, Hayley said:

I came into your channel to let them person who came into the 187th channel and was hot micing screaming the N word, that he is not to do that, and if he continues and joins the channel again I will bring it up to high staff and you may get banned from teamspeak.

Did you just threaten/blackmail someone with a Ban because they -1ed your app?

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
21 minutes ago, Hayley said:

The Council will not act further on the matters is what we said we can't control other peoples opinons. But it is your actions are what people judge as whole it does not matter what role you were on at the time and you did meme and minge a few times on your jedi RDM'ed on Ashoka and was disrespectful yes those were delt with and no further consequence from those who administered the punishment has or will be added. But those actions speak for your character and that is what people leave judgement on.

Edited by Scarecrow
Missed a M
  • Winner 6
8 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Hayley stop being a hypocrite you did the same thing as a 327th 2ndLT

Edited by justuscloud5
Just now, Hayley said:

good luck explaining that one lmao if you were going to get him banned then he would be banned already instead of coming into my channel and threatening bans what he did maybe bannable from you channel is fair game in mine so please try

also ps doesent look very good when you threaten to admin abuse and get people banned when the -1

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

The Council will not act further on the matters is what we said we can't control other peoples opinons. But it is your actions are what people judge as whole it does not matter what role you were on at the time and you did meme and minge a few ties on your jedi RDM'ed on Ashoka and was disrespectful yes those were delt with and no further consequence from those who administered the punishment has or will be added but those actions speak for your character and that is what people leave judgement on.

-1 Shouldn't be spending time responding negatively to -1 comments, bad character for a BCMD

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I'm not gonna lie here. I havent interacted with you very much on a personal or physical level on the server or in Teamspeak, but you can be very hot headed or quick to jump to conclusions. You were blacklisted from SOBDE for going to their tryout as a joke. You may be putting in work for 187th but I personally do not think that you are good enough of a role model or respectful leader to be a good BCMD. Contrary to popular belief, being a BCMD is far more than just "doing work," it involves far more interaction outside of the battalion, such as keeping up relations with others, making sure the individual parts of the battalion are running smooth, showing respect to those around you, and making sure that all the people in your battalion have someone they can look up to and strive to be with and defend because they know that you would do the same for them. You also stated previously and in this app that you are going for this position because people are urging you to go for it. I am going to give you some advice and go for it if YOU want it and I am going to ask you the same question I asked KJ on his Gree app: what is the reason YOU think you should be the bcmd of 187th, not that others think you should go for it, not the whole "active commander is important," but an actual reason for why you specifically are truly going for this position.

For now, I am going to leave this with a -1, but I wish you luck in the future of the battalion and eventually are able to take the criticism and improve on the issues that are being brought forward.

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 3
8 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

The Council will not act further on the matters is what we said we can't control other peoples opinons. But it is your actions are what people judge as whole it does not matter what role you were on at the time and you did meme and minge a few ties on your jedi RDM'ed on Ashoka and was disrespectful yes those were delt with and no further consequence from those who administered the punishment has or will be added but those actions speak for your character and that is what people leave judgement on.

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes big chief

P.S. Responding to negative comments the way you are reflects your manner of dealing with criticism within the battalion. This isn't a good look, and if you react to that like to anything battalion related, you'll only kill it.

87b.png?width=360&height=300

Edited by Ching
  • Funny 6

dont see you fit for a spot like that due to all those Statements above.

my first Image was when you messed up negotiations for 104th and said u didnt know they were going on when we had a lot of 104th outside informing People as well as all the conversations About it over ingame Comms

Also want to point out that the I have seen multiple occasions where 187th will continually RDM each other time after time with knives. I have seen you online when these things happen, and I never see you actually "Take Control" when it comes to things like this. I honestly don't believe you have the qualities or experience for this position.

Edited by Razen
  • Winner 2

Doom the Boom

1 minute ago, Razen said:

Also want to point out that the I have seen multiple occasions where 187th will continually RDM each other time after time with knives. I have seen you on when these things happen, and I never see you actually "Take Control" when it comes to things like this. I honestly don't believe you have the qualities or experience for this position.

If it's in bunks then it doesn't matter because it's allowed.

1 minute ago, Jags said:

Seriously? Since when? I did not know you could actually do that.

No shade, genuine question. I'm hella confused.

Edited by Anders0n
2 minutes ago, Jags said:

Since when is RDM ever allowed outside of sim area? I am asking also as a legitimate question since, as far as I know, you are not allowed to call for sims in bunks.

Alrighty so this post has become filled with roasts, memes, side conversations, and autism. It is literally the opposite of what a commander application should be LOL. So I will be locking this for now until @Dragon and @Bananaberry can get to this, they can do whatever they want with it but for now its locked. Sorry mates.

I can not deny this as I do not have the power too, nor can I do anything else to it. You must wait for the directors.

• Funny 4
  • Winner 1
  • Retired Founder

What is this autism, this had more drama involved than (thinks about everything i've been invovled in) My god lol.

Denied - you have not been captain for a week, as for the rest of it w/e.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 7
  • Winner 1
  • Retired Founder
11 minutes ago, Egg said:

Since when is RDM ever allowed outside of sim area? I am asking also as a legitimate question since, as far as I know, you are not allowed to call for sims in bunks.

Kinda the "outta sight outta mind if the other person is okay with it ordeal"

• Agree 6