Remove SO

TrijiM

Name: TrijiM

Suggestion:Remove SO

Implementation: So basically, the first 3 days I've been back SO has been dead and has had 1 active person in the TS and Ingame. With SO's history, I've never seen them extremely active, I've only seen them active once (which had at least 7-8 people). At this moment, I feel like SO has had many warnings and doesn't seem to be improving at all. In the time that SO has been on the server it just seems that the appeal for it just hasn't been there other than for a select group of people although they have a few interesting battlion buffs like the cloaks and Shadow DC-15A it just doesn't seem to be there I don't think it's a problem with the leadership of the battalion as the last 3 or 4 BCMD's have not been able to capture the interest of the player base of the server which is a shame but I do believe that it must just be something to do with the battalion as a whole as activity as a whole has just been awful over these last few weeks alone the numbers have been next to none existent for bulk of the days minus one or two really dedicated people. If anything I'd like for an SO job be turned into an Event Job since there is a lot to do with SO for an event job and it could be used to its full potential. I know there are people who will completely disagree but just take in consideration how many chances and opportunities they've been given. 

Lore:  N/A

Workshop content if applicable: None

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1

-1. We have a shit ton of people on LOA/ROA atm, but I do agree that we dont have a lot of people. If SO is removed, there will be no battalion to replace them, so it would make no sense at the current moment.

EDIT: I agree with Jayarr on this one.. I feel that we may need new officers. Or, at least, more officers. Attached is a list of ALL of the officers inside SO at the current moment.

c3EkJIa.png

Edited by Thunder
  • Agree 1

Zuko Fanboy

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

-1. We have a shit ton of people on LOA/ROA atm, but I do agree that we dont have a lot of people. If SO is removed, there will be no battalion to replace them, so it would make no sense at the current moment.

187th was the clear choice of who would replace you.

+1, SO have shown that they are not capable to keep stable numbers and if it is removed, 187th would be the new replacement with more active numbers and it could bring the population of the server higher. 

Sorry but it's true.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 no dissrespect but theyve been given multiple chances to improve and they do then just go back to what it was.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder
9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

You don't need a battalion to replace it... Means less lag and opens more options for other things in the server by freeing up space.

Banned
Just now, Fizzik said:

-1, SO's kit brings a lot to the table. Joah is already actively monitoring leadership, I do not believe a step needs to be taken at this moment. 

Pretty sure Omega can cloak sooo. 

Also +1 my days in SO were golden but unfortunately they aren't active.  

r4ymo.gif