The final cycling map discussion

Heart

The Final Cycling Map Suggestion  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

Wait wait wait where would Sith go if we switch to venators??????????

they can add the current sith place as a planet, in fact there are some structures of it that resemble one map that has a sith planet.

same goes for Jedi so they dont have to be in those small chambers lol

I liked SLG because it was small, easy to navigate, had workable battlestations, and a good medbay

But my god, Extensive is one of the most star wars friendly venators ive ever seen. Like it matches the lore venator almost perfectly, had WORKING SHOOTING GUNS on the hull, the hyperspace looks awesome AF, WORKING BACTA TANKS IN MEDBAY, and an functioning map on bridge. Just...wow.

My only gripe with it is the fact that the port side of the ship is missing, the map is easy to get lost in, and no accessible armory.

3 minutes ago, Pythin said:

What is wrong with all of you lmao. Don’t switch maps. You do realize that would put so much stress on the team. To redo and perma each and every prop. It would be hella work.

as well as maybe they won’t put props up. So. You’d have this barren map

Yeah, I want my naval chef RP really bad, but I feel like sticking to the base is gonna be better. Besides, The founders have plans to update the map even more ( I think )

9 minutes ago, Pythin said:

What is wrong with all of you lmao. Don’t switch maps. You do realize that would put so much stress on the team. To redo and perma each and every prop. It would be hella work.

5 minutes ago, silvers said:

Yeah, I want my naval chef RP really bad, but I feel like sticking to the base is gonna be better. Besides, The founders have plans to update the map even more ( I think )

THE PERMAPROPS SAVE WITH EACH MAP. YOU PLACE THEM ONCE AND THAT'S IT

14 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Heart literally just said that wouldn't be an issue as the props remain. 

+1 this would be awesome. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

29 minutes ago, Pythin said:

1 hour ago, Heart said:

All permaprops will save to their appropriate maps. No need to dupe anything.

🧐

Edited by Ching
  • Funny 1
40 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Staying on 1 map all year round can make the server hella repetitive. Also this is why the swap only happens every 3-4 weeks (1 month), so there isn't as much stress. We can increase it to 2 months if people actually find it stressful.

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

Staying on 1 map all year round can make the server hella repetitive. Also this is why the swap only happens every 3-4 weeks (1 month), so there isn't as much stress. We can increase it to 2 months if people actually find it stressful.

Saving dupes is a thing. And I distinctly remember someone saying they can save all of the perma props on a map and simply reload them when we switch.

Dude I legit got my question answered and changed my mind. Why you addin on?

• Funny 1

Former: Liaison

why do we need to go back to a venator why why why why there is no point the ground map is ten time better has more roleplay with every possibility you guys just don't do anything with the ground map to make the roleplay happened you just walk around.

We don't need to go back to the fucking venator even if we are staying there for a bit people will be bored in a week of it an realized the ground map is better. 

An as well if this does happen for the love of god do SLG its so much better then venator extensive

Edited by Tyzen
  • Agree 1
34 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

why do we need to go back to a venator why why why why there is no point the ground map is ten time better has more roleplay with every possibility you guys just don't do anything with the ground map to make the roleplay happened you just walk around.

We don't need to go back to the fucking venator even if we are staying there for a bit people will be bored in a week of it an realized the ground map is better. 

An as well if this does happen for the love of god do SLG its so much better then venator extensive

FFS, that's why its not permanent. Plus the same goes for the base map. people were amazed at the base, then they got bored of it within a week, and realized the venator was better so I fail to see your point here.

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
Just now, GM-3022 Havok said:

FFS, that's why its not permanent. Plus the same goes for the base map. people were amazed at the base, then they got bored of it within a week, and realized the venator was better so I fail to see your point here.

What do you mean see my point here the venator is horrible compared to the ground map. There so many more ways you can role play on the ground then you can in space is the same thing in space over and over again with the cis warps in the cis warps out. oh no they captured the chancellor on 3rd floor lets go roleplay for 3 hours to get him back. Its always the same shit over and over again on the venator. An no one realized  the ground map is better then the venator by a mile you just don't understand it at all. An when the rotation happens which im sure it will you will understand after being on the venator that you will miss the ground map.

An thats why i said if it does happen go to SLG so we have a better map for clones and jedi. You are probably a new player and don't understand anything of why the venator was so burnt and bad.

6 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

What do you mean see my point here the venator is horrible compared to the ground map. There so many more ways you can role play on the ground then you can in space is the same thing in space over and over again with the cis warps in the cis warps out. oh no they captured the chancellor on 3rd floor lets go roleplay for 3 hours to get him back. Its always the same shit over and over again on the venator. An no one realized  the ground map is better then the venator by a mile you just don't understand it at all. An when the rotation happens which im sure it will you will understand after being on the venator that you will miss the ground map.

An thats why i said if it does happen go to SLG so we have a better map for clones and jedi. You are probably a new player and don't understand anything of why the venator was so burnt and bad.

Literally, the exact thing happens on the base map. CIS/deathwatch/random enemy warp above base and either get clapped, or warp out. Replace third floor with either BCC or chancellor's office. And replace chancellor with any important person of your choice. Its the same stale shit on the base, so I still fail to see your point.

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
1 minute ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

Literally, the exact thing happens on the base map. CIS/deathwatch/random enemy warp above base and either get clapped, or warp out. Replace third floor with either BCC or chancellor's office. And replace chancellor with any important person of your choice. Its the same stale shit on the base, so I still fail to see your point.

Boi, It literally is completely different on the ground map because the important factor is you can chase them and still roleplay with them. an events are way more indepth and as well from roleplay then it has in a very long time on the server. An as well the ground map has more opportunists then the venator would have for jedi then extensive would have for a long shot, and SLG would be better for the server because the jedi would have there area to there selfs and not be in a little tiny room. You have to think of everything involved with the server cause SLG would be better in many ways.  the venator is just burnt out of its use from what i have seen. An still i will say this again if you would fucking read

I am not against doing the rotation i just personally don't want to go back to the venator because its burnt out of its use and would rather stay on the ground map.

But just like you a multiple other fucking new players you won't read the whole thing you only read the thing you want to argue with. 

IM happy with a rotation but can we EMPHASIZE THE GROUND MAP OVER THE VENATOR 

Im talking 2 weeks in air with a month on the ground. Always should have more Ground base time than in air time. The ground map has excellent rp and event scenarios its just people need to get their heads out of their asses AND START SOME RP BY YOURSELF. ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT. Even as a non staff member it doesn't stop you from doing rp. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1