2ndAC Trooper Change

Arroyo

Name: 2ndACL LTC Barlex

Suggestion: Give the 2ndAC Trooper a Republic Shotgun. 

Implementation: Just add the Republic Shotgun to the 2ndAC trooper job.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: 2nd_trooper

Model: N/A

Weapons: tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped , tfa_dc15s_ashura , weapon_tfa_dc15a212 , tfa_sw_dc17dual , [NEW] tfa_sw_repshot [Republic Shotgun]

Other: Basically we 212th, do not want everyone on the 2ndAC Medic job, we want people also on other jobs. This will be able to hopefully get some people also on the trooper job. The shotgun (unless buffed) only does 75 damage compared to 327th which does 125. If you have any concerns please pm me (Arroyo) or Cody (Striker).

Edited by Arroyo

This seems quite stupid. Jet troopers are at far range in most cases. Constantly repositioning etc. Maybe find something else? -1 chief

Edited by BigZach
  • Winner 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

-1, Why would a Jet Trooper need a shotgun when they use Jetpacks to get up to elevated surfaces to intitate far range combat?

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Jetpacks arent necessarily always used to "get  up to elevated surfaces to initiate far ranged combat". You might use them that way. But that doesnt mean everyone else has to. The 212th being an attack battalion has to push the enemy. Making it far more likely that we will be in close quarters combat. Jetpacks can be used to get closer to the enemy leagues quicker than a normal trooper. That paired with the fact that 2ndAC are airborne means that they will be paratrooping in some cases right on top of the enemy makes it useful for them to have a CQC weapon. The shotgun is a weapon ideal for that role. If someone could come up with a reason besides "I dont use my jetpack that way so you dont get to" that would be helpful. Or even better provide some sort of weapon to fit your standard of long range combat (and no not the sniper because the reason this is being made in the first place is because we dont have a sniper class anymore). 

+1

Edited by Striker
  • Agree 3
  • Management
Management

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 it doesn’t fit a jt loadout

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I mean if y'all really want the absolute garbage non-buffed shotgun go ahead. We never use the shotgun anyways after the buff. 

1. Cuz it's absolutely garbage

2. The spread is random, and you will most likely be out DPSed by a DC15a depending on the range

3. Y'all have jet packs. And unless they are a saber user you guys fly away, so I don't really see much of a reason to get it when any other gun will do more damage.

Neutral. 

a. You won't use it

b. Literally our battalion buff

might aswell take the 327th shotgun while your at it. We'll trade you for the 100 HP boost

Edited by Poe
  • Funny 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

I can understand that Poe is onboard with this.

And people are saying "It's trash anyway"

However you have to remember, the 327th shotgun is literally their battalion perk. Giving an entire subunit another battalions perk takes away the perk of said battalion. 

I'm neutral because the BCMD of 327th is fine with it, however it is literally their battalion buff. 

Give 2AC a close range weapon when its supposed to be a  medium to long range class.

also why would you want the shotgun anyways? its poop. Does 70-80 damage max at close range and you would be better off killing your opponent with your DC15A/primary weapon. Us in GM hardly use it because our WESTAR gets the job done faster at any range. Hell, even 327th's shotgun is outclassed by some of the basic weapons they get.

-1 from me.

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
8 hours ago, Regional said:

having all of 2ndAC having shotguns huh 
taking away from 327ths only real battalion thing 
ehhhh fuck it +1 to the shitty shotgun that you'll regret having.

8 hours ago, Scribbles said:

However you have to remember, the 327th shotgun is literally their battalion perk. Giving an entire subunit another battalions perk takes away the perk of said battalion. 

I’m not asking to give the shotgun to the entire company....just the trooper.

• Agree 1
13 hours ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

some of the basic weapons they get.

Teehee. Shotgun is the only weapon we get other than the standard DC15a

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 It does need the buff, and in lore from what I heard, is that even though 2ndAC is a Para Trooping Company, they still trained in CQC. So wouldn't it make sense that they, the 2ndAC Trooper Job only, get the Shotgun? I know that the gun is trash, but still, it could be useful for them in CQC Ops/Training SIMs. 

20 hours ago, Prophet. Jr said:

+1 It does need the buff, and in lore from what I heard, is that even though 2ndAC is a Para Trooping Company, they still trained in CQC. So wouldn't it make sense that they, the 2ndAC Trooper Job only, get the Shotgun? I know that the gun is trash, but still, it could be useful for them in CQC Ops/Training SIMs. 

TBH you will never use it. The 327th version is decent in CQC. But out of that it is borderline useless. You guys already have an OP class with multiple weapons. What's the need for another one?

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

On 3/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, Poe said:

TBH you will never use it. The 327th version is decent in CQC. But out of that it is borderline useless. You guys already have an OP class with multiple weapons. What's the need for another one?

Uh what class is this exactly? Cause all of our classes are the exact same as in every other battalion. And the 2ndAC trooper has the exact same loadout as a standard trooper just with a  small scope on top that literally does nothing.

I mean if you guys want it, its pretty dog. But it will only go to the jet trooper. Its up to Joah. P.S this will be the last of complaining about the loadout please.

PENDING

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending