[DIRECTORS] Rebuilding the kitchen in OOC Lounge

TahuNova613

Name: TR Rancor ARC RTL 2ndLT Magnus

Suggestion: Redo OOC lounge with an actual kitchen. Fridge, stove, sink, cabinets, etc.

Implementation: Allows proper cooking rp and restaurant rp which can be done at any time. Hunting rp can be done for wild game.

Lore: Clones must have had somewhere to cook things. Also there must have been a need to hunt for food since rations can be boring at times, or when they eventually run out.

Workshop content if applicable: None at all just use the HL2 props.

Addendum  March 11 2019 1:00 PM: I know I didn't suggest this in the initial version of this post, but can we remove Ricardo? I know OOC lounge is OOC but it has RP uses and it makes no sense that a porg is in a cage on the counter. I'll leave this up to the approval. If he isn't removed then I won't care.

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management

This is of top priority. By far the most important thing of all time. Our base cannot function until this is done. Somebody isn’t doing their job clearly.

+1 if ppl actually want this?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1, I’m naming my base ops Jamie Oliver if this passes.

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

24 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

+1, I’m naming my base ops Jamie Oliver if this passes.

Jamie Oliver is a prick that ruined my school lunches!

+1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 Ill join Base Ops with the name Gordon Ramsay grab two peices of bread smack em against some random ass CTs ears and scream WHRERE IS THE LAMB SAUCE. After all that ill put fuck into every other words of my Sentences and constantly quote Gordon Ramsay while making a Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata .

Banned

+1 no point in -1 its not a huge change

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Alright, i'm unlocking this because we want to make sure:

Do you want to have the OOC lounge have a kitchen design

Or do you want an area that you can actually do kitchen RP?

OOC lounge, unfortunately, can't be both.

//unlocked

17 minutes ago, Tahunova613 said:

The reason using OOC lounge would be viable is because it won't involve a map change. Instead of making a new version, for now we can use OOC lounge if this is accepted.

OOC lounge cannot be both.

OOC is not an RP area if you want to turn it into a kitchen it becomes an RP area.

I mean.... the OOC lounge is called "Republic Cantina" it can have the design but Idk about the actual rp there. To me the OOC lounge is used to fuck around in the server without interrupting the RP that people are trying to do around the map.