RSB Suggestion

Corey

Should RSB come back?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name: BO Official Body Guard SMG Mave

Suggestion: Adding a new Job to Base Operations. The return of RSB to the community.

Implementation: It would simply be just a rename of the current names of BO. No new Models required no changes added just changing their names. Lore: RSB was Formed by Chancellor Palpatine in the year 24 BBY. The Republic Security Bureau was law enforcement and intelligence agency. With the Goal of investigating and watching rogue assets of the republic. Formed by Chancellor Palpatine in 24 BBY as one of a number of agencies allegedly created to "increase public security," the RSB was tasked with policing the various agencies and departments of the Republic to ensure loyalty to Palpatine and consolidate his hold over the bureaucracy and intelligence community in the wake of the Separatist Crisis. During the Clone Wars, the agency's purpose was further expanded to include the policing of newly-occupied Separatist worlds and the identification of potential "subversive elements" within the non-clone Grand Army of the Republic hierarchy. More often than not, deviant elements were quietly removed from power if not silenced altogether. The practices and procedures of RSB agents during the last days of the old Republic laid the groundwork for the agency's successor, the Imperial Security Bureau.

Add or Change: Just copy paste of the operative and name it RSB agent (Any job modification requires all this information) Slots: 5 slots but that's to five people who can be a branch there will not be any other job/whitelist

Pay: 650 credits

Description: RSB Would Team up with Shock and 104th to do many of tasks. Including protecting HVT’s and Commander Plus of Base Ops / Naval. They can assist in helping with negotiations if asked / if no 104th is on. Other: This server suggestion was put up due to the last time RSB was going to be implemented and someone tried to do some dumb stuff a straw poll will also be attached for people to vote on if they want this to come back or if they want it to stay away. 

Ill be answers everyone’s questions

Edited by Body Guard Mave
People need answers and I want to make it known I’m going to answer all questions about the post

giphy.gif

Ex. 332nd Commander Vaughn

I dunno, dude.

It got ripped apart pretty bad and making something that requires development is gonna be a tough sell for its previous reputation. Right now, the best way it could work is actually getting it approved by Directors and making it a passive branch without the extra job slot. Good luck!

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 minute ago, Firat/Abi said:

A mix of CG/ST and BO/NAVAL? lol

There’s a huge difference the job is to guard base ops and if no 104th or shock are on to do negations we could step in. This ist post to take shock or 104th job and it won’t. I’ve also talked to shock about it before posting. And Thire said he thinks it’s an amazing idea  

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Ratio said:

I dunno, dude.

It got ripped apart pretty bad and making something that requires development is gonna be a tough sell for its previous reputation. Right now, the best way it could work is actually getting it approved by Directors and making it a passive branch without the extra job slot. Good luck!

That is way this is all about the community decision and things will be runners differently way differently  

giphy.gif

I don't like what this could become, This could be a baseline for events/encounters but event jobs could just do it.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management

Wasn't this the same thing that was torn apart bc it was trying to have REDACTED ranks, be able to negotiate and interrogate, and was just like completely dumb.

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

6 hours ago, Marvel said:

Wasn't this the same thing that was torn apart bc it was trying to have REDACTED ranks, be able to negotiate and interrogate, and was just like completely dumb.

Yes it is but it will be runners way different that’s why it’s here if you just read you would understand that it’s different. Things are going to be way different I even talked to shock and 104th about it before posting this post 

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Body Guard Mave said:

Yes it is but it will be runners way different that’s why it’s here if you just read you would understand that it’s different. Things are going to be way different I even talked to shock and 104th about it before posting this post 

Hello I'm Wolffe and I didn't get told a dam thing

• Funny 1

Most of if not all of 104th has not been told a thing about this... In the future it would be nice if you come sit down with our high command and get our opinion. But for now, it's a -1 from myself. Not to do with the negotiations, but the whole idea of a star wars Gestapo. If you guys can prove a proper need for this and give some really good reasons to back it up, I will change my vote. But until then it's a -1

29 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

-1 If Ghost Company get complained at for sometimes doing negotiations why would we let RSB do them. RSB is not needed 

Ghost Company does not do negotiations its 104th/wolfpack thing. Thats probably why and never did know why you guys bother to attempt just let wolfpack do ittttttttt

So I actually got this whole thing explained to me so I think if Mave got a chance to explain how he wants to do it with this i think your minds would change. 

Im all for it if it is done right +1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

9 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

What does RSB even stand for?

Think bro, ISB is Imperial Security Bureau so that means RSB must be...?

• Funny 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

3 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

Ghost Company does not do negotiations its 104th/wolfpack thing. Thats probably why and never did know why you guys bother to attempt just let wolfpack do ittttttttt

Ghost Company did Negotiations within the 212th (for 212th only events or when there was no 104th on etc)

Atleast thats how we wanted it to be, But someone got a little bit angrrrr

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

5 hours ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

Most of if not all of 104th has not been told a thing about this... In the future it would be nice if you come sit down with our high command and get our opinion. But for now, it's a -1 from myself. Not to do with the negotiations, but the whole idea of a star wars Gestapo. If you guys can prove a proper need for this and give some really good reasons to back it up, I will change my vote. But until then it's a -1

The reason is that base ops has no body guards. Shock don’t body guard base ops anymore.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Arroyo said:

-1 If Ghost Company get complained at for sometimes doing negotiations why would we let RSB do them. RSB is not needed 

Our job ist to take others job if people that are allowed to do negotiations are doing them RSB wouldn’t even interfere RSB is here not to take jobs

Mistake

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

Still not that good of a reason. Why not just make the CTS guard you? Anything but space Gestapo.

This was a wrong quote 

Wrong person

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

The post literally says that RSB would step in if there was No 104th available to do it if 104th is doing it or someone in 104th can RSB wouldn’t even interfere and let them do there and thing. The RSB ist post to take any jobs from anyone 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Arroyo said:

RSB main focus is to guard Base ops no negotiations. How many times do I have to repeat myself please read the post 

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Body Guard Mave said:

The post literally says that RSB would step in if there was No 104th available to do it if 104th is doing it or someone in 104th can RSB wouldn’t even interfere and let them do there and thing. The RSB ist post to take any jobs from anyone 

I guarantee theres gon be problems of it in th future with negotiations and shit 

25 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

I guarantee theres gon be problems of it in th future with negotiations and shit 

How will it if RSB knows where they stand and let 104th do it. This time it’s different no one can just become a bodyguard if this gets added there will be no warning on kicking and tryouts will be like sobde if this passes I will run this right. 

• Agree 1

giphy.gif

To clear things up about the whole 104th “talk”: all I said about that was that negotiations would remain the same. As in: negotiations will continue to follow the negotiation guidelines that I set out. I apologize if things weren’t clear during that little talk. As for the rest of the RSB’s intended roles I said that was up to you in the suggestion. 

• Management
Management

Didn’t Base Ops literally ask for a DC-15s so that they could defend themselves?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

RSB is literally the gestapo, you want RSB to be the gestapo, you made it very clear in your little announcement in the discussions thread. It was shut down very quickly, the community doesn't want this, it just doesn't align with how things work on the server.