CWRP - Nade's Staff Re-Application

RP Name: 212th ARC 2ndLT Nade

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58484750

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT lol😞 Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?: After months of being staff, My work ethic eventually faded and I left the server as a whole.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish to rejoin the staff team so I can aid the server, I've returned after a long break and wish to reapply to the staff team for a multitude of reasons: Firstly I wish to test myself by once again rising up the ranks and displaying my hunger for helping the server in any way I can, I found myself following the trainer route previously and this time I want to dedicate more time into the gamemaster branch as I've had some amazing ideas after experiencing other servers and how they operate this branch, Secondly I wish to aid my battalion and others with detailed events which will keep players interested and therefore keep active numbers on the server. I just want to be as useful as I can, I really see no point of me playing if I'm not here to use my experience and knowledge to aid the community, I want to give back to the community for all the laughs and friends that  I've made and there's no better way than becoming staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Of course.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 minute ago, Josh Schneider said:

Natrual I know you've been around and all its just the first day i actually doing stuff in the server so give it a bit of time and i may change to a +1

I've been playing all week?

• Funny 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Founder
Founder

Big ole +1 for this man.

Every encounter I have had with you has been nothing but terrible. You are constantly mingy and lowekey disrespectful when I see you, although I will admit I don't see you super often.

Mature up a little bit and maybe I'll change my mind.

Banned

The big man is back. +1 

r4ymo.gif

7 minutes ago, Baxter said:

Every encounter I have had with you has been nothing but terrible. You are constantly mingy and lowekey disrespectful when I see you, although I will admit I don't see you super often.

Going to have to agree with this, sorry. -1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

-1 You have been mingy for a while, to be fair when I was reg you were one of the mingiest squad lead I had back then. Also when you were HA you were still mingy and even that legendary status on TS you abuse it a lot. I dont think you are fit for having staff power on the server.

13 minutes ago, Baxter said:

5 minutes ago, Bazoo said:

-1 You have been mingy for a while, to be fair when I was reg you were one of the mingiest squad lead I had back then. Also when you were HA you were still mingy and even that legendary status on TS you abuse it a lot. I dont think you are fit for having staff power on the server.

I will admit that when I used to play I was a bit too comfortable and did start to minge and I noticed that myself and I apologize for anyone affected.

After I resigned I would come on the server once per 2 months or so and minge because it was my way of unwinding on a community I no longer really cared about, I hope you understand that its not my intention to be "disrespectful" it was just a place for me to release all my stress.

But I am back and my attitude has changed, I am ready to enforce the rules and god forbid break them but thank you for your response regardless I hope that has cleared it up abit.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

2 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

I will admit that when I used to play I was a bit too comfortable and did start to minge and I noticed that myself and I apologize for anyone affected.

After I resigned I would come on the server once per 2 months or so and minge because it was my way of unwinding on a community I no longer really cared about, I hope you understand that its not my intention to be "disrespectful" it was just a place for me to release all my stress.

But I am back and my attitude has changed, I am ready to enforce the rules and god forbid break them but thank you for your response regardless I hope that has cleared it up abit.

I don't know about anyone else but if I were you I wouldn't say my attitude has changed if only about a month or so ago you came with SOBDE on an event, in which you didn't even ask to join or were invite to mind you, and spamming 'Wave Check' both in game and in TS. You were told multiple times to stop by many people, including Boss. After you refused to stop he kicked you out of Delta channel, and the channel rules state that if you are kicked out, to stay out. You then abused your Community Legend tag to repeatedly come back in after being kicked out again and again.

Not only that, but then on his(Boss') Regimental app, one of you reasons for -1ing him was that he removed you from the channel during that event. He had every right to do that, you should know better than anyone the channel rules for the SOBDE channels.

5 minutes ago, Baxter said:

I don't know about anyone else but if I were you I wouldn't say my attitude has changed if only about a month or so ago you came with SOBDE on an event, in which you didn't even ask to join or were invite to mind you, and spamming 'Wave Check' both in game and in TS. You were told multiple times to stop by many people, including Boss. After you refused to stop he kicked you out of Delta channel, and the channel rules state that if you are kicked out, to stay out. You then abused your Community Legend tag to repeatedly come back in after being kicked out again and again.

Not only that, but then on his(Boss') Regimental app, one of you reasons for -1ing him was that he removed you from the channel during that event. He had every right to do that, you should know better than anyone the channel rules for the SOBDE channels.

This was months ago but I do apologise the way I saw it At the time I literally thought he was joking since we were friends which is why I kept joining back. I misread the situation completely yes I was completely mingy during the entirety of the event and I apologise for that but it’s all in the past, I’ve been back a week or so and I’ve been trying to help in any way I can, that’s all I can really say on my behalf if you can’t see the results of that yet then you will, I won’t stop until Im sure your opinion of me has changed 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

30 minutes ago, CrazyFastNight said:

Notice how all the -1’s are SOBDE 🤔

+1

They have the right to - 1 his application if their experience with him were negative. 

And the majority of +1's are coming from his friends anyway, and they're not giving any feedback to why they agree he should be staff. 

All I'm seeing is "he's back" and "he's a legend" 

And for that I'm staying Neutral

+1, although I haven't heard the best things about you, but I have seen positive things from you in the past. You have minged in the past months, but people change. you've shown in the limited time you've been back that you have changed. I wish you best of luck in staff.

Tbh With all that has been said is true then i'm more linient to go to a -1 but I remember your time in 104th and u were not that bad ,still you were fairly unactive and passed more time on another channels even in events, but i will stay neutral as i am not fairly certain whenever or not you are mingy nor if u have changed

Also to the people reacting posts and bombing them with negativity............

No Hate Only Love okay?

tbh he's always been quite a minge but he got HA and he was serious about the community/server so yea. He got burnt out and he started being an idiot about stuff and started messing around and everything. But +1 just because he was mingy with SOBDE doesn't mean he'll be a minge with staff or with something he's actually compassionate about.

Banned

Dont know you but whatever good luck +1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

3 hours ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

Neutral leaning toward -1

Nade's activity has been little to none for a while (Even in MRP)

I have 57 hours in the last 2 weeks without AFKing

that's an average of 4 hours per day, I'm not sure how much more you expect from me, I do also have a life and timezones do exist (I'm eastern)

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561